What's new

PAF Fire Power 2009

No Tilla ranges in any of the pictures that have been posted so far (I might be slightly wrong). But I'm sure there's more to come. ;)

X_man, Hats off to you for sharing these AMAZING high quality images! :tup:

Bezerki i was referring to the video.

Bezerki i was referring to the video.

It's "Bezerk".

My bad. And yes, gotta love the annual "Battle Inoculations" at Tilla Infantry field firing range. Here's a picture I took for the people who don't know what the Tilla range is all about.

cf4301f69ce33d1f5e7453e5f66c8e77.jpg

Amazing pics of F-7,A-5's and the choppers.
I never knew that the A-5's have flares. Learn something new on Defence.pk every day.
x-man....I am in heaven today for all the wonderful pics that you have posted in your three threads.
Off the chart...........
Beautiful pics.....all of them.

Awsome pic's GOD bless the armes forces of Pakistan!

Last edited:
If I recall correctly, all aircraft in the PAF service are equipped with Chaff/Flares and at least all of the F-7s, Mirages and above are equipped with RWRs.

I like how our forces keep modernizing and hopefully we will see the JF-17s in action soon

It's "Bezerk".

My bad. And yes, gotta love the annual "Battle Inoculations" at Tilla Infantry field firing range. Here's a picture I took for the people who don't know what the Tilla range is all about.

Can you plaese give some more info? and another thing how many firing ranges we have for PAF, Army & Navy? thanks!:)

A-5 is not a bad fighter...................
How long it will serve Pakistan...............n the roll may be same for ground attack only.

I think that PAF is using them war against terrorism.

Aoa,
thnx jabar on sharing this beautiful video..... duration was too short.
Hoping for more. great job Sir Xman as usual
Regards

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom