What's new

PAF Fire Power 2009

sir x-man great i really thankful to you for post these great images .please please please keep it up.

x-man...it is such a treat to get these pics from you.
Love the strafing shots....the shells falling....awesome.
The cleaners will have a hard time cleaning all the black from the paint.

x-man great pics mate ... thanks for sharing ... we are proud of you! :)

Last edited:
A-5 is not a bad fighter...................
How long it will serve Pakistan...............n the roll may be same for ground attack only.

I think that PAF is using them war against terrorism.

they are truly AWESOME aircrafts

Here come the Deltas..

5c795979.jpg
[/IMG]

1-7.jpg
[/IMG]

2-7.jpg
[/IMG]

3-6.jpg
[/IMG]

4-4.jpg
[/IMG]

5-2.jpg
[/IMG]

6-4.jpg
[/IMG]

7-4.jpg
[/IMG]

O shava!...was that really the intended target of the Durrandal?

What do you think Blain….It was actually a make shift lavatory in the middle of firing range and just imagine the horror of the guy who was sitting inside while waiting for the call of nature and just had a live DURANDAL landing / exploding on his head….:cheesy:

Just kidding….It was the actual target and damn : the deltas were bloody accurate in their deliveries…:tup::tup:

who many more images on the way sir x man i am perpaired for make some new staff on them.

It was actually a make shift lavatory in the middle of firing range and just imagine the horror of the guy who was sitting inside while waiting for the call of nature and just had a live DURANDAL landing / exploding on his head.
Let's just say, he was sitting on the right kind of seat. The last thing you want is to sh*t your pants just before you explode.

Let me just take this opportunity to say, "dil khush kitta hai sir jee". Amazing pictures. I want to go to one of these some day. Are civilians allowed to view these demos? If not, I'll become friends with the son of an Air Force man, but I won't miss it.

O shava!...was that really the intended target of the Durrandal?

13-1.jpg
[/IMG]

If so, then that is a great example of accurate payload delivery to get that unguided Durrandal into that little slot! :tup:

uf it sends shivers down my spine:D. i am imagining myself in a situation where i am in my bunker and thinking that some IAF jets are also capable to delivering the payload with the same accuracy! There's no escape!

God! you may escape artillery but what about tanks and enemy jets:undecided:

Excellent action-packed shots........Thanks X_man.......

Just one point............Why dont we have air-to-air combat shots? I mean mostly the shots depict ground attack........Obvioulsy air to air photography is more difficult ........but still the charm is exceptional and some photography in this area can produce amazing shots.......some target drones can be destroyed by gunnery using explosive shells to get a good photographic/video effect.....This may also demonstrate a capability to shoot down drones....

Durandal is for airstrips... Not bunkers. But since they do not build airstrips just for training and you do not see it from the ground if it is being hit they made a ground structure... Durandal goes into the ground and blows up. After that the airstrip needs extensive repairs...

Back
Top Bottom