What's new

PAF hobby models thread.

Hello every body new and young modeller here
just completed the cementing of a kinetic block 60 desert falcon,painting is left

AoA everyone, hey anyone can tell where can i get a good gravity feed dual action airbrush in lahore pakistan? if anyone can give me shop name and place would be most thankful... right now im using unoair syphon feed... but need gravity feed dual... thx...

484271_467764446614132_334836810_n.jpg

Hasegawa kits are indeed some of the finest in the market...though I find the 1/72 scale to be too small for my taste....Fat fingers I have indeed lols....anyways I have to say that your painting skills are absolutely amazing.

I myself am a scale modeler who likes working in the 1/35 scale......I have a few Tamiya kits assembled and waiting primer and paint job....wish there were good quality affordable acrylics available here in Pakistan ,any tips on that one guys???? I have seen Vallejo paint kits and cases which are just too pricey for my taste....and the ones available on HLJ.com are lets just say in abeyance as I am already in the process of finalizing my first Gunpla Kits and a few army miniatures to boot.

tips on local alternatives to hobby acrylics will be appreciated....I beg thee fellow modeler oh how I beg thee wahahahhaha.

I recall milling around the hobby lobby at the Hafeez Center. It was all futaba radios and glow fuel engines in those days. The Walton airport crew and the illustrious Aksui Barakiya, I'm told are quite notorious in the hobby flight scene in Lahore. Good times. Well I don't know where one can order PAF 1:35 kits delivered to Canada, but if you can believe it, there's an Israeli run hobby shop I know that commissioned me to built them a PAF plane! Who knew, right?

Anywho, any sauce on where a brother can order PAF aircraft models?

They're sponsoring the build for a series of YouTube videos so sky is the limit lol

AoA everyone, hey anyone can tell where can i get a good gravity feed dual action airbrush in lahore pakistan? if anyone can give me shop name and place would be most thankful... right now im using unoair syphon feed... but need gravity feed dual... thx...

Here's an unboxing and review of the one I'm currently using:

It's a generic Chinese made one from Amazon:

Pro One Double-Action Airbrush & Compressor Kit Dual-Action Air Brush Set, Regulator and Pressure Gauge, Braided Hose, and Holder For Art Tattoo Nail https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B014OIC95M/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_vCgtyb387DKV3

So far so good. No complaints.

I recall milling around the hobby lobby at the Hafeez Center. It was all futaba radios and glow fuel engines in those days. The Walton airport crew and the illustrious Aksui Barakiya, I'm told are quite notorious in the hobby flight scene in Lahore. Good times. Well I don't know where one can order PAF 1:35 kits delivered to Canada, but if you can believe it, there's an Israeli run hobby shop I know that commissioned me to built them a PAF plane! Who knew, right?

Anywho, any sauce on where a brother can order PAF aircraft models?

They're sponsoring the build for a series of YouTube videos so sky is the limit lol

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom