What's new

PAF revamped Air Defense Alert System

Yes radar locations can be known by ecm but it doesnt mean sams are too vulnurable. Airbases can more easily be detected by only looking at satellite pictures and once runways are destroyed no plane cant lift off so airbases are more vulnurable to all types of attacks and need protection of sams.

Sams had a huge leap after sa2 hq2 cold war sams thet we generally know. It is wrong like saying dont build jets because mig21 is not effective to neglect modern sams.

Mobile sams once attacked can close the radar deploy chaff or decoys and change positions unlike vulnurable static airbases.
Mobile sams also have shorad components like pantsyr as active defense to protect themselves.
Mobile sams have a reaction time of seconds but it takes minutes or hour to scramble planes also it is more costly to always stay in air all the time.

The neglection of sams was a mistake but there are good steps like purchase of hq16 to overcome that mistake. It wont be costly to protect several vital sites.Medium range sams like buk can be produced by Pakistan locally by tech transfer also reducing costs for frontline sam system to protect borders.

Last edited:
The pictures are from a offical Video of the PAF (postes already by a other Member here in PDF), which was made for the public, so stay cool ! And yes your Ideas are welcome !

I thought the same !

Thank you Sir for the Tag, It was time that they made this new air defence Video, I could not see anymore the vintage one from the 1990s, are the Anza Series basiclly under the command of PAF or Army ?
Offcourse who got the second hand to post here or on any other social app but we really need to take all precautions and never underestimate our enemies man we have lost alot of defensive infrastructure(targeted terror attack) I hope u understand what I'm talking about so we need to stay low but keep working hard !!!

The pictures are from a offical Video of the PAF (postes already by a other Member here in PDF), which was made for the public, so stay cool ! And yes your Ideas are welcome !

I thought the same !

Thank you Sir for the Tag, It was time that they made this new air defence Video, I could not see anymore the vintage one from the 1990s, are the Anza Series basiclly under the command of PAF or Army ?
Offcourse who got the second hand to post here or on any other social app but we really need to take all precautions and never underestimate our enemies man we have lost alot of defensive infrastructure(targeted terror attack) I hope u understand what I'm talking about so we need to stay low but keep working hard !!!

Screenshot_2016-09-25-12-52-22.png

Screenshot_2016-09-25-12-45-32.png

Screenshot_2016-09-25-12-53-34.png

Screenshot_2016-09-25-12-44-43.png

Screenshot_2016-09-25-12-51-08.png

What type of radars we have

Few years back I heated Pak was interested in Czech Republican radars which can detect stealth jets any news on them

Do PAF has radars to detect drones

you are talking about VERA mate
they were copied in collaboration with Chinese
its one of those things we don't talk about until the need arrives ;)

If I will get a chance to take shoot of such C&C... I will do it in night Mode... thats look deadly with green/blueish dim lights and colorful C4ISR display ...

like this

C4ISR.jpg
422.jpg
ss.jpg
CAOC.jpg

Here in Pakistan most of the people who are making such videos having links in Armed forces.. they are technically not such professional or those who are professional in making videos are not expert or even doing R&D before making military related videos. Most of the people in Pakistan doing Landscape photography or wedding photography lol they can not expert to make video for armed forces. It is mandatory to learn at least common aspects of the field before any work.

There are plenty of stuff available on the internet of US Air force and its C4ISR (clips). Mostly cilp of C&C shoot in night mode. There is a reason for that. So I am impress with the C&C but not impress with the video work. Least grade Video production work done by PAF Media Affairs unfortunately.

Bas links hain tu video bana li hey par thori c R&D karletay tu ye video 100% aur better hosakhti hey just imagine change the day mode in night and feel the big change.

Last edited:
If I will get a chance to take shoot of such C&C... I will do it in night Mode... thats look deadly with green/blueish dim lights and colorful C4ISR display ...

like this

View attachment 338025 View attachment 338026 View attachment 338027 View attachment 338028

Here in Pakistan most of the people who are making such videos having links in Armed forces.. they are technically not such professional or those who are professional in making videos are not expert or even doing R&D before making military related videos. Most of the people in Pakistan doing Landscape photography or wedding photography lol they can not expert to make video for armed forces. It is mandatory to learn at least common aspects of the field before any work.

There are plenty of stuff available on the internet of US Air force and its C4ISR (clips). Mostly cilp of C&C shoot in night mode. There is a reason for that. So I am impress with the C&C but not impress with the video work. Least grade Video production work done by PAF Media Affairs unfortunately.

Bas links hain tu video bana li hey par thori c R&D karletay tu ye video 100% aur better hosakhti hey just imagine change the day mode in night and feel the big change.

Still, it is a huge improvement when pitted against where they were 20 years ago..

These are the Art work done by me...

Opar ke video daeklo aur ye pix ko compare karlo these are not even a video likin feel the impact of both

11782366_804990109600083_91686150144000340_o.jpg
12189773_842082435890850_7121924744708473216_n.jpg
11807380_804752276290533_4715992071094989576_o.jpg
11823088_804679642964463_8628290341063104703_o.jpg

Still, it is a huge improvement when pitted against where they were 20 years ago..

Dear I'm not talking about the equipment used by PAF, I am talking about the video making work.

The guys above are living legends and true men of renown. They are the ONLY men in the whole history of mankind that are part of a defence force that have managed to successfully defend their nation against an enemy that is next door to them that is at least 7x bigger than them and have the full backing of nearly all the world's most powerful nations.

:pakistan:

To all those concerned individuals who are worrying about secrecy and locations, this video can also be found on youtube.

Ah what a pure urdu .... a master piece .... hard to find speakers of such URDU now a days ... Our private media damage our pure language by mixing it with stupid tapori hindi language

Back
Top Bottom