What's new

PAF JF 17 Promotional Video (HD)

Did any one notice that albeit footage of both the Mirages and F-7s was shown but there was not even a mention of the F-16 was made. !!! :)

Did any one notice that albeit footage of both the Mirages and F-7s was shown but there was not even a mention of the F-16 was made. !!! :)

Yup I noticed that. Any particular reason for that?

flare dispensers. two on top and two on the bottom.
People were fighting over it for the past two-three years over why we still don't have them on JF-17 but now we do

very! I don't understand why they even try doing that, let the fighter speak for itself!

I had been telling it again and again but few believed me. Anyway do remember there is the Chaff dispenser too, so flare and chaff both dispensers are there.

Do you know why JFT doesn't show rolls or barrel rolls like you'd see with -16? I don't see pilots putting the JFT through rolls and spins a lot...
Obviously every display is performed according to the pre-planned schedule, since it has FBW and can pull 8+ G, there's no doubt it can execute all the manoeuvres you mentioned, here's an earlier display in Turkey, you can see it performing aileron rolls with the afterburner engaged and finishing off with ballistic rolls.

Obviously every display is performed according to the pre-planned schedule, since it has FBW and can pull 8+ G, there's no doubt it can execute all the manoeuvres you mentioned, here's an earlier display in Turkey, you can see it performing aileron rolls with the afterburner engaged and finishing off with ballistic rolls.

Hi,

To Pakistani members: I came across this report , just pasting a portion of it.

"The chances are good that we will reach a high level of integration before the military might of China has reached levels where the incitement to flex those muscles becomes too large. As a former fighter pilot and developer of fighters (the Gripen), I discussed the Chinese-Pakistani JF17 Thunder at length with the pilots that flew the demonstrations. I was surprised by how good the aircraft flew and the level of its systems. They are not far behind the fourth generations fighters that the West has."

From an actual pilot, really nice work.

For Indian members: We have to pull our socks up and work harder. A lot of talk won't help.

This shot taken during PAS earlier this month gives a good example of JF-17 pilot's great rear view and weapon sighting ability.

11054865_404319096439588_2969961426223778672_o.jpg

Hi,

To Pakistani members: I came across this report , just pasting a portion of it.

"The chances are good that we will reach a high level of integration before the military might of China has reached levels where the incitement to flex those muscles becomes too large. As a former fighter pilot and developer of fighters (the Gripen), I discussed the Chinese-Pakistani JF17 Thunder at length with the pilots that flew the demonstrations. I was surprised by how good the aircraft flew and the level of its systems. They are not far behind the fourth generations fighters that the West has."

From an actual pilot, really nice work.

For Indian members: We have to pull our socks up and work harder. A lot of talk won't help.

@Trying to be honest

What is the source of this info?

Back
Top Bottom