What's new

PAF Film Fizaon Kay Mohafiz

are
only a brainless hardcore fan of wardi will believe such BS . they took oath for defend us not defend gov . when hostile army bombing pakistan they wait for orders ? what a BS . did they took order for 3 marshal laws and hanging prime mister or waging a war ?
are you really in your senses?

Well, to be fair the question asked was about strike capability and yes the ROSE-II mirages are VERY capable at day-night strike. I would suggest you look at the crash rate vs age and serviceability for any other jet and the Mig-21 and its derivatives will top the list.

As for judging them by their usage; these aircraft do have limited service lives left in them and as such are focused on delivering certain munitions specific to them at night with good accuracy. Their usage of precision munitions is limited due to their very focused role on offensive counter air operations on day 1 of a conflict. It is that mission which they practice day in and day out.
They were never meant for FATA operations as it would be a drag on their operational lives along with the F-16s having the additional support as the US has deemed them important for FATA.

On the other hand, I do want to slap the anchor with a pomfret for completely unrelated reasons.
only a person on drugs will compare them to su 30 and su 35. and plz dont make such comparisons on some international forums with many aviation experts

He is either pretending or being plain stupid. You are right and most of Bollywood follows this policy, they are perfectly alligned with the RAW and often send ridiculing msgs through their movies to Pakistan.

There is no limit to the hatred of RAW and the likes for the very existence of Pakistan. Unfortunately our people have forgotten the value of the liberty they are still enjoying on the cost of the blood that our defenders are giving yet everyday.

But everything can be countered, even media for that say.

He is pretending. No doubt about it...They can say anything shamefully which makes them feel they are better than Pakistan and we are inferior to them in ethics and standards....

But you know what...No one believes in them except Indians....You can easily tell when a person is lying, sometimes you do get an idea whether he is lying or not when he speaks in tone he wrote/spoke....

yes they are relatively better but wo maza nae jo older songs main tha

saw this program last night. good one but i dont know why we people feed lies to the whole nation. the biggest lie was that there is only very little difference between the upgraded mirages and su 30 and su 35 and it was told by a pilot. mirage is no doubt and old and obsolete air craft. although the upgraded mirages have got some teeth and have got important role as a strike air craft but still they are very old and their crash rate is increasing. they are in PAF because we never had the funds for timely replacement of them. even their ground strike capability can be well judged by the fact that paf uses them rarely in FATA.

To that i say, dil behlanay ko ghalib khayal acha hay. How do you send bright young men to their likely death (sorry, i meant shahadat) without giving them a nice basket full of lies, or making them feel that they can engage Su 30 head on?

With the F-16s equipped with Sniper and the JF-17s due for an ATP (reportedly Aselsan), does the PAF even need to use the Mirages for short-range tactical strikes? From what I can see, the PAF only needs them for that specific long-range or stand-off range strike, especially in terms of cruise missiles (which don't necessitate the Mirage's own internal systems but rather the ALCM's INS or - best case - SATNAV).

I think it'd be a good supplement If the Army can pick up a good relatively cheap long-range artillery rocket system (think: 300km range INS/BDS or Israeli LORA). Imagine lining up a massive number of these precise "quasi-ballistic missiles" on land (and maybe sea) for an initial onslaught alongside the PAF's long-range strike assets.

PAF have made Mirage relevant by integrating Raad and H weapon on them, so now its only mirage for SOW strike, and part of the non-conventional forces. They have the range. Till the time we have a long range attack aircraft whose SMS we can control and modify, Mirages will be relevant, and kept up.

To that i say, dil behlanay ko ghalib khayal acha hay. How do you send bright young men to their likely death (sorry, i meant shahadat) without giving them a nice basket full of lies, or making them feel that they can engage Su 30 head on?
it's not like that. in PAF every pilot knows the capabilities of their own jets and those of the enemy. they are not living in delusions. they know that they had always been a smaller air force with inferior tech but better training. they also know that paf always had the upper hand against the enemy in the past. however, sometimes they do give statements which are nothing but " gupp" like this one that there is little difference between mirage and su 30/35 .

You are just jealous. Dont fret too much over us! You prove yourself to be a 'c' every time you post.
The reason is because Indian accomplishments do not need to be advertised. They are already known to the public. We do not need army to invest in portraying bravado we have "Actually" won wars.

My dear he is just a troll or someone dumb. He has his head in his ***. :)
He is pretending. No doubt about it...They can say anything shamefully which makes them feel they are better than Pakistan and we are inferior to them in ethics and standards....

But you know what...No one believes in them except Indians....You can easily tell when a person is lying, sometimes you do get an idea whether he is lying or not when he speaks in tone he wrote/spoke....

Off topic discussion !!!!!:offpost: The real discussion was about PAF Film Fizaon kay Mohafiz , not SU-30 and other crap.

only a person on drugs will compare them to su 30 and su 35. and plz dont make such comparisons on some international forums with many aviation experts

Actually, a person who is too sure of themselves will think they are an expert. Are you openly accusing and insulting PAF officers of using drugs?

To that i say, dil behlanay ko ghalib khayal acha hay. How do you send bright young men to their likely death (sorry, i meant shahadat) without giving them a nice basket full of lies, or making them feel that they can engage Su 30 head on?.
I think the whole thing was lost in translation. I have a few friends within that sq and believe me, they have no illusions of engaging Su-30s or even Mig-21s. Its drop the bomb load and get the Frack out.

With the F-16s equipped with Sniper and the JF-17s due for an ATP (reportedly Aselsan), does the PAF even need to use the Mirages for short-range tactical strikes? From what I can see, the PAF only needs them for that specific long-range or stand-off range strike, especially in terms of cruise missiles (which don't necessitate the Mirage's own internal systems but rather the ALCM's INS or - best case - SATNAV).

I think it'd be a good supplement If the Army can pick up a good relatively cheap long-range artillery rocket system (think: 300km range INS/BDS or Israeli LORA). Imagine lining up a massive number of these precise "quasi-ballistic missiles" on land (and maybe sea) for an initial onslaught alongside the PAF's long-range strike assets.
It is not about whether the PAF needs to use them, but rather an asset that is capable of being used. The ROSE-II have a specific night strike delivery for OCA munitions as mentioned. Does the F-16 not have them? Yes it does, but as a bombing platform at low level the Mirage is actually more stable(less bumpy ride at low alt) which is why the PAF wanted the M2k.

The Cruise systems are kept specific to other Mirage variants that Pakistan has.

Actually, a person who is too sure of themselves will think they are an expert. Are you openly accusing and insulting PAF officers of using drugs?
do you need an english lesson here?
BTY with whom am i arguing here?:hitwall:
atleast change your dp . quaid was a very logical person.

Nice but I'm wondering why don't we promote our JF-17 instead of show casing F-16s in all videos and documentaries other than the specific to JF-17.

Because the beast is beautiful, our top tier currently, top guns though JFT is also shown but Ef-Sola is something else people wants to see. :-)

You are right it is to be projected par to 16.

do you need an english lesson here?
BTY with whom am i arguing here?:hitwall:
atleast change your dp . quaid was a very logical person.
Are you all about personal insults? Is that the only thing to expect from your presence on this forum?
You really need to stop banging your wall and answer the question. You accused PAF officers of lying and then being on drugs, that is a serious accusation.

Back
Top Bottom