04.jpg
05.jpg

01.jpg
02.jpg
06.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48

1/48 Italeri Mirage IIIE
by Haroon Nadeem

This kit came with French, Swiss, Australian and Spanish AF markings but I wanted to build it in Pakistan AF colors. This aircraft carries insignia of No.5 Sqd. (Falcons) of PAF. I used masking sheet to create the image. For decals, I used the 1:48 decal sheet from Iliad Design that was meant primarily for the MiG-19, but it served the purpose. This kit was painted with Acrylics using my Iwata HP-C Plus airbrush.

01.jpg

1/48 Academy Mirage IIIRP
by Haroon Hamid

I used the Academy kit for this build only because it had recessed panel lines. Upon closer inspection it looks like a re-boxed Fujimi kit and maybe a bit smaller in scale than what's stated on the box.

01.jpg

1/72 Eastern Express and Novo
Supermarine Attacker
by Haroon

I made use two kits in the construction of the Attacker, the fuselage was from the Eastern Express kit and I merged it with the wings and landing gears from the Novo kit. I found the Wings from the Novo kit to be of a better fit and quality, although both kits were pretty bad overall (raised lines, minimal detailing, no gear wells and no cockpit) . The decals were of the Pakistan Air Force which were provided with the Eastern Express kit. I gave it an aluminium finish (as that was the case with the PAF Attackers), did some weathering using "Brunt Iron" and some touch up using aqeuous paints. All the paints used were from Gunze.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

1/48 Academy F-86 Sabre

in Pakistan AF markings

by Ahson Aftab

02.jpg
04.jpg
03.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back