What's new

PAF revamped Air Defense Alert System

i know about your skill and passion, mine is weapons and defense so just compared the two casually.

Sir any Update on HQ-16 ? everyone knows they are Operational , but yet we haven't seen a single Picture in PA colors :(

Sir any Update on HQ-16 ? everyone knows they are Operational , but yet we haven't seen a single Picture in PA colors :(

This is the first time many of you may be seeing spada 2000 in action right? Stop worrying too much, LY-80 is a higbly capable medium range system and is proving its worth.

look who is here, Wing Commander Ronald in the first row as usual..and with a Viper badge, no thunder...

View attachment 337672

Alright, let me get it straight, can you translate the last para of your post, i am having a hard time getting through it.

thanks
Isn't he Grp Capt ????
Gp_Capt_Pakistan_Air_Force.png

Vera does not detect f22 by itself but detects radio signals such as communication channels. It can locate a stealth drone broadcasting vodeo signals for remote control for example.

Vhf and long wavelength aesa radars can detect and roughly locate f22. Perfect for early warning although not enough to guide sams. especially tail section of f22 or f35 resonates with longer wavelengths making it detectable. That is why b2 bomber designed to be tailless as well as 6th gen usa designs. But still smaller aircraft will still be detected by vhf radars.

Having said that harm cant easily hit a modern sam system such as Buk even it has 50km range and harm 100km. It can close the radar when detects harm launch so passive seeker wont work. relocate somewhere else so gps wont do good. Deploy chaff or maybe towed decoy to block harms active radar if it has any.that is without being supported by active defense like pantsyr or tor.

Last edited:
Please guide me to the right forum if this is not the right place to ask but does the main Indus river come go through India before entering Pakistan

PADS77 was implemented in our time. PAF AD branch has come leaps and bounds, and all new acquisitions are well implemented and completely networked. In future, it will be supplemented with further SAMs of self and allied forces.
sir does paf give attention to detailing.i m very impressed by @Stealth ideas. atleast it can give a very vibrant touch to our capabilities. whats ur take?!

This is the first time many of you may be seeing spada 2000 in action right? Stop worrying too much, LY-80 is a higbly capable medium range system and is proving its worth.

Spada-2000 comes to light after Abotabad Operation when Gen. Kiyani deploy it on our eastern Border .. so we have seen pics on that , but yeah i agree in such details its first Time :)
I am Pretty Patient and hope that HQ-16 are serving us well :pakistan:

This is just beginning of this Project , once the Gwadar becomes 100% operational we can just imagine how much investment it will attract .. China can/will turn the tide in Pakistan's favor in S.A

sir does paf give attention to detailing.i m very impressed by @Stealth ideas. atleast it can give a very vibrant touch to our capabilities. whats ur take?!

Pakistani Air Defense Controllers are well trained. It is the only ground branch that is considered executive, and fights hand in glove with the pilot. With the implementation of the tactical data link, the pilot gets an insight into the composite picture, and not just the trust he always had with his controller. However, the conops are also changing drastically. You have controllers that now fly onboard the AEW&C aircraft. The air defense of the country is in good hands.

Pakistani Air Defense Controllers are well trained. It is the only ground branch that is considered executive, and fights hand in glove with the pilot. With the implementation of the tactical data link, the pilot gets an insight into the composite picture, and not just the trust he always had with his controller. However, the conops are also changing drastically. You have controllers that now fly onboard the AEW&C aircraft. The air defense of the country is in good hands.

Our innocent Neighbors think we don't have potent Air Defense .. and they call roll into Pakistan hit a Target and went back anytime they want :)

Back
Top Bottom