What's new

PAF Phenom 100 "A NEW BIRD"

VIP's have much power and a full agenda. The faster they go from one place to another the better. If you talk this way I would even think that you would sugest giving them bikes...

Our economy is in deep **** and they are buying VIP planes. I don;t mind Pakistan buying fighter planes but VIP planes!!!! its a bit too much. Pakistan will get total of 4 of these planes. Consider how many people could have been fed or how many new houses would have been built in Kashmir or Bughati area.

what a waste can't they just fly in a C130 we r a third world country with the highest level of PROTOCOL culture!!! the British prime minster lives in TEN DOWNING STREET ours live in a palace....seriously instead of buying VIP planes woow leather seats for our ACM how intresting he sips a chilled glass of COCKTAIL...and underneath people are begging for bread for there children....i am sorry TOPGUN and all others who think this was a NECESSASITY

Our economy is in deep **** and they are buying VIP planes. I don;t mind Pakistan buying fighter planes but VIP planes!!!! its a bit too much. Pakistan will get total of 4 of these planes. Consider how many people could have been fed or how many new houses would have been built in Kashmir or Bughati area.

The economy is in **** cause you guys just stay on earth cause of the remittance. Start building something to export... And if you keep electing morons then stop begging for better solutions.

Wow iam Honored Zob that u brought my name up first haha your opinion is yours and mines and others is ours i do agree to a degree but we are not in charge of the gov or PAF are we now so let it be to that !!

what a waste can't they just fly in a C130 we r a third world country with the highest level of PROTOCOL culture!!! the British prime minster lives in TEN DOWNING STREET ours live in a palace....seriously instead of buying VIP planes woow leather seats for our ACM how intresting he sips a chilled glass of COCKTAIL...and underneath people are begging for bread for there children....i am sorry TOPGUN and all others who think this was a NECESSASITY

we can understand your emotions!:flame: but most of the VIP a/c in service are now nearing their useful life and therefore replacements are needed just like the PAF is also replacing their front-line a/c in service (mirages and F-7s) with JF-17 and F-20.:enjoy:

nothing lasts forever!!!

Last edited:
...and underneath people are begging for bread for there children....
nothing lasts forever!
nothing like a bit of diversification!

Zob and fatman, I agree.

Which is why, lets work to make sure that when these planes run out their useful lives, we can buy Pakistan-built VIP planes. Then, not only do our VIPs travel as they should, but Zob's poor man can provide for his family from the money he earns working on the plane. Win-win.

There are more advantages to self-reliance than just "Amreeka ton nijaat".

lol sorry TOPGUN ur name just is easier 2 remember....but ya tis is an intresting development we r buying more things from ot regular suppliers....EREIYE from the Swedes,MAR-1 from BRAZIL...T-DATER from the SOUTH AFRICANs and now this.... i am glad PAF is sticking to small players i the defence market and not going for he heavy weights whose price tag comes with a diffrent cost as well!!!

Haha np Zob your name is easy to use as well but np bro!

Hello,

i read that the 1st Phenom has been delivered to the PAF.. But does PAF has actually taken the plane or is it still in Brazil? Are there any photos (apart from the one that Embraer has from the ceremony in the hangar) of it?
I am asking because a Phenom with PAF colors (but no titles or stickers or anything) passed from Athens today, heading for somewhere over there.. Might that be it or is it already in Pakistan?

Thanks!

Hello,

i read that the 1st Phenom has been delivered to the PAF.. But does PAF has actually taken the plane or is it still in Brazil? Are there any photos (apart from the one that Embraer has from the ceremony in the hangar) of it?
I am asking because a Phenom with PAF colors (but no titles or stickers or anything) passed from Athens today, heading for somewhere over there.. Might that be it or is it already in Pakistan?

Thanks!
It was delivered few weeks ago so i guess some Pakistani VVIP was on foriegn trip.

it looks so much like the learjet...View attachment 44e8d0fe1179b1843ec28c9d0e4266b2.jpg

c57c0f14d68cd57a2233b7e80754b7b1.jpg

I doubt it because it had brazilian registration (PT-ZYE) and it came from USA to europe (athens) and continued to egypt.. And PT-ZYE was c/n 17 which was the first phenom to be delivered to PAF.. Are you sure it was delivered (i mean it came to pakistan)? Because the ceremony i saw that happened on 25th or 26th of March.. It's not that many days since then.

Back
Top Bottom