What's new

PAF guys we saw dancing on video are suspended from flying

Mani2020

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have come to know that the PAF boys we saw dancing around on one of the videos posted in this forum are suspended from flying as they violated PAF rules .I have come to know this from well informed sources so i will like to quote them in order to clear any ambiguity

i don't know whether the forum allows me to mention his name or not ,so i m quoting him on the base of anonymity ,but credit to him

I am told that the rookies shown on this video are getting their Bum kicked right now. They seem to have violated a whole lot of PAF laws and all of them are currently suspended form flying. The PAF high command is taking this matter with the utmost seriousness and they want to set an example. The video has shown debrief/OPS room as well as flight lines. I feel sad for the kids as they were just trying to have fun, but then they should have been a wee more responsable.

dats sad,

one chance should be given to them

OMG they are very funny

I have come to know that the PAF boys we saw dancing around on one of the videos posted in this forum are suspended from flying as they violated PAF rules .I have come to know this from well informed sources so i will like to quote them in order to clear any ambiguity

i don't know whether the forum allows me to mention his name or not ,so i m quoting him on the base of anonymity ,but credit to him

Awwwwwww... I feel bad for them.

Thats too bad! :cry::angry:
Dont they have to right to be happy and cheer around?
Why do we have to make them live like prisoners? :angry:

I hate this move.

Discipline must be maintained at any cost.Even if the organisation has to set examples for other by punishing some for there indiscipline.Armed forces are not some civilian organisation that you can go round having fun at the cot of the organisation.Maintaining disciple in armed forces is given top priority at the cost of anything.So the punishment of those guys is morally, ethically correct.

Awwwwwww... I feel bad for them.

Thats too bad!
Dont they have to right to be happy and cheer around?
Why do we have to make them live like prisoners?
I hate this move.

Elmo they must be punished because its not just about video or chilling out stuff ,they have shown OPS rooms as well as flight lines in their video

Interesting.. other videos have been made with PAF pilots on the flight line.. first Ive heard of one being taken to task.

@ Irfan and All Green. (whenever they cross this thread)

This supports my theory of 'new' crimes. :D

Well i am sure this would go a long way from deterring YOs from dicking around over the internet.

Last edited:
Well, I didnt find a word on google until now. Lets hope they arent suspended, but given a warning.

@ Irfan and Santro. (whenever they cross this thread)

This supports my theory of 'new' crimes. :D

Well i am sure this would go a long way from deterring YOs from dicking around over the internet.

:rofl: lol they already have been penalized now you guys are going to punish them with your words

Well, I didnt find a word on google until now. Lets hope they arent suspended, but given a warning.

you can't find everything on internet or by googling ,what do you expect from PAF to suspend them and then prove to the media? write articles abut it? or invite media for full coverage?

no no no please its not fair with them. please give them one chance

Back
Top Bottom