What's new

PAF New Batch J-10 C Spotted

Don't know why people believe that AWACS can guide missiles.

No the current AWACS and Missile seeker technology is not that good enough. Data linking will be a nightmare

But If someone can educate me otherwise. I am ready to get criticised

lol - honestly your understanding of how that would work is flawed... I am with Beast on this one ...

An AWACS will simply provide positional updates to get the missile to the approximate location of the target that is within the specifications of the missiles own radar capabilities - from where the missile will turn "pit-bull" and seek out the target on its own..

Here are few more of the F-6 liveries.

Reserve the all-black for the #29 Aggressors Squadron.

g4g56yh.jpg

aevrfvfae.jpg

aerevrtv.jpg

wecvfg.jpg

cwevaefdavefr.jpg

AWACS guiding missiles and performing CEC is so not sensitive that PLAAF is even comfortable enough declaring it as a capability for public. US intelligence would have known PLAAF is capable of performing this so long ago that state media is comfortable enough disclosing when training activities practice AWACS targeting and guiding missiles. The specifics of how it is achieved and what sort of backups exist is totally not for reveal though.

just have a look : https://hindustannewshub.com/world-...-pakistan-in-dilemma-enmity-with-india-heavy/

"The reason for this is that China’s weapons are still not as reliable as those of America. This is the reason why Pakistan’s dependence on American F-16 fighter jets continues."

"Experts say that the Chinese weapons received by Pakistan can be of poor quality. This is the reason why Pakistan’s outdated F-16 and other weapons of western countries are still most effective against India. Recently, there was news that 4 Zulfiqar frigates made in China of Pakistan Navy were equipped with useless electronics. Not only this, his engine was also seriously lacking and the weapons were also not working properly. This was the reason that Pakistan Navy was forced to run them even after poor quality."

This is a dream ? You are proud to be a pak citizen, but it doesn't change the fact that your weaponery is outdated.

I wish you a very nice day.
I don't understand how can you think this is good source. First the writing material is so unprofessional and then its Indian Source.

If u can trust an Indian source on China and Pakistan matter. The moon will be cube.... :enjoy:
You prefer to use a chinese news or a pak one? about a non war proven system? Okay...... Ask uncle Putin how potent are the russian/chinese goods. SU-35 for exemple....

You prefer to use a chinese news or a pak one? about a non war proven system? Okay...... Ask uncle Putin how potent are the russian/chinese goods. SU-35 for exemple....
So you are saying there is totally no biased and BS from Indian source? Do you dare to bet with me with your account that if I can prove even Indian government BS. You cease your account and stop posting here.. Do u have balls in the first place?

What does it got to do with Su-35? We buy it just to balance trade with Russia and used it as aggressor unit simulated as MKI. Tell me, why only 24 are bought and not a hundred?

Non proven? Unlike France, Not everyone needs to create wars to prove its technologies:-

I know, if its been France. France would have already bombed few African nations or rebels in Syria to "prove" its weaponary. Its good for business (weapon industry).

So, dear when ever the time will come, the technologies will be proven by then. No sane nation is in hurry to prove its stuff by deliberately jumping into a war.

Now, coming to China's 'unproven' tech:

There are so many things and hard facts that can be seen which will establish that chinese technology has surpassed from the europeans in many areas. For instance, China is only nation to have its very own space station, its multiple rovers are in Mars, its leading the 5G tech, its hypersonic & AI achievements are aknowledged by even americans, its deploying its own 5th gen aircrafts. Can any european nation doing as such ? Forget a single nation, even whole european union hasn't achieved much of this. Unproven technologies cannot let you venture into Mars or let you create a space station. Also, remember these are not even military tech. You have to know that special focus / effort is towards military gear.

There is reason why PLA is striped off russian avionics, missiles from its Flanker fleet and the old destroyers. The reason is that newer chinese avionics, missiles are far improved. This article (by the western writer) is a good read:

Why China's Latest Jets are Surpassing Russians:

lol - honestly your understanding of how that would work is flawed... I am with Beast on this one ...

An AWACS will simply provide positional updates to get the missile to the approximate location of the target that is within the specifications of the missiles own radar capabilities - from where the missile will turn "pit-bull" and seek out the target on its own..
That's very nice and good but, missile requires mothership radar and guidance for tracking

It's all theories that fighter jet turn their radars off and AWACS just sling missiles. No it doesn't work like that

You just proved my point. AWACS will provide situational awareness to fighter jets. Then fighter jets will engage the aircraft. You cannot slave your missile to AWACS radar

I like how you added pit-bull to show that you're a genius.

Last edited:
News is Pak airforce will buy Upto 72 J 10s along with new WS 10C engines and electronic warfare suit and out of 72 24 J 10 will be used specially for naval attack and land missions integrated with all kinds of anti ship,bunker buster bombs laser designator systems and PL 21 can be used in future

chinese/pakistani sources might not always be the best but what is without a doubt is that anything is better than an india source for sure.

also "war proven" these days dont mean much. a su-57 lobbing a ultra long range missile from within russian airspace well outside of Ukrainian air defence zones mean jack shit, just like the f-22 dropping a couple bombs on tents in the desert against people with 0 sensors and 0 ability to threaten the plane in any way means nothing.
war proven or battle proven to me, means something like the f-117 flying into a alerted iraq when it had most of its system still working and dropping bombs right on the iraqi capital and getting out untouched. or israeli f-16s fighting the syrians.

Back
Top Bottom