What's new

PAF JF-17 Thunder along F-16 to participate in Izmir Air Show in Turkey

taimi was saying 2 weeks back that he could see the same jft team of zuhai training for the airshow from his office--- so i guess i had high hopes

this is only the second appearance of PAF in an internatikn airshow.unlike other aircorces whl regulay 'show fly'.
I dont know how much practice is required in doing cobra and supercobra. but two weeks or a few weeks w
onnt be enough.

the aim is too please the audiance so as to provide visual eye candy--- incorporate the rolling 360 spin at every turn , do low and slow passes so that the audiance can actually see the fighter closely , know where the camera is so that you face it while making several moves etc

im not saying jft is incapable-- im just saying that these are fighter pilots first and not demo pilots , otherwise the moves routine wouldve been better

I agree with you. I attended an airshow in the USA some 2 years ago. The Blue Angels and the F-22 were there - fantastic! Then the airbase where we were, decided to fly 4 F-16s, i.e. normal pilots whose speciality if fighting wars = BORING!!!

PAKISTANI JF-17 'THUNDERED' IN THE TURKEY's SKYs!

THE PERFORMANCE THAT ENLIGHTENED THE MINDS & HEARTS OF MODERN MUSLIM COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD ::

"THAT IF A NEW MUSLIM STATE LIKE 'BRAVE PAKISTAN' CAN REACH THE HEIGHTS OF EXCELLENCE THEN WHY NOT THE MORE POWERFUL MUSLIM COUNTRIES CAN REACH NEW HEIGHTS AS WELL..."
:pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Smoke is seen when RD-93 is in Military power and not when its after on burner is on,

Where are the pic's and videos of our birds?

313040687.jpg

F-16 from ''Arrows'' Squadron no. 11 arriving for Izmir Air show,Turkey.

313041293.jpg

Thunder approaching for a beautiful landing in Turkey.JF-17 to perform in Izmir Air Show.

314140886.jpg

A beautiful maneuver by PAF F-16 during Izmir air show,Turkey

314141214.jpg

Pakistan Air Force F-16 performing in Izmir air show,Turkey.

scaled.php

Black Spiders JF-17 in the very interesting static. One of three here at izmir air show

scaled.php

And Arrows PAF F-16A taxies back - with Wg Cdr Ali at controls. At izmi

scaled.php

he 11 Sqn F-16 groundcrew. Wg Cdr Ali (centre back) hugged and thanked every person for their work

scaled.php

The Pak AF JF-17 display pilot and groundcrew after the 10 minute display

5r7m.jpg

Holding at EOR and waiting to go

scaled.php

Wg Cdr Ronald gets ready to step into the JF-17 for his display before a crowd of around 100,000

Ermmm i am a big fan of Thunder but i dont know why there is nothing unusual about its performance.:undecided:

Back
Top Bottom