What's new

PAF New Batch J-10 C Spotted

Hi,

Your information is missing some information---.

The real thing is how fast---how quick is that thrust available---.

Just like in a car---when you want to accelerate---is the max torque available at 4000 RPM's or at 6500 RPM's---.

In fighter aircraft engines---how quickly the engine reacts to the need of higher thrust---( spool up time ).

not just the engine,
it is a combination of thrust and aerodynamic characteristics at that particular maneuver,

Point in case, the highly touted cobra maneuver.
Very good to watch
not so effective in WVR combat once executed.

not just the engine,
it is a combination of thrust and aerodynamic characteristics at that particular maneuver,

Point in case, the highly touted cobra maneuver.
Very good to watch
not so effective in WVR combat once executed.
Hi,

& specially against the HOBS missile

Absolutely. During it you a nearly non moving target in the sky. Easy to target and destroy.

Not just that,
but for some time even after the said maneuver the airspeed is minimum,
the get out of there the pilot will use afterburners, and thus deplete his fuel < ---- IF he survives.

Like I said, nice to watch ... useless otherwise.

Fl6nuyGaYAE6hv9

Second to None - For Sure.

FnAX_goaUAEbYLa

Last edited:
There used to be a time when I used to enthusiastically participate in these discussions. I used to take a lot of pride in these milestones. The joy has completely disappeared. It is a pity.

The J-10C is superb addition for PAF.

There used to be a time when I used to enthusiastically participate in these discussions. I used to take a lot of pride in these milestones. The joy has completely disappeared. It is a pity.

The J-10C is superb addition for PAF.

If there is one thing a man can never afford to loose
it's hope.

Never, ever resign from your duty to shine and work harder than ever before.

The Skies of Capital are full of roars of the New Aerial Boss - The Dragons

FrqRgWTX0AEu3Vi

The Tactical Attack camouflage Blue Green livery on new Delta of Pakistan AirForce [ ala Mirage Deltas ] is now getting appreciation of aviation lovers with time.

FrqIicEXwAQXh5T

FrpQCCOXgAMLQ9K

"Dragons and legends…
It would have been difficult for any man not to want to fight beside a dragon."

Patricia Briggs

J-10.jpg

FrrfAKtWYCwR8Hz

Credits : Mentioned

FrrdWmpWYAg86hp

-------------------------------------------------------

" ...Under some light conditions J-10C canopies appear golden due to an Indium Tin Oxide electro-conductive film coating between the layers of optical glass, which provide this colouring and serve to scatter radio waves from the canopy to reduce the fighter’s radar cross section.

FrpQB0DWAAIko_v

It does so while maintaining transparency to visible radiation. The feature represents one of several next generation technologies being newly introduced into Pakistani service, and which it is the first in the region to benefit from."

- Military Watch Magazine

-------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom