PAF revamped Air Defense Alert System

5BDA6363-A72F-41C2-9E51-FA6BFBF12CD0.jpeg
56EF42E9-F027-4F6C-B475-5C5DFC485B0C.jpeg
5876D614-E539-4CE8-9768-001C078ECBBD.jpeg
DEC9196B-F677-4FE3-8C53-FA8DFA17AC49.jpeg

Last edited:
1636887346255.png

via https://twitter.com/isipuppet from twitter
A model of TPS-77MRR was showcased at the PAC Kamra Stall at the Dubai Air Show 2021,
After asking the representatives present at the stall it is reported that the Avionics Production Factory is set to locally produce TPS-77 MRR Radars.
Seems to confirm what pdf user TPS-43G had said a few years back and its very likely that first batch of TPS-77MRR ( would be / has been ) delivered from USA while the remaining bulk radars would be produced locally.

View attachment 793202
via https://twitter.com/isipuppet from twitter
A model of TPS-77MRR was showcased at the PAC Kamra Stall at the Dubai Air Show 2021,
After asking the representatives present at the stall it is reported that the Avionics Production Factory is set to locally produce TPS-77 MRR Radars.
Seems to confirm what pdf user TPS-43G had said a few years back and its very likely that first batch of TPS-77MRR ( would be / has been ) delivered from USA while the remaining bulk radars would be produced locally.
could you plz post the complete pic .... (if possible for you)

could you plz post the complete pic .... (if possible for you)

I took a quick one on my way out as we were discussing it together, I went to check whether I read it right, so I took a picture quickly to show farooq, I’ll go tomorrow and take a proper one, or if not, I’m gonna see if the people I know are still there and get them to take one

I took a quick one on my way out as we were discussing it together, I went to check whether I read it right, so I took a picture quickly to show farooq, I’ll go tomorrow and take a proper one, or if not, I’m gonna see if the people I know are still there and get them to take one
thanks a lot ....

Back
Top Bottom