What's new

PAF - Hall of Fame

Flt Lt Muhammad Wasim Ansari

Flight Lieutenant Muhammad Wasim Ansari, a signals officer achieved Shahadat as a result of a direct bomb hit on his place of work. The officer, inspired by a feeling of patriotism, carried on working under extremely dangerous conditions. This was above and beyond the call of duty. In recognition of his courage, devotion to duty and patriotism, the officer has been awarded the Tamgha-i-Basalat.

LONG LIVE PAKISTAN :pakistan:

KIT

Fl Lt Ansari being a signals officers and then martyred during a direct hit on his workplace reminds me somewhat of the movie "Hindustan Ki Kasam" released around 1973. Story-wise the movie is not bad. It shows that PAF has got a communication jammer that jams the radio of IAF aircrafts beyond a certain geographical boundary.

Through an intelligence operation, its found out that the jammer is located in a PTV station (perhaps to fool attempts of locating it by electronic means). Then a direct attack is launched at that TV station. Now I dont know that how much is the truth in this story. However, can someone elaborate the episode of Wasim Ansari?

Sir MuradK, flew F-104 at MAch 1.8 at 500 Feet in Peshawar...

Yar please remind me to put that photo on the forum in the morning.
I can never forget that flight I broke the Barrier at Kamra and Hakim SB sitting in Peshawar said there can be only 1 pilot in PAF who will not listen and for sure that was me, I asked kamra if that Path is clear they said negative I said they have 5 sec to go above 600 ft that was he first time the cadets heard a sonic boom by the time I reached Peshawar I scared a lot of people the very next day in the news story came that a rocket was seen flying towards Peshawar, Than PAF gave the news papers all the details of F-104.

First time I saw the F-104 Hakim Sb said watch it the wings are sharp and I slided my right hand on it and so called my 5th finger pinky was severed in 2 pieces, Since than I have 4 1/2 finger's in my right hand. The strange thing about this incident is that my finger was bleeding and I touched the engine at the back and it cotorised and I felt no pain I was more scared of Hakim Sb that he will kick my butt if he finds out :lol::lol:

Hello MuradK,
Got a glimps of this weeks DG magzine....you really need to look at it.!!

NUR KHAN vs MM Alam

Nur khan Mission as COAS

It was very seldom that you would see Nur Khan in Uniform he was always in a Coverall. He comes to the base looks that the mission Chart and says ok I am the leader tell Arshad and Datha they are my 2 and 3 the base commander and the OC flying by the time the OC flying and Base commander were told Nur khan sat in the saber no checks lines up takes off pulls his stick back wheels up and now he is 4 feet above the runway, Now we are seeing OC flying jumping in the Saber without G Suite, and the base commander in Uniform and trying to catchup with Nur Khan and we are standing a laughing our gutts out that look that these 2 senior officers, Nur Khan does a loop and see they are still taxing calls in tell them they are grounded have the original team join me, They go on the mission Nur Sb flew the whole mission below 50 feet MM Alam was his no 2 could you imagine after the mission same AGL and MM does a Victory roll around Nur Shaib :lol: Nur Sb shouts at him lands and MM gets Court Marsh excused the very next day. MM did the same thing when Shah of Iran was in PAkistan and we were giving a demo he did a Victory roll during live bombing at 100 ft between 2 planes gets Court Marsh excused later:lol:.

we should really be gratefull to them who gave their livesand save this country SALUTE TO ALL SHAHEEDS in ALL THE WARS because they defended their country....:):pakistan:

Here you go guys the photo was not taken by PAF but a Civilian.
F-104 :smokin:

F-104overP-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Neo can you put this photo on the F-104 gallery please.

Here you go guys the photo was not taken by PAF but a Civilian.
F-104 :smokin:

F-104overP-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Neo can you put this photo on the F-104 gallery please.

You posted this picture, since that I am watching it and imaginning yourself sitting in the cockpit..... your evey memory i read in the DF puts me in the world of fantasy and to tell you the truth this is my only hope of living "Memories"....

You posted this picture, since that I am watching it and imaginning yourself sitting in the cockpit..... your evey memory i read in the DF puts me in the world of fantasy and to tell you the truth this is my only hope of living "Memories"....

The joy lasted till I touched down after that I was grounded for 2days, Hakim SB kicked mu butt:guns::guns::cry:.
Well if you want to know the Crazy missions and stuff I have done Your father was right there and then and he knew everything actually he knows more than my Son.

Sir can some one PM me what in it I am not a member of DG.
Thank you.
J1

maximarz
Can you please post it or PM it to me and jabar1 please. We also need to look.
Araz

Pilot Officer Raja Jahanzeb (Shaheed)​

(File Photo of A T-37 Jet Trainer)

Pilot Officer Raja Jahanzeb on a routine flight on January 22 2008 in his T-37 jet trainer aircraft took off from Risalpur at 12.20pm. When he reached near the Tarbela Dam region his plane developed a technical fault. His plane was directly advancing towards the GIKI in Topi, Swabi and the Pilot showed determination and unmatched show of bravery and chivalry and did not eject from his place. The pilot lost his life while trying (successfully) to glide the jet away from the University buildings. He secured the lives of Hundred of students and civilians but in this effort sacrificed his own.

In the admiration of the sacrifice of this young pilot, the President of Pakistan awarded him with Tamgha-i-Basalat.

May His Soul Rest In Peace.

---

KIT Over n Out.

Long Live Pakistan Airforce and Air Warriors:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom