What's new

PAF guys we saw dancing on video are suspended from flying

XERIC: You just missed the bullet with your lame post. I think you did not read my post earlier.

He was in god damn uniform at that time--The difference was, no one could put his video on you tube at that time.

I am up for fun but just pointing out the hypocrisy of some seniors with SOME juniors.

"If you know some much about Gen Musharraf, then you must be knowing that Army (and so does the other services) do organize music galas every now and then in cantts and bases and people do dance and sing there, in uniform at times. But you get the difference, right?"

I have a family member serving in South Waziristan. I have met Musharaf few times. I have met few rt. high ranking air force AVMs and generals.
I know that most of the senior officers OBEY THE RULES!!!!

I have a family member who served in navy. I have a family member who is serving in air force. I have a family member who became ... FIRST time in the history of his department.

I know that discipline is very very important in armed forces. I know that some friends of my --- got punishment because they disobeyed their senior.

I know all that.

My point: I think that soldiers who come from battle, be it a war or WOT, need some rest/fun. I don't know if they breached certain privacy--- but they breached code of conduct.

Good video, I first saw it on Facebook. My --- posted it.

O meray bhai..yes he was in uniform, so? But then which part of 'may dance-even-in-uniform' you didnt understand in my post # 58!!

they are probaly dancing even harder to forget this drama lol
or they are MOTHER PISSED RIGHT NOW JUST LIKE IM
or they keep seeing this damn COMMERCIAL ON THIS WEBSITE ABOUT LOCAL BIG MAC STORE FOR SAKE

anti pakistan?

Lol, I think your own countrymen did anti pakistan thing by taking money and disgracing the game of cricket. lol

If Hafeez saeed can throw venom speech about India in your cities all day, what is wrong with talking about truth of Pakistani cricket players?

I am sure, common pakistani is still finiding it hard to digest that their country's name was opted out of world cup hosting nations.

its now call drail the thread and troll some one ban him please

Discipline discipline discipline is held very important in an airforce. Suspension is probably temporary.

They should have gotten approval before releasing the video, I was actually thinking if the had approval to show the places they did.

What is this forum's policy on Ban?

Have I abuused? Have I foought with anyone? or Have I SPAMMED the thread?

Or are the Bans handed out based on what sounds good on ears of the pakistanis? But obviously, this is how you always shut the people, if you don't like what you hear, just kill them, kick them out or call them "Infedel" huh?

Before I am banned, please clarify what basis you have for ban?

You missed one thing in your list--

YOUR POST WAS OFF TOPIC!!!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay off.

C'mon guys, Its not like they are dancing in Kushab Nuclear reactor, or in some covert research facility

C'mon guys, Its not like they are dancing in Kushab Nuclear reactor, or in some covert research facility

I think that covert side was not the only point of suspension. If there was no suspension or warning, this would have set a precedent for future officers.

This is more so of a discipline issue.

Oh shitt!!! and that is a very serious basis for a BAN right? well I see how this form is so successful out the mainstream media.. lmao

stop ranting you pot head,

This forum is successful because they cut the snakes head before it starts Spewing venom, in this case you are the snake

I think that covert side was not the only point of suspension. If there was no suspension or warning, this would have set a precedent for future officers.

This is more so of a discipline issue.

Yeah they are trying to set an example here, which makes our airforce one of the best, but still a little shugal wont hurt the higher Command

Guys, stop bashing the PAF.....

The thing is any, any of the videos featuring the Armed Forces personal, are supposed to be approved by the ISPR.

These boys did their own show video in Uniforms and on active bases. Uploading such kind of video on YouTube makes it a bit more disturbing.

They should have requested permission.

Yeah they are trying to set an example here, which makes our airforce one of the best, but still a little shugal wont hurt the higher Command

This isn't shugal, sir.

Had they asked for permission from higher-ups, maybe they would have ended up making a better video.

I am sure PAF men are capable of humor much more than this one video.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom