What's new

PAF New Batch J-10 C Spotted

Fellow members:

1. Kindly debate your points sensibly and keep your conversations focused on aircraft in this thread.

2. Bring Facts & Figures to the table in your conversations.

3. Technologically advanced countries can teach a lot to each other and lesser ones. So give credit where due.

4. Denials over nationalistic grounds? This is deluded and unproductive.

PAF never clashed with IAF in official capacity. Two skilled PAF pilots S. Azam and S. Alvi volunteered to fight for Arabs at war with Israel in private capacity. Israeli wouldn't know much about these pilots back then.

Details in following link:

@Beny Karachun

But it did not matter. Israel won the war.

Aircraft technology was also much less capable back in the days.

Nevertheless, both PAF and IAF produce skilled pilots, and both are competent forces on the whole. IAF is very advanced in the present though - no harm in accepting this.

Fair enough?

Members should get back to topic now.

Do you also think Israeli Pilots are more experienced then Pakistani Pilots and how would Rate then the Indian Air Force ?

And how do you know Chinese Pilots are less experienced then Israeli Pilots, no offence but such big claim’s need a detailed description and supportive arguments?

@Deino Stimmt das ? Is it so that Chinese Air Force is not on par with the western spheres ? I am reading that to often without any proofs, I have read all your books, I have studied the Chinese Air Force since 2004 and after reading and studying your book about the Chinese Air Force, I get headaches when I have to read such arrogant arguments that the Chines air forces is still in dark ages. I think you can give us a little lecture how to not underestimate and understand the the Chinese capabilities.

@Beny Karachun You have the responsibility to proof your statements, no offence against you, I respect you and your country, but you make sometimes liners which purely arrogant.

Guys ... do we really need to discuss Israel and the PLAAF in comparison in this thread?
Go and open a new thread but leave this one restricted to the J-10C and PAF!

OK???

It’s not me but @Beny Karachun who started this, I am just continuing the roads of discussion which were opened by him. And that is no offence against him, that is a common thing and natural that in a thread related topics are discussed which were not the original root of the thread.

I know, but your question - I will answer later - again leds us to another off topic field!

An arrogant enemy is the best enemy.
Our eastern neighbours were pretty arrogant before 27 Feb. We served them chai to bring them to their senses. Looks like our eastern neighbours have really been effecting the mental condition of their phull sapport frand in the west.
J-10CP is not the only thing we can use against our foes. We can send early diwali fireworks to brighten their day.

Hopefully Raad or Taimur ALCM can get integrated on J-10CP. It would be a lovely addition to the gifts we send our foes.

There is an excellent book on Israeli Mirages and their Aces, there is a kill matching the description and whereabouts of Saiful Azam but there is no M. Lutz in any book or in the IAF memorial.
Will post an image when possible.

No, since it is off topic! Guys ... stop with this stupid Israel-Arab BS and stick to the topic, which is the J-10C in PAF service.

FkyfU5rXkAEdBkM

FkyfYclWQAMIzSE

FlI85jtXgAExqhz

Can it be presumed that the J10s will replicate the camo of the planes/units they will replace?

Hi,

Price is not the thing---.

It was that day in february that the JF17 had the chance to make its mark---but the Paf failed to project the aircraft---.
Hi,

Bottomline---" perofmance talks---bullsh-it walks---".

Couple of enemy aircraft shot down---would have propelled the JF17 like a shot out of a cannon---.

Couple of enemy aircraft shot down---would have propelled the JF17 like a shot out of a cannon---.
unfortunately, it was not the case. I note that despite having this marvellous JF-17, Pak purchase the J-10....

Last edited by a moderator:
Too easy to say that. Give us some exemple please.

unfortunately, it was not the case. I note that despite having this marvellous JF-17, Pak purchase the J-10....
This statement is so dumb that I'm not sure whether to laugh at u or feel sorry for u. I bet when brains were being handed out...some German forcefully took urs as well...and u just surrendered like a true French. No wonder Germans are smart.

JF17 is a lightfighter whereas J10 is in the medium category. That's like if I started mocking Israeli F16s just bcuz they purchased F15s as well.

U have ruined this thread enough with ur moronic one liners. U need to GTFO.

Too easy to say that. Give us some exemple please.

We have some 200 ac to replace....n with the production rate of jf 17 it would have taken a long time.....so PAF went around it n bought another ac off the shelf...
Pakistans threat perception does not give us the luxury of 4-5 year sitting pretty on our behinds

Back
Top Bottom