What's new

PAF - Hall of Fame

Ok,but the IAF official version still attributes the kill to Gandhi.

IAF Claims vs. Official List of PAF Losses

Yes I also saw that page and it is confusing on some matters. Added to that a Pakistani article also mentioned Rafiqui was downed by Gandhi.

I wrote to the webmasters on that (And another doubt I had ) long ago. those guys never replied back.

At that time. I also wanted to know why they credit Flight Lt Ahmad to both pilots Trevor Keelor and Kapila instead of only one. No answer

WHAT?? NO MENTION OF THE GREAT M.M. ALAM??

9 confirmed kills, 02 probables
5 fighters shot in 45 seconds!! in one single sortie.

THATS A WORLD RECORD STILL UNBROKEN (AND LIKELY NEVER TO BE)

LONG LIVE PAKISTAN, LONG LIVE PAKISTAN ARMED FORCES

:pakistan:

Sqn Ldr Shabbir Hussain Syed

On 7 September, 1965, Sqn Ldr Shabbir Syed led a flight of four F-86s on two separate strike missions against Kalaikunda, during which he and his flight destroyed on the ground ten Canberra light bombers and two unidentified enemy aircraft. In the ensuing aerial combat, Sqn Ldr Shabbir destroyed one enemy Hunter. For displaying exceptional flying skill and outstanding valour he was awarded Sitara-i-Jurat.

He later rose to the rank of Air Marshal, and retired as Vice Chief of the Air Staff.

LONG LIVE PAKISTAN :pakistan:

KIT

From Sir Murad"...........Another important thing which should be told to our civilian friends that they heard a lot of stories that the pilots used to get drunk they were useless and all kind of **** where written in those time about them but to tell you the truth yes all of it is right our own officers used to says man these 4 guys are useless and when the war started the first ones to take off Were the 4 guys who people used to say he is a drunked or a chersi......."

All true, I have heard one pilot put his finger in the throat and vommited so that the stuff comes out and go clean on mission...that pilot did splendid job but embraced shahaadat...

(1) "YES THATS IT.I AM FLYING THE MIRAGE. I will send Neo a photo of me flying the F104 at Mach1.8. over Peshawar 500ft talk about rush."

Send that photo to me as well.....

(2) ".....When my book comes......"

When its coming

(3) "I am greatly honoured to talk to you Sir"

September 1965, Squadron Leader Alauddin Ahmed, led his squadron in twenty combat missions against the Indian ground and air forces. His leadership throughout the operations was cool, courageous and most determined which inspired the greatest confidence amongst pilots of his formations and resulted in destruction of many Indian tanks and vehicles. In his last sortie, he attacked and blew up an important ammunition train at Gurdaspur rail-head in complete disregard of his personal safety. During this attack on September 13, his aircraft was damaged and he was reported missing over enemy territory. Subsequently, it was confirmed that the officer died in this action. For his exemplary leadership, courage and valour, Squadron Leader Alauddin Ahmed is awarded Sitara-i-Jurat.

KIT

He used to say "My mother says I will never die in crash" It is heard that he ejected from his crippled plane and was shot by indian army from ground

In are times these people like Nur Khan, Rafiqui (RIP ) shahib. These were like gods we used to envy them when they used to come to the academy wearing there G suits in early 60s, And then the day came when we were flying as wing man. One thing I learned from him was, when you get into a battle forget about everything concentrate on your target take it out, Leave the battle choose another target and go after him, Never get emotional during a dog fight just because your brother just blew up into pieces focus on what you are doing and stay very calm even on the RT and you will see the enemy will make a mistake and that 3 or 4 sec will give you your prize.

"A good fighter pilot must have one outstanding trait --- aggressiveness" USSAF Pilot

When my book comes out people are going to hate me because I have gone straight to the point and haven't given credits to people who were the real hero's tell me you shoot down a plane and 50% credit goes to GCI guys we got the medals and they got ****. They should have gotten medals with the pilots they helped. Another important thing which should be told to our civilian friends that they heard a lot of stories that the pilots used to get drunk they were useless and all kind of **** where written in those time about them but to tell you the truth yes all of it is right our own officers used to says man these 4 guys are useless and when the war started the first ones to take off Were the 4 guys who people used to say he is a drunked or a chersi. And these guys were outstanding when it came to Dog Fight and the ones who were talking against them were in CMH with stomach pain and all kinds of excuses. I can give you names

Dear Muradk

Give names.

All true, I have heard one pilot put his finger in the throat and vommited so that the stuff comes out and go clean on mission...that pilot did splendid job but embraced shahaadat...

who was that great person

Sqn Ldr Muhammad Mahmood Alam

During September 1965 War with India, flying in his F-86 Sqn Ldr M M Alam displayed exemplary skill and bravery shooting down five enemy aircraft. For this unparalleled act of dauntless courage, he was awarded a bar to Sitara-i-Jurat.

He rose to the rank of Air Cdre. To date, he regularly contributes to the PAF’s educational activities.

KIT

He used to say "My mother says I will never die in crash" It is heard that he ejected from his crippled plane and was shot by indian army from ground

Yes that is true. After he got shot he was thrashed pretty badly by the Soldiers and taken to CMH.
Alauddin died in a military hospital 3 weeks after his Ejection, The last IAF COAS was a good leader he sent a letter to PAF COAS telling him where there bodies were buried and allowed the families to see them and as off now they are in the process of moving the graves to there respective towns.

Well guys we r forgetting MM Alam though he is still alive but He is man of great dignity

Back
Top Bottom