What's new

PAF hobby models thread.

Very nice!Are these yours or your brother's? I don't think I can even get a JF-17 kit here. I have some pics of builds I did some years ago. It's time for me to restart the hobby I always enjoyed.. :-)

Man, I have no problem building these, but my paint jobs are complete trash. Like I said, I don't have the steady hands for the finer details.

Man, I have no problem building these, but my paint jobs are complete trash. Like I said, I don't have the steady hands for the finer details.
Do a little at a time..walk away if you have to to take a break. I do it all the time. Took me almost a week to do this..
tomcat cockpit.jpg

Very nice!Are these yours or your brother's? I don't think I can even get a JF-17 kit here. I have some pics of builds I did some years ago. It's time for me to restart the hobby I always enjoyed.. :-)
All of these are my brother's. My hands aren't nearly as steady as his. He made these in Canada so he got the JF-17 there. I am sure you can too. If I am not wrong it is a trumpeter kit.

I'm afraid I kinda made the colors up on the MIG except I did see one kinda like that in Janes years ago!
It's great anyway. The way the colours merge into each other as well as the choice of dark green, perfectly match the shine on the paint.

I've only made a few models but, never thought of painting them in that way.

Hey, can anyone post some High-Res PAF F-16 decal sheet/decals if they know/have any, would be highly appreciated. I tried to find some however they were low quality images.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom