What's new

PAF Film Fizaon Kay Mohafiz

Pakistani TV channels documentary formula on Pak Military:

Get the stupidest person you can find in the whole of Pakistan who can't even deliver a single sentence in concise and clear manner add a long list of stupid questions add some random shots of planes and then ruin the documentary with the stupid question-answer format and childish explanations dotted with philosophical / poetic big talk.

Waste of time and resources for repeating the same decade old stories.

Asaman By Junaid Khan & Jazba By Shafqat Amanat Ali are also fabulous songs..

Aasman By The Call Band

Jazba By Shafqat Amanat Ali
yes they are relatively better but wo maza nae jo older songs main tha

patato quality
I will post the hd link as soon as i find one
saw this program last night. good one but i dont know why we people feed lies to the whole nation. the biggest lie was that there is only very little difference between the upgraded mirages and su 30 and su 35 and it was told by a pilot. mirage is no doubt and old and obsolete air craft. although the upgraded mirages have got some teeth and have got important role as a strike air craft but still they are very old and their crash rate is increasing. they are in PAF because we never had the funds for timely replacement of them. even their ground strike capability can be well judged by the fact that paf uses them rarely in FATA.

yes they are relatively better but wo maza nae jo older songs main tha

saw this program last night. good one but i dont know why we people feed lies to the whole nation. the biggest lie was that there is only very little difference between the upgraded mirages and su 30 and su 35 and it was told by a pilot. mirage is no doubt and old and obsolete air craft. although the upgraded mirages have got some teeth and have got important role as a strike air craft but still they are very old and their crash rate is increasing. they are in PAF because we never had the funds for timely replacement of them. even their ground strike capability can be well judged by the fact that paf uses them rarely in FATA.
he meant in terms of ground attacking role,i guess.Both can hit ground targets :D
Once pakistan mirages were practising with american aircraft carrier and surprised Americans so much so that they never participated again with their A/C against mirages
PAF vs USN "exercise"
March 12 2009 at 4:11 PM

Airforces Monthly
Article in the May 1993 issue (pages 46-47 by Sergey Vekhov)

An article in the May 1993 issue (pages 46-47) of Airforces Monthly, a reputable UK-based air defence magazine, written by a Russian aviation writer, Sergey Vekhov, for the first time in public, provided a first-hand account about the PAF's pilots:

"As an air defence analyst, I am fully aware that the Pakistan Air Force ranks today as one of the best air forces in the world and that the PAF Combat Commanders' School (CCS) in Sargodha has been ranked as the best GCI/pilot and fighter tactics and weapons school in the world". As one senior US defence analyst commented to me in 1997, "it leaves Topgun (the US Naval Air Station in Miramar, California) far behind".

International Defense (June 24, 1998)

The PAF, although outnumbered by IAF, has at least one qualitative edge over its rival: Pilot Training. The caliber of Pakistani instructors is acknowledged by numerous air forces, and US Navy pilots considered them to be highly 'professionals' during exercises flying off the USS Constellation (as co-pilots).

Click this bar to view the original image of 747x492px.

NO. 8 SQUADRON'S "MISSION IMPOSSIBLE" SUCCEEDS
1500 HOURS - 30 MAY 1995

Flying a few feet above the Arabian Sea, the two Mirage pilots are impressed by the awesome silhouette of the nuclear-powered Abraham Lincoln as the carrier looms gradually above the sea curvature, dead on the nose. The mission: To penetrate successfully the Carrier Task Force's early warning and perimeter defences and, to deliver a simulated Exocet guided missile attack on "the world's largest warship". The memorable sortie was flown during "Inspired Alert" - a Pakistan-US joint exercise. O.C. No. 8 Squadron, strictly following the ground rules, planned and led a simultaneous multidirectional attack profile against CVN-72, in an attempt to overload its defence. As two of the three Mirage pairs turned away, the lead Mirage carried out a simulated Exocet "launch" from several miles away, without meeting any of the ship's fighters. The Squadron Commander and his wingman later did a friendly fly by at the carrier's side, perhaps just as surprised as the Lincoln's crews, at the missed interception.

Wing Commander Asim Suleiman Leader and O.C. No 8 Squadron
Flight Lieutenant Ahmed Hassan Wingman

I am quoting from a member.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Interesting incident: In one of the "Inspired Alert" exercises, the PAF pilots were supposed to try to get "as close to the aircraft carrier" as possible without detection, and accomplish other tasks. USN was tasked to detect Pakistani intruders and USN fighters (F-14s) were to intercept them. Both sides had complete freedom in selecting their strategy. The USN was very confident that the PAF Mirages would not be able to get too close, mainly because their RADARs and other equipment were superior to anything Pakistan had. To their amazement, not only did 2 Mirage fighters get "as close as possible", they even flew low beside the aircraft carrier, "buzzing" the deck.

They stayed undetected by flying dangerously low over the sea under RADAR cover, and by creating diversions and fooling them into thinking the main intruders were coming from a different direction (other Mirages, I think). By the time they realized that 2 Mirages had made it close, it was too late to interecept them. This forced even senior USN pilots to react.

I read this story in a book about PAF exercises, but I have forgotten its name. I have also forgotten many other details, like the name of the carrier, the year of the exercise and the exact Mirage type (III or V). All I remember is that they had an artist's concept picture on a full page, showing two Mirages zooming towards the deck of a USN aircraft carrier and the sun setting in the distance.

he meant in terms of ground attacking role,i guess.Both can hit ground targets :D
Once pakistan mirages were practising with american aircraft carrier and surprised Americans so much so that they never participated again with their A/C against mirages
PAF vs USN "exercise"
March 12 2009 at 4:11 PM

Airforces Monthly
Article in the May 1993 issue (pages 46-47 by Sergey Vekhov)

An article in the May 1993 issue (pages 46-47) of Airforces Monthly, a reputable UK-based air defence magazine, written by a Russian aviation writer, Sergey Vekhov, for the first time in public, provided a first-hand account about the PAF's pilots:

"As an air defence analyst, I am fully aware that the Pakistan Air Force ranks today as one of the best air forces in the world and that the PAF Combat Commanders' School (CCS) in Sargodha has been ranked as the best GCI/pilot and fighter tactics and weapons school in the world". As one senior US defence analyst commented to me in 1997, "it leaves Topgun (the US Naval Air Station in Miramar, California) far behind".

International Defense (June 24, 1998)

The PAF, although outnumbered by IAF, has at least one qualitative edge over its rival: Pilot Training. The caliber of Pakistani instructors is acknowledged by numerous air forces, and US Navy pilots considered them to be highly 'professionals' during exercises flying off the USS Constellation (as co-pilots).

Click this bar to view the original image of 747x492px.

NO. 8 SQUADRON'S "MISSION IMPOSSIBLE" SUCCEEDS
1500 HOURS - 30 MAY 1995

Flying a few feet above the Arabian Sea, the two Mirage pilots are impressed by the awesome silhouette of the nuclear-powered Abraham Lincoln as the carrier looms gradually above the sea curvature, dead on the nose. The mission: To penetrate successfully the Carrier Task Force's early warning and perimeter defences and, to deliver a simulated Exocet guided missile attack on "the world's largest warship". The memorable sortie was flown during "Inspired Alert" - a Pakistan-US joint exercise. O.C. No. 8 Squadron, strictly following the ground rules, planned and led a simultaneous multidirectional attack profile against CVN-72, in an attempt to overload its defence. As two of the three Mirage pairs turned away, the lead Mirage carried out a simulated Exocet "launch" from several miles away, without meeting any of the ship's fighters. The Squadron Commander and his wingman later did a friendly fly by at the carrier's side, perhaps just as surprised as the Lincoln's crews, at the missed interception.

Wing Commander Asim Suleiman Leader and O.C. No 8 Squadron
Flight Lieutenant Ahmed Hassan Wingman

I am quoting from a member.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Interesting incident: In one of the "Inspired Alert" exercises, the PAF pilots were supposed to try to get "as close to the aircraft carrier" as possible without detection, and accomplish other tasks. USN was tasked to detect Pakistani intruders and USN fighters (F-14s) were to intercept them. Both sides had complete freedom in selecting their strategy. The USN was very confident that the PAF Mirages would not be able to get too close, mainly because their RADARs and other equipment were superior to anything Pakistan had. To their amazement, not only did 2 Mirage fighters get "as close as possible", they even flew low beside the aircraft carrier, "buzzing" the deck.

They stayed undetected by flying dangerously low over the sea under RADAR cover, and by creating diversions and fooling them into thinking the main intruders were coming from a different direction (other Mirages, I think). By the time they realized that 2 Mirages had made it close, it was too late to interecept them. This forced even senior USN pilots to react.

I read this story in a book about PAF exercises, but I have forgotten its name. I have also forgotten many other details, like the name of the carrier, the year of the exercise and the exact Mirage type (III or V). All I remember is that they had an artist's concept picture on a full page, showing two Mirages zooming towards the deck of a USN aircraft carrier and the sun setting in the distance.
i am well aware if all these stories of mirages surprising the US carrier fellows but that was probably 78 and now its 2016. time has changed and we need to evolve accordingly.

14238321_1043563529084274_3420956590717458120_n.jpg

Didn't want to open another thread, however a joint MD and PAF production film called Parwaazhayjunoon has been launched.

CrwOwE9WYAAxdus.jpg

CrwRQLRWgAEnURC.jpg

@Stealth @Tipu7 @Side-Winder @LadyFinger @Irfan Baloch @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @The Eagle

A social campaign and awareness is must in such times of conspiracy and foreign media warfare. A good approach and must be supported/appreciated which is way better than those masala films with no subject but a damage to the society especially the youth.

the amount of energy pakistani forces using on media is too big. if they just use 5% of this energy in real life Americans will never dare to come abotabad and go back safely . peppers lions of PAF .

Good that the revelation came upon you :) dair ayed durust ayed. But one must always focus on what they want to get out of that propaganda. Social issues also need to be addressed in the society in general, otherwise people are not interested in glorification of some handpicked. I must thank the civillians who have given their lives for this country and cemented it with their blood too. Good going PAF :smart:
A social campaign and awareness is must in such times of conspiracy and foreign media warfare. A good approach and must be supported/appreciated which is way better than those masala films with no subject but a damage to the society especially the youth.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom