What's new

PAF is So Cool that Even Getting Shot Down by it Makes You a Hero in India

Haha... you guys think that getting one mig in exchange for f16 is a great deal. What can i do. You guys became toast for supporting terror and you come out and talk. Anymore terror from Pak and we all risk becoming toast
you have no proof downing of F-16, recently pentagon corespondent said that all our F-16 accounted for and not single F-16 is missing, and you have also no proof that pulwama attack by JeM why you (India) always pretending to be victimize country, you should stop sponsoring/spreading terrorism in Pakistan via Iran/Afghanistan, forget yadev/sarbajeet singh and lot more unnamed spy from india to destabilize Pakistan @Chowkidar placemat

Pak had been destabilized by your own support to terror. Dont blame others. You raised jihadis for various purposes and they need a job.
just shut up you troll and who created those jihadi scums, USA in 80s @Chowkidar placemat , we are not responsible for every big terror event in India @Chowkidar placemat

Pak had been destabilized by your own support to terror. Dont blame others. You raised jihadis for various purposes and they need a job.
and your yadev is a saint that he preaching in Baluchistan @Chowkidar placemat o_O what is he doing in Baluchistan, you're backing up Baluchistan insurgency, BLA has links with India and whole world knows that @Chowkidar placemat :crazy::crazy:

Last edited by a moderator:
IK begged Modi

No ! Remember honestly our Prime Minister said previously: we will not think if we should retaliate. We will retaliate.

Despite his warnings you attacked us. Then we retaliate and downed your jets. From then no Bison, mirage or SU30MKI were seen near the border. Instead Modi said if Rafaley hotay to.... I don’t want to hurt you more so I won’t finish the sentence. And Modi threatened with missiles.
Remember then the Imran Khan or DGISPR reply : if you launch 1 missile at us, we will launch 3 at you.

And still you call it begging :coffee: ?

Last edited:
and that's a BIG thing being an Indian, the previous ones lied like a bitch

He is an officer who carried himself in a dignified manner and let's respect him for that instead of mocking him.

He won our hear? really?

For transgressing in to our aerial space with the intent to harm Pakistan and Pakistan Airforce while there was no official war declaration. For me he is a terrorist and should have been dealt like one.

He is respectable guy. Good professionalism. Even He had gun, he didn't shot unarmed villagers there.
He likes our tea which is nice to see. Also our soldiers saved his life from Angry mobs.
It doesn't matter he is hero of india or not but he won our heart.
It was just better PAF skills, synergy, professionalism we crossed LOC with 24 jets and went back unharmed(IAF admitted we crossed LOC) .
Look loss of other sides, even they shot down own helicopter after we shot down their jets.
About abinandan, We gave him New life after we released him from prisoner . Otherwise look we have kulbushan Jadav in our prison from last 2 years and India can't do anything to save this officer.

No ! Remember honestly our Prime Minister said previously: we will not think if we should retaliate. We will retaliate.

Despite his warnings you attacked us. Then we retaliate and downed your jets. From then no Bison, mirage or SU30MKI were seen near the border. Instead Modi said if Rafaley hotay to.... I don’t want to hurt you more so I won’t finish the sentence. And Modi threatened with missiles.
Remember then the Imran Khan or DGISPR reply : if you launch 1 missile at us, we will launch 3 at you.

We should ignore troll like @Chowkidar Plaement @Vortex bro

Haha... you guys think that getting one mig in exchange for f16 is a great deal. What can i do. You guys became toast for supporting terror and you come out and talk. Anymore terror from Pak and we all risk becoming toast

You have no business on defense forums trust me. People speculate here on the basis of evidence or vivid connections. This F-16 downing theory has been falsified by every international news/journalism/military outlet let alone Pakistani sources. If you just want to repeat what your media and dishonourable officers of your Air Force are repeating then leave this place for good. I'm calling your senior command dishonrable because they have lied. Repeatedly. As a uniformed officer you are not to lie, cheat or steal.

Also, there are far more enemies in Washington of Pakistan than India. No one would have given PAF a face saving had the F-16 being downed. Also, not even a single piece of evidence is there of your claim.

Leave. Now.

Yadav was a civilian kidnapped by Pak army as some weird way to falsely accuse india . There are 100s of fisherman in Pak jails. He could threaten but then this kind of thing will keep happen with civilians and not feasible.

Please address him by his proper rank.

Lieutenant Commander Yadav. He deserves that. He has earned it.

Yadav was a civilian kidnapped by Pak army as some weird way to falsely accuse india . There are 100s of fisherman in Pak jails. He could threaten but then this kind of thing will keep happen with civilians and not feasible.
Yadev is your current navy officer, and your govt already admit this fact and you has no proof that PA abducted him from Iran keep blabbering baseless, and you have no Pakistani in indian jails, what fool you're @Chowkidar placemat :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy:

Soldiers to Soldiers respect ok.

But i’m not soldier so no thanks no respec... mmmm I’m having like a Stockholm syndrome. Yes I have pity for him and the more I watch his videos, the more I think he is human like you like me.... and I start having strange feelings for him. Yes he seems different from the other soldiers seen in the video. Totally different. So yes I conclude that he deserve respect.

just shut up you troll and who created those jihadi scums, USA in 80s @Chowkidar placemat , we are not responsible for every big terror event in India @Chowkidar placemat

and your yadev is a saint that he preaching in Baluchistan @Chowkidar placemat o_O what is he doing in Baluchistan, you're backing up Baluchistan insurgency, BLA has links with India and whole world knows that @Chowkidar placemat :crazy::crazy:
Before you call me a troll please see thread title.
You had a choice in the 80s. And you chose to support usa.
Yadav was kidnapped from iran. He is a civilian. He has been held illegally and matter is in ICJ.
Please keep it civil and not rwsort to abuse.
U are corerct that pak is not responsible for all terror events. Eg Maoism.

Ok fine. Yiu are correct

You have no business on defense forums trust me. People speculate here on the basis of evidence or vivid connections. This F-16 downing theory has been falsified by every international news/journalism/military outlet let alone Pakistani sources. If you just want to repeat what your media and dishonourable officers of your Air Force are repeating then leave this place for good. I'm calling your senior command dishonrable because they have lied. Repeatedly. As a uniformed officer you are not to lie, cheat or steal.

Also, there are far more enemies in Washington of Pakistan than India. No one would have given PAF a face saving had the F-16 being downed. Also, not even a single piece of evidence is there of your claim.

Leave. Now.

Please address him by his proper rank.

Lieutenant Commander Yadav. He deserves that. He has earned it.
Ok, if you do not like to hear Indias version i shall keep quiet. I am still saying that iaf could genuinely believe their position based on evidence. No point in calling it lie, dishonor etc. Least of all Pak should not go there.

Yadav may have been a Lt cmdr but he had retired long ago. I dont know protocol when an armyman becomes civvie but i am open to suggestions.

Yadev is your current navy officer, and your govt already admit this fact and you has no proof that PA abducted him from Iran keep blabbering baseless, and you have no Pakistani in indian jails, what fool you're @Chowkidar placemat :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy:
Ok.. i have been told not to present indias version. So you can say what u want.

Oh the american who was called "unnamed source"???
pentagon corespondent, there was already thread on PDF @Chowkidar placemat ;):enjoy: and she is a lady and her twitter account says, she is the pentagon corespondent for foreign policy @Chowkidar placemat :p:p:;):enjoy:

Before you call me a troll please see thread title.
You had a choice in the 80s. And you chose to support usa.
Yadav was kidnapped from iran. He is a civilian. He has been held illegally and matter is in ICJ.
Please keep it civil and not rwsort to abuse.
U are corerct that pak is not responsible for all terror events. Eg Maoism.
we help USA because of Soviet union trying to reach warm water and next target will be Pakiostan
He is not a civilian and your govt already admit that he was a current indian navy officer and RAW operative, and keep blabbering baseless that we abducted yadev from Iran you will lose ICJ case @Chowkidar placemat
and why you always pretending to be too innocent, that India didn't bad anything against Pakistan and Pakistan always did bad things against India how sincere and innocent you're you troll
I am still saying that iaf could genuinely believe their position based on evidence
What the hard evidence do india have, nothing @Chowkidar placemat
Ok.. i have been told not to present indias version. So you can say what u want.
Indian version or not you (india) is always lies
Your country and religion believes in lies and deception you troll @Chowkidar placemat

pentagon corespondent, there was already thread on PDF @Chowkidar placemat ;):enjoy: and she is a lady and her twitter account says, she is the pentagon corespondent for foreign policy @Chowkidar placemat :p:p:;):enjoy:

we help USA because of Soviet union trying to reach warm water and next target will be Pakiostan
He is not a civilian and your govt already admit that he was a current indian navy officer and RAW operative, and keep blabbering baseless that we abducted yadev from Iran you will lose ICJ case @Chowkidar placemat
and why you always pretending to be too innocent, that India didn't bad anything against Pakistan and Pakistan always did bad things against India how sincere and innocent you're you troll

Your country and religion believes in lies and deception you troll @Chowkidar placemat
Ok.. but you are wrong when u say that he is current naval.officer. india has accepted he was ex and retired. Please cross check. Anything else i am not going to counter. U have your view and we ours.

@Arsalan .. please note the religious insult here. I am not going to rant and will keep up my side.

Then naval officer when he captured in Pakistan @Chowkidar placemat
No but ok

@Chowkidar placemat it was said in news that Yadav was a businessman. But I don’t remember if it was said which kind of business he was running.

Do you know which business he was owner ?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom