What's new

PAF is So Cool that Even Getting Shot Down by it Makes You a Hero in India

Its indian position that he was abducted illegally. I dont indulge in gossip or conspiracy. I only quote whats out there officially.
Occasionally i troll for fun or sarcastically but never insult or abuse.

First para of wikipedia on this :
Kulbhushan Sudhir Jadhav (also spelled Kulbhushan Yadav, alleged alias Hussain Mubarak Patel)[6][7] (born 16 April 1970) is an Indian national. It is alleged by the Pakistani government that he was arrested in the Pakistani province of Balochistan on charges of terrorism and spying for India's intelligence agency, the Research and Analysis Wing.[8][9]On 10 April 2017, Indian foreign ministry said he had been "kidnapped last year from Iran and his subsequent presence in Pakistan has never been explained credibly".[10]
The Pakistani government stated that he was a serving commander in the Indian Navy who was involved in subversive activities inside Pakistan and was arrested on 3 March 2016 during a counter-intelligence operation in Balochistan.[11][12] The Indian governmentrecognised Jadhav as a former naval officer but denied any current links with him and maintained that he took premature retirement and was abducted from Iran.[13][14][15]
:lol::lol::lol: Wikipedia is unreliable source any one can edit Wikipedia pages wit wrong info @Chowkidar placemat ;):enjoy:

Before you call me a troll please see thread title.
You had a choice in the 80s. And you chose to support usa.
Yadav was kidnapped from iran. He is a civilian. He has been held illegally and matter is in ICJ.
Please keep it civil and not rwsort to abuse.
U are corerct that pak is not responsible for all terror events. Eg Maoism.

Ok fine. Yiu are correct

Ok, if you do not like to hear Indias version i shall keep quiet. I am still saying that iaf could genuinely believe their position based on evidence. No point in calling it lie, dishonor etc. Least of all Pak should not go there.

Yadav may have been a Lt cmdr but he had retired long ago. I dont know protocol when an armyman becomes civvie but i am open to suggestions.

Ok.. i have been told not to present indias version. So you can say what u want.

This shows you have zero study of the Jhadav's case itself.

What sort of a so called Indian civilian travel's on a fake passport? And just so you know, the documents found with him carried the name to be Hussain Mubarak Patel. :enjoy:

This is why I call you all bunch of pathological liars and dishonorable. You Indians bring a bad name to the human civilization.

Last edited:
Hi,

You become buddy buddy---and then the ACM Asghar Khan moment arrives---if your air force does not fight---I will not let my air force fight either---.
Hi,

Raan of Kutch was barely in range of PAF fighters. Had the airforces got involved, IAF would have had a field day. Our army thrashed them regardless.

Asghar Khan made a monkey out of IAF Chief.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom