What's new

PAF Pioneered the CFT

@ John Doe

Seemed you missed Santro's signature. ;)

No one is disputing the fact that the other aircraft were or may have been equipped with conformal tanks, but PAF had no role in their development, rather the likes of Supermarine Attackers were delivered equipped with such. Learn to understand the psyche of the topic before pressing the reply button.

@ John Doe

Seemed you missed Santro's signature. ;)

No one is disputing the fact that the other aircraft were or may have been equipped with conformal tanks, but PAF had no role in their development, rather the likes of Supermarine Attackers were delivered equipped with such. Learn to understand the psyche of the topic before pressing the reply button.

If you believe that Santro was being sarcastic, please feel free to ask him directly:-) In fact, I challenge you to ask Santro.

About the measly excuses you are now coming up with to justify your post, wouldn't it be easier to just edit the first post and the title? Incorporate all that you thought of now after a day, and state that the "PAF is the pioneer insofar as being the 1st Air Force which designed new plumbing to use belly tanks on F-6 jets"

But I know that you won't do any of the above, after seeing your last 2-3 threads. Especially when 2 of your own countrymen have pointed out that you have posted a fake photo and you have still left it there!!!!

Lets leave this back and forth at this. I'll be waiting for the next 'historical thread/photo/painting/song' from you.......

If you believe that Santro was being sarcastic, please feel free to ask him directly:-) In fact, I challenge you to ask Santro.
If Santro thought the title was inappropriate, him being a MOD, could have easily altered it. !! Stand up and speak for your self, instead of dragging every one into your usual pathetic digression.
About the measly excuses you are now coming up with to justify your post, wouldn't it be easier to just edit the first post and the title? Incorporate all that you thought of now after a day, and state that the "PAF is the pioneer insofar as being the 1st Air Force which designed new plumbing to use belly tanks on F-6 jets"

But I know that you won't do any of the above, after seeing your last 2-3 threads.
This is a Pakistani Forum, learn to live with our achievements, and you certainly don't qualify to dish out any suggestions. :wave:

Correction; Supermarine Attackers were the first A/c used by PAF to have Gondola type/conformal fuel tanks in the early fifties!!!

AoA,
Is this what you are talking about?

xzxd.jpg

Regards.

CFTs were being used ages ago, but PAF was among the first in the region just like the first in the region with supersonic aircraft.

btw CFT is mainly used for increasing range but it adds significant weight, so they're not that good for superiority but rather for long range bombing.

BOOM BOOM BOOM over the distance :pakistan:

AoA,
Is this what you are talking about?

xzxd.jpg

Regards.

Thanks. These were the machines that had the gondola type fuel tanks attached to them.:-) One can clearly see the attachment. I do not know what was PAF thniking when we bought these ugly ducklings.

Whats this fuss about? CFT or not doesnot make much difference .Making CFTs is not big issue ,big issue is that the use of CFT's increase the RCS and reduce maneuverability thats why its not a first choice of PAF specially with the induction of tankers

Whats this fuss about? CFT or not doesnot make much difference .Making CFTs is not big issue ,big issue is that the use of CFT's increase the RCS and reduce maneuverability thats why its not a first choice of PAF specially with the induction of tankers

CFT's does make difference my friend,remember India is the 7th largest country in the world.When a war jump starts with India and Pakistan what will you do with the small range warplanes,does it cover all the areas of India or does PAF end up with a defensive one? So it's definitely a huge issue for PAF.
I have seen many members here saying that PAF is a defensive force that's why they are not doing such n such things, like that for argument winning:hitwall: ....but in reality no country will make their air force for defend purpose only.In a war scenario an air force not end up with only defend enemies attack,they have to defend and counter attack on enemies land.Air dominance is not a joke,this applies for PAF too so they will definitely search for these requirements.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom