What's new

PAF New Batch J-10 C Spotted

What do you mean uncertain that Israel developed the Lavi? It was a huge project employing tens of thousands of Israelis.

It's okay, you had a plane in 1911, we overtook you in the 80s.

Yeah, the mistakes had nothing to do with China, they were strictly budget related. China benefited from its cancellation and Israel provided the backbone for most of China's modern aviation industry.

The Python 3 that we sold you is the backbone of your air to air missile industry.

The EL/M 2053 Doppler radar we sold you was the backbone of your modern radar industry.

Yeah, there's no need to wear others medal on yourself, so just admit that China bought the plans for the Lavi and implemented it in their J10

Lavi had its own design, Israel developed the avionics for it, the fly-by-wire system, the radar and basically everything besides the engine.
Baby. I don't want to waste too much time on a classic rumor.

1. China's aviation industry is 70 years earlier than Israel.

2. The category of China's aviation industry is far more than that of Israel.

3. China's aviation industry technology is much higher than that of Israel.

You said you surpassed China in the 1980s? Are you sure?

Y-10. The largest transport plane in Asia was in 1970.

Israel's aviation industry is weak and single. You also admit that Lavi is a failure. Why? Because Israel's weak aviation industry cannot independently produce any advanced aircraft!

yes. Israel sells some radars to China. But China also sold some backward buses to Israel in return. Help Israel produce simple buses. China is helping Israel access modern technology.

Israel could not even complete the Lavi independently. Then you tell me that J-10 is related to Israel.... Baby, promise me, let Israel produce some planes independently first and then go to get medals. OK?

Fake stories for fake fame, no one acknowledges those claims.

View attachment 902738
Yeah man, Lavi got totally nothing to do with China, those are Vikings standing next to the Lavi😂
977cab7b93c341ff8df4e0fc105ca212.png
pgPW-fyqnick7538877.jpg

Look. Chinese pilots fly Mirage 2000. So the question is. We all know that the French made Mirage 2000. But Israel makes lavi?

Promise me. Israel first learned to build airplanes independently and then went to grab medals. okay?

Let's confirm one thing first. Lavi has little to do with israel. lol.

View attachment 902780View attachment 902781

Look. Chinese pilots fly Mirage 2000. So the question is. We all know that the French made Mirage 2000. But Israel makes lavi?

Promise me. Israel first learned to build airplanes independently and then went to grab medals. okay?

Let's confirm one thing first. Lavi has little to do with israel. lol.
Those are pilots.

The ones in my picture are engineers.

Lavi has everything to do with Israel it was a national project

1. It is uncertain that Israel developed Lavi.

2. As I said. China's aviation industry began in 1911. It was earlier than the founding of Israel. We can assume that. The Feng Ru aircraft made by China in 1911 is more advanced than anything in the Middle East. Western Asia. South Asia. Southeast Asia. Latin America. Africa. so sorry that Israel did not exist at that time.

3, I'm not sure. How many mistakes did israel lavi experience. But I'm sure it has nothing to do with China.

There is no need to wear others' medals on yourself.

- There was some (read significant) assistance from the US in Lavi project, if I am remembering correctly.

- Despite China's head start in aviation and nascency of the modern day Israel the fact remains that the latter has had a comfortable access to Western technologies - especially since many of the scientists and engineers in the West were Jewish - while the former was going through internal upheavals and external embargoes. For decades China's major military R&D programmes were dependent on the Soviet technologies. It was only in the 1990s that China began investigating and investing in the innovative concepts of its own.

- In certain capabilities China has, in fact, sought direct or indirect Israeli assistance, especially in the 1980s-1990s. This was the case during China's early exploration into advance airborne early warning and control (AEW&C) system. It is likely that China may have acquired the blueprints for Lavi as a kickstart study programme for an advance fighter aircraft. China was, afterall, in a desperate need for a fighter in the same league as the F-16, MiG-29, and Mirage-2000 and the U.S., Europeans, and the Soviets were not coming through. Israelis may have been the only source willing to extend assistance at the time. They would have done anything to make themselves a non-pariah state in the eyes of Asians and Africans. So much so they extended assistance to the South African nuclear programme.

- However, even if Lavi designs were shared the J-10 in its current form has nothing in common with Lavi apart from the extremely minor and irrelevant aesthetics.

Lavi had its own design, Israel developed the avionics for it, the fly-by-wire system, the radar and basically everything besides the engine.

Right. Moses discovered flight control engineering and blue-prints of FBW, Radar, etc. in Niles!

Bro - It was American and French provided technology the Israelis used. In fact, the initial versions of LAVI had "fusion" of French and American tech. But to give the Lavi project credit where it's due, although the program was scraped in favor of the US aircrafts (F-16's and F-15's with guarantees), the program did setup significant defense industry that Israel benefits from today building top notch defense tech.

Fake stories for fake fame, no one acknowledges those claims
You mean you don't acknowledge them...

I get it. You want to appear superior to every one on this world. But the problem is...you aren't. No one is superior to anyone, regardless of race, religion, nationality etc.

Accept it. You aren't superior. You got your *** handed to you by the PAF pilots.

It's okay. Defeat happens to everyone. Shhhh just admit it.

- There was some (read significant) assistance from the US in Lavi project, if I am remembering correctly.

- Despite China's head start in aviation and nascency of the modern day Israel the fact remains that the latter has had a comfortable access to Western technologies - especially since many of the scientists and engineers in the West were Jewish - while the former was going through internal upheavals and external embargoes. For decades China's major military R&D programmes were dependent on the Soviet technologies. It was only in the 1990s that China began investigating and investing in the innovative concepts of its own.

- In certain capabilities China has, in fact, sought direct or indirect Israeli assistance, especially in the 1980s-1990s. This was the case during China's early exploration into advance airborne early warning and control (AEW&C) system. It is likely that China may have acquired the blueprints for Lavi as a kickstart study programme for an advance fighter aircraft. China was, afterall, in a desperate need for a fighter in the same league as the F-16, MiG-29, and Mirage-2000 and the U.S., Europeans, and the Soviets were not coming through. Israelis may have been the only source willing to extend assistance at the time. They would have done anything to make themselves a non-pariah state in the eyes of Asians and Africans. So much so they extended assistance to the South African nuclear programme.

- However, even if Lavi designs were shared the J-10 in its current form has nothing in common with Lavi apart from the extremely minor and irrelevant aesthetics.
Lavi still failed in the end (because of Israel's weak and single aviation industry).

J-10 finally succeeded (because of China's complete industrial system and supply chain).

Then the marketing PR said. The J-10 just copied Lavi.... But where is lavi now??? Who knows?

of course. I am very grateful to Israel for providing me with radar. In return. China sold the eliminated Golden Dragon Bus to Israel. And Golden Dragon company is teaching Israel how to make this backward bus.

China gives Israel enough. We hope that Israel will stop snatching gold medals from others.

BTW. I guess. few people in the world know that China made the first aircraft in 1911. Terrible Western Marketing...

Yes a failed project. What a pity. A failed project which came from a nation which itself is built on lies and deceit.

Can we finally stop this stupid off topic posting!??

The Lavi was not a failed project, not in a technical way and not performance wise ... it was killed by politics and so that's it.

And this is the PAF J-10 thread, so anything on the Lavi, Israel and whatsoever is off topic and irrelevant!

@The Eagle

Right. Moses discovered flight control engineering and blue-prints of FBW, Radar, etc. in Niles!

Bro - It was American and French provided technology the Israelis used. In fact, the initial versions of LAVI had "fusion" of French and American tech. But to give the Lavi project credit where it's due, although the program was scraped in favor of the US aircrafts (F-16's and F-15's with guarantees), the program did setup significant defense industry that Israel benefits from today building top notch defense tech.
Lol, nope, there was no French technology besides the cannon, and no American technology besides the engine.

Fly by wire was Israeli, electronic warfare and avionics were made by Elta, radar was Elbit EL/M 2032 pulse doppler radar which was extremely advanced at that time. All of those are 100% Israeli made and designed.

You mean you don't acknowledge them...

I get it. You want to appear superior to every one on this world. But the problem is...you aren't. No one is superior to anyone, regardless of race, religion, nationality etc.

Accept it. You aren't superior. You got your *** handed to you by the PAF pilots.

It's okay. Defeat happens to everyone. Shhhh just admit it.
Nope, never happened. You can't provide even a single proof lol.

Lavi certainly influenced J-10. The Lavi program was completely unfinished but the unfinished program discoveries along that path was probably sold to China to recover some investment losses by Israel due to program cancellation. China's own J-9 program was also using the path of delta winged canard.

Lavi's advanced flight control systems was what I guess the main benefit China got from buying the program (assuming so). But at the same time it cannot be said Lavi = J-10. They are different weights, designed for different engine, different lengths and control surface positions and shapes are themselves different too despite both being delta wing canards which are the improvements to the Mirage 2000 essentially of fixing the sustained turn rate of pure delta aircraft designs from the mid 20th century to 1980s.

There is no doubt J-10 got some benefits from Israeli Lavi program. Possibly in the field of verifying China's own works on flight control systems for advanced designs of which canard fighters were back in the 1980s and 1990s.

Nope, never happened. You can't provide even a single proof lol.
Pilots uniform is one thing, first hand accounts is another. But what does all that matter when all you do is deny it? We get it, you have God complex. There is no way you can lose right? Lol.

Also nice copium

Damn man, nice drawings.

The Captain Lutz uniform is fake since no such last name exists in the database of the IDF.

Anyways, keep dreaming about shooting down Israeli fighter jets. You can't. You never did. Just attention seeking pilots, like that pilot of yours that claimed he shot down 5 Indian jets in 30 seconds or whatever.

What do you mean uncertain that Israel developed the Lavi? It was a huge project employing tens of thousands of Israelis.

It's okay, you had a plane in 1911, we overtook you in the 80s.

Yeah, the mistakes had nothing to do with China, they were strictly budget related. China benefited from its cancellation and Israel provided the backbone for most of China's modern aviation industry.

The Python 3 that we sold you is the backbone of your air to air missile industry.

The EL/M 2053 Doppler radar we sold you was the backbone of your modern radar industry.

Yeah, there's no need to wear others medal on yourself, so just admit that China bought the plans for the Lavi and implemented it in their J10

The Lavi is the Lavi. The J-10 is the J-10.

The Lavi is a failed project in Israel with just three prototypes. It was a lab experiment that was never put into production. There was no production line.

The J-10 is a Chinese project where hundreds of planes came off of production lines at Chengdu.

You don't need to grab attention the laurels of other and wear it for yourself.

Back
Top Bottom