What's new

PAF revamped Air Defense Alert System

IIRC Siemens was absorbed into Airbus DS's radar division, which was then spun-off into Hensoldt, which inherited most if not all of Airbus DS' radar, avionics, EW/ECM and optronics work. Hensoldt is based out of Germany and I can confirm that the Siemens support team dealing with Pakistan is in Hensoldt and that the company has another team assigned for managing sales to Turkey and Pakistan. Hensoldt also held some kind of marketing thing in Pakistan in May and then something was brought to Pakistan in August.

The shots are from public EXIM logs.

What PAF is buying from them?

Up to my knowledge PAF will go for western systems and Army will go for Eastern , Now IF we don't have any Long Range Sams available in western market only then we will go for eastern option.
I really like to see more numbers of FM-90 , LY-80s....................

Up to my knowledge PAF will go for western systems and Army will go for Eastern , Now IF we don't have any Long Range Sams available in western market only then we will go for eastern option.

From west at least Aster15/30 & related developments are available if it's latest version suites Pakistan then good to have them

treat ready hay bus app ki shadi ho jaye to deta hon:D
@Mentee
Abhi deda pagla warna tera karcha ziada ho jai ga:partay:

FM 90 is not a long range SAM but u can definitely wish for more LY 80's .
PAF WILL go for any Good long range SAM be it eastern or western in NEAR FUTURE.

Regarding Spada there was connectivity issue between the battery itself basically linkage between AD and technical setup of equipment for minimum 3 years since we got them , Italians were also confused regarding this problem so Paf officers and tech went through many courses in Italy and Italians worked in Pakistan to fully operationalize the system anyhow It was resolved to some extant in 2015 that is the reason crotales are being kept in loop because they have no issues regarding operations.
MPDR's are low level radars connected with our mission control centers/wings,We got them in 1970,s and 80,s they are german made from Siemens extremely reliable but have crossed there age quite while ago we have planned to replace them with new systems options were american,german,chinese . Trails of Chinese were held and were rejected , Paf is more inclined towards germans but Americans and chinese both are still pressing for there own systems.
Actually Paf has got worst experience with chinese one's due to YLC 2 episode and TPS 77 literally gave them eyes but they dont want american sys due to fear of sanctions and also some other technical issues . CAS announced to replace MPDR's during his tenure lets see what happens in the end.

We are guessing LLR's

Abhi deda pagla warna tera karcha ziada ho jai ga:partay:
:o::o::o: matlab bhabhi mil gai akhir kar :enjoy:
@Mentee @RealNapster @Starlord @The Sandman oye kholo botal ek or yar ka janaza uthney wala hay:cry:
01-johnnie-walker-black-label.png

bhai ko tu treat di nai Shaadi ki , aur ab party ker raha hai .. bare bewafa niklay yaar tum :(

@tps77 are you implying PA is operating HQ-16B with 60+ KM range ?
treat abhi nhi shaadi ka baad:p:
No I was talking about FM 90 someone mentioned them as Long range SAM's .
Army is using LY 80 but with active guided setup.

treat abhi nhi shaadi ka baad:p:
No I was talking about FM 90 someone mentioned them as Long range SAM's .
Army is using LY 80 but with active guided setup.

aby bhai mai apni Shaadi ki baat ker raha hun, Taza taza shaadi shuda hua hun :P
oh, any chance or news on a Follow up order of Ly-80 ? we know first order was 3, than follow up by 5-6 .

aby bhai mai apni Shaadi ki baat ker raha hun, Taza taza shaadi shuda hua hun :P
oh, any chance or news on a Follow up order of Ly-80 ? we know first order was 3, than follow up by 5-6 .
depends upon there performance for now its 50-50

Mubarkaa tou phr meri treat???:woot::yahoo::partay::chilli:

Back
Top Bottom