What's new

PAF Phenom 100 "A NEW BIRD"

This bird is very beautiful and for exectives. Its known as Very Light Passener Jet. The unit cost is 3 to 4 million.
In previous replies the interior seems out standing.

My question is?

Pakistan is developing training and fighter aircrafts with the support of China.
If I am not wrong Pakistan Mushaq (Full production in Pakistan) and Karakarum (Project of Pak & China) trainings jets are almost 3 to 4 m $.

Now Pakistan also fighter jet JF-17 then Why not Pakistan is developing small or light passenger jets?

Whats so special in Phenom 100 jet that Pakistan bought it.

I think Pakistan can work on Light Passenger Jets and export them.
Need your comments?

I think Pakistan can work on Light Passenger Jets and export them.
Need your comments?

:cheers:Yes Sir. I hope there are others such as you who can see the possiblity of coperating with others, in particular with brother ally, Chine and Turkiye. Commercial enterprises will provide for more opportunites for all peoples and they can also help partners develop and share technologies that can assist in defence.

There is a large market for small and medium passenger and cargo aircraft -- the concerns have been not just fuel economy but general maintenance cost and schedules, (this would mean developing more robust, lighter , more efficient subsystems) avionics and most all, safety and reliablity.

Big things also have small beginnings

Is this the new jet?

Photos: Gulfstream Aerospace G-IV Gulfstream IV-SP Aircraft Pictures | Airliners.net

it is Gulf Stream IV
Old news
Sources said the prime minister had directed for the purchased of used aircrafts for which an official delegation including the representatives of finance and defence has already visited different countries including the United States.

It is confirmed that negotiations with an American company have already matured for the purchase of a 12-seater Gulf Stream — a more exclusive smaller business jet — for $28 million. This smaller executive jet would arrive in Pakistan in December this year with the agreement envisaging that the same jet would be returned to the manufacturer for $22 million after two years when the company would deliver Pakistan a new smaller executive jet for $33 million.

The government is, however, still looking for a suitable business airbus deal, which would cost much more than the smaller Gulf Stream. A delegation of Pakistani officials including Pakistan Air Force experts would soon fly for US to look for some the possible options presently being weighed by the authorities.

phenom_100.jpg

Masha'Allah
Interiors are just phenomenal

Back
Top Bottom