What's new

Featured PAF Pilots From East Pakistan

After all these years and everything that has happened, mutual respect is still there. A very well made video from Bangladesh in Bengali with English sub-titles on Swift Retort. Consistent with PAF’s version.

Thanks for sharing this absolutely fabulous video, brought tears to my eyes. Hearing from a neutral source gave me immense pride.

Even more surprising are the comments from Bangladeshi brothers on Youtube, destroying BJP bhakts competely.

Sir Rafiqi was born in east Pakistan. So by birth he is east Pakistani. Such a precious loss for an impossible mission.

Sir Rafiqi was born in east Pakistan. So by birth he is east Pakistani. Such a precious loss for an impossible mission.
Seems like a great deal of our great pilots in the sixties hailed from East Pakistan. Lets hope our brothers in the BAF will give a tough time to their giant neighbor when the need arises!

1599500557892.png

1599500608767.png

Seems like a great deal of our great pilots in the sixties hailed from East Pakistan. Lets hope our brothers in the BAF will give a tough time to their giant neighbor when the need arises!

View attachment 667766

View attachment 667767
I hope it won't happen.. but IA alone can take out BAF. They can use MLRs to destroy BAF air bases. Use sams to denied air superiority. However, they can't capture BD as IA cannot control eastern states like mizoram, manipur, assam etc. @Dazzler @PanzerKiel

Last edited:
I hope it won't happen.. but IA alone can take out BAF. Then can use MLRs to destroy BAF air bases. Use sams to denied air superiority. However, they can't capture BD as IA cannot control easter states like mizoram, manipur, assam etc. @Dazzler @PanzerKiel
An important element which people tend to miss while supporting the theory that numbers and technology will always prevail is ....

Man behind the gun.

PAF, Israeli air force, and others proved this many a times.

I hope it won't happen.. but IA alone can take out BAF.
With nearly all of IAF deployments countering the PLAAF and PAF threat, maybe currently BAF might have an edge over IAF! I am sure one day Bangladesh will join the Chinese club as China will enhance BD Economically,Militarily and territory wise.

Back
Top Bottom