What's new

PAF guys we saw dancing on video are suspended from flying

Sad... but they haven't done that wrong and also when they were making this video they should ahve ask their superiors, and every military video is screened by intelligence before they are out....

Well they just want to have some fun ... any way rules are rules ... but I want to say in the making of an example they must not waist them ... all is just let them have a lesson and warning for others ...

they have done wrong---- they should have asked permission on the first place

this childish behaviour should ve ended in there cadet training-now, they are professionals-- and the worst thing is, it will develop competition among other squadrons to show more 'authencity' in there upcoming videos

rules , rules , rules ... they were just having some fun ... one very important lesson i learned in British army was to never lose your sense of humour ... This is 21st century ... google earth shows each and every inch of Sargodha air base (the nerve centre of PAF operations) so can PAF high command ban google earth ... old bench warmers sitting on their arse in the office all day hav nothing else to do i guess then spoil those young , budding careers ... i m so sad

I dont see what's wrong.

Were they not allowed to film the air fields or something? Those offices don't look like they're hiding anything.

They have every right to have fun but they shouldnot have made the videos of flight lines ,We all know how disciplined organization is PAF and they must have not liked that stuff posted around everywhere on you-tube etc

This makes me sick.

OMG I saw a room with some dry erase boards!!! I now have the intel I need to obliterate the PAF.

Gimme a break. The internet is FULL of military humor, especially troops goofing in Iraq and Afghanistan. It is a stressful life... let them blow off steam.

Immature and idiots. Inappropriates.

Chogy, erase boards is white blank, nothing writing stuffs.

If it is true.. its just some Mid-level officer having a power trip..
the complexed kind that decide they want to up their stars with the higher ups by showing their commitment to "standards".
Its this "Yessir" kind that stands first for the chief.. claps with him.. smiles when he does..will take offensive and lifelong grudge against somebody who shook the hand of the chief before him.. and if the chief discretely scratches his behind.. this guy will follow suit..

They are just suspended guys, they will be back on there duties, this much discipline isn't good for there healths anyways

This makes me sick.

OMG I saw a room with some dry erase boards!!! I now have the intel I need to obliterate the PAF.

Gimme a break. The internet is FULL of military humor, especially troops goofing in Iraq and Afghanistan. It is a stressful life... let them blow off steam.

we're not like America or its armed forces, we can't afford mistakes!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom