What's new

PAF guys we saw dancing on video are suspended from flying

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahah, yaar it was one good production and damn funny and the cycle part was very funny, laughed through out the show.

But, if true the guys are in trouble, hope they get out of it soon and are back flying asap and enjoy their flying careers. Hope the punishment would not be that bad.

I believe this production is a first for our military guys.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahah, yaar it was one good production and damn funny and the cycle part was very funny, laughed through out the show.

But, if true the guys are in trouble, hope they get out of it soon and are back flying asap and enjoy their flying careers. Hope the punishment would not be that bad.

I agree with chogy, I mean C'mon what else could i see, a roster, a corridor, some rooms and oh year some secret F-7s! The thing that should have been encouraged by PAF (in an acceptable manner, if not bluntly if they think). I've seen thousands of humorous videos around on youtube, I ve seen F-22 parked at nellis airforce base and a lot more. These chimps havent done much wrong-if too be extra conservative- humor and talent must be encouraged. These chimps have left their homes for serving the nation. This is a considerable social cost to stay away from one's family and kins (ask me). If someone, has tired to break the monotony, at least dont kill his creativity by punishing him. One may ask these chimps to take extra precautions but suspension from flying is simply too much

They have not been suspended, so don't worry guys.

Interesting.. other videos have been made with PAF pilots on the flight line.. first Ive heard of one being taken to task.

Actually this video is not exactly new judging from the music they used. It must have been made at least 2-3 years ago, but became very popular on the internet only recently. Other PAF videos do exist, but they are not this outstanding. The commanders probably lost it when they learnt of this one and wanted to set a standard for the whole force (also because the mindless fun does not go hand in hand with the hard times Pakistan is currently facing)

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

is cycle part ki waga se hi to problem hoi hai sari. its abuse or equipment and air force marshal salute :rofl::rofl:

and next video they can make PAPI CHULO

its all about decipline!
i dont think they got punish because of showing flight plans etc, but because they violated the laws, and decipline set by PAF.

but anyway copying (US navy squad - sunkings) someone else's video wouldn't get them any where.....

Last edited:
its all about decipline!
i dont think they got punish because of showing flight plans etc, but because they violated the laws, and decipline set by PAF.

whats the law???.....I cant become a guitarist, i cant sing, i cant do anything constructive that I want to do while in PAF's service? I would buy you argument, if they would have done this on duty, but no professional would do it, not at least in PAF.

@ Chogy and others.

Please try to understand. Our military has very little to hide. We can access your (confirm) ORBAT and stuff over the internet and you dont mind it. But in our case we would take it very seriously.

The basic reasons is the difference type of doctrines yours and our militarys pursue. In your case the move of Armour might not be seen by an enemy as a threat, but in indo-Pak scenario (common borders) we have to take it seriously. i am assuming that you would know the reason, as you have a military background, so need not elaborate.

Same holds guud for the Orbat. If i know the XYZ division is seen moving around the border and the fact that this particular division is part of the enemy's strike corps would tell me that i may face an offensive in this sector. So why would i like to tell you the peace location of that division? i would also try that you dont know the formation sign of that division as it might be used to recognize it among the other 100s of units that would be moving along the same route?

You know what, the kind of info that i have mentioned might already be available on the internet, but then what's the guarantee that it is correct? (A crude example) Some sites would say Pakistan has 400 jets, others would say it has 500, some here would make their own guess, but what if the same info is given by a serving or ex-servicemen? Or the same info is seen in some pic taken inside some base? This would lead to confirmation.

One can extract so much info from a single pic in our case that you just can imagine the same happening in your case. i wish i could site you an example, but i cant. So things like the one under discussion are taken quite seriously here.

As for the video, well your that dude who fired a mortar from his hip might just go noticed, but had it been done by some soldiers from india or Paikistan, i am sure he must have been court-martialed by now.

For you people it might be quite ok if some GIs are stuffing paper dicks in their bed-mates mouth (saw it over youtube) while they were sleeping, well we would take this quite seriously. Primarily because in our case Armed Forces are considered unerring and impeccable.

This video is a couple of years old, and the lads have not been suspended, in fact most have moved on wards and upwards, I repeat the rumour that they have been punished is FALSE:)

whats the law???.....I cant become a guitarist, i cant sing, i cant do anything constructive that I want to do while in PAF's service? I would buy you argument, if they would have done this on duty, but no professional would do it, not at least in PAF.

I agree with chogy, I mean C'mon what else could i see, a roster, a corridor, some rooms and oh year some secret F-7s! The thing that should have been encouraged by PAF (in an acceptable manner, if not bluntly if they think). I've seen thousands of humorous videos around on youtube, I ve seen F-22 parked at nellis airforce base and a lot more. These chimps havent done much wrong-if too be extra conservative- humor and talent must be encouraged. These chimps have left their homes for serving the nation. This is a considerable social cost to stay away from one's family and kins (ask me). If someone, has tired to break the monotony, at least dont kill his creativity by punishing him. One may ask these chimps to take extra precautions but suspension from flying is simply too much

Just chill dude!

You can screw the guitar, you can dance, sing or cut jokes to any extent while you are within the confines of the base/post/academy. Once the thing goes out, well it's not yours any more.

i am sure you or i dont mind a civilian picking up his guitar, smoking a cig singing at the cornor of that street, we sure would mind if the same thing is done someone in uniform.

And as for your 'on duty' bluff, my dear when you wear the uniform there are certain norms that are supposed to be followed. The uniform in our case demand respect which should be given at all cost.

BTW, you have no idea how much fun these military youngsters have, the only thing is that youtube and fb was not there previously.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom