What's new

PAF Film Fizaon Kay Mohafiz

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
New PAF video coming soon by Incisions Films.

14238320_1035744733210005_2653707543424176748_n.jpg

Just got this tweet

In connection with Defence Day, a documentary on PAF Base Rafiqui (Shorkot) will be aired on 92 HD channel at 2300 hrs tonight.

Someone record it please. :-)
92hd is available online folks

Wow...wallpaper is so awesome....Why PAF always have good marketing and promotional team compared to army and navy....

These men of sky always know how to remain in people heads...The most touching national song ever sung by, in my opinion, is Tum hi say ha Mujahido, for PAF...
That song still chills down your spine....:pakistan:

But I m worried that too much involvement in media by PAF can lead its officers to distraction and fantasies....Am I just being stupid or this is some real concern that can happen...

Please remain professional and brave....Thats how PAF is recognized all over world....

No offense...

is pakistan on analogue tv signal if so lolz i can buy cheap pocket tv and send pak. they dont work here in uk cos we are digital.

Wow...wallpaper is so awesome....Why PAF always have good marketing and promotional team compared to army and navy....

These men of sky always know how to remain in people heads...The most touching national song ever sung by, in my opinion, is Tum hi say ha Mujahido, for PAF...
That song still chills down your spine....:pakistan:

But I m worried that too much involvement in media by PAF can lead its officers to distraction and fantasies....Am I just being stupid or this is some real concern that can happen...

Please remain professional and brave....Thats how PAF is recognized all over world....

No offense...
Nothing can beat tum hi sey hay mujahido if they make him sing and record it in a modern studio it will be a record breaking hit again

none of the new songs are equivalent to tum he say aye mujahido, in fizaon say agay, hawa ka sipahi or oonchi bht oonchi etc. just like every other area we are going down in music as well.

Back
Top Bottom