What's new

PAF participates in "Red Flag" and "Green Flag"

Griffins is the Squadron Name.

Griffin is a mythical Creature. The name itself is powerful masculine type.
The griffin, griffon, or gryphon (Latin: gryphus) is a legendary creature with the body of a lion and the head and wings of an eagle.

I've named atleast 3 of my dogs Griffin/Griffon of which 2 were german shepard and one rottweiler lol.
griffin.png

The Griffin is a roller coaster at Busch Gardens here in Virginia not to far from where I live:

griffin-1.jpg

VMAQ-3, MCAS Cherry Point, N.C. (EA-6B) arrival
4800684181e20365fccdo.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

VAQ-132, Whidbey Island NAS, Wash. (EA-18B) arrival
4800678879af0cc61600o.jpg

Isnt F16 manned by single person crew??? Why do i see two people?
EDIT:
because its a B version. Dual seat

I didnt say yur tactics are inferior i just said they r not superior thats all,and all people go to red flag for a good experience and I am sure yu will get it there.

I LOVE BEING UNDERESTIMATED BY indians!!! IT will be a SHOCK to the indians when they come up against us!!! so yes carry on underestimating us it will work for our advantage!!;)

I LOVE BEING UNDERESTIMATED BY indians!!! IT will be a SHOCK to the indians when they come up against us!!! so yes carry on underestimating us it will work for our advantage!!;)

When You can overestimate Yourself, it makes all sense In us Underestimating you, if at all we are.....:lol:

Last edited:

PAF wont be fighting with Indian PDF members which by your terms are underestimating PAF...

^^ :rofl: i seem to have put salt on some wounds here!!! but yes its ok keep believing what you want!! whe IAF went to RED FLAG they thought they had qualified to go there ON MERIT!!! :rofl:

please boys let's not derail this thread!! keep feeling strong about yourself and your airforce i wish your media felt the same way as you though :disagree:

^^ :rofl: i seem to have put salt on some wounds here!!! but yes its ok keep believing what you want!! whe IAF went to RED FLAG they thought they had qualified to go there ON MERIT!!! :rofl:

please boys let's not derail this thread!! keep feeling strong about yourself and your airforce i wish your media felt the same way as you though :disagree:

You are going there with F-16's , even if You have all out friendly fire, US pilot would say , they had awsome precision and an Unmatched Quality as Your F-16, is first of all theirs and Secondly its participating in MMRCA

Next about Indian participation, A US guy criticizing a Russian stuff is Not something new....

So take a chill pill, concentrate on topic Buddy

Back
Top Bottom