What's new

PAF Fighter Jets With New Attachments !

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Received these HD images of PAF aircraft involved in recent motorway landing exercise. Close up reveals both the Mirage and F-7 supporting some extra gadgets.
Wonder if that is a HUD repeater or something to do with FLIR, mounted above the rear panel of the Mirage while the F-7 seems to have an attachment next to and above the HUD, possibly a GPS but both gadgets have not been seen before.

MIRAGE.png

F7.png

MIRAGE CANOPY.png

F7 CANOPY.png

Received these HD images of PAF aircraft involved in recent motorway landing exercise. Close up reveals both the Mirage and F-7 supporting some extra gadgets.
Wonder if that is a HUD repeater or something to do with FLIR, mounted above the rear panel of the Mirage while the F-7 seems to have an attachment next to and above the HUD, possibly a GPS but both gadgets have not been seen before.

View attachment 685351

That stick on the canopy frame looks like a antenna for JHMCS. I dont know if thats the case but I will be curious to know what is it? And if it is JHMCS, then where was it sourced from?

Just out of interest, does No-14 still has F-7Ps on strength.

View attachment 685557
I think they just didn't bother on updating the paint schemes.
That stick on the canopy frame looks like a antenna for JHMCS. I dont know if thats the case but I will be curious to know what is it? And if it is JHMCS, then where was it sourced from?
Doubt it. JHMCS requires a lot more than just an antenna. A boresight can still be installed without JHMCS. Maybe something to do with Link 17...

Last edited:
problem is money if we can get money back from run away leaders we can replace them with j10c

Keep the force in good shape within limited resources is a tedious job.
PAF is working really hard to maintain its strength despite of budget constraints.

these planes with their weapon systems were the real backbone and the main defense line of PAF for decades. these are still important with very little modifications. netcentric technology makes them a formidable weapon of aggression and attack. and their weakness is compensated by shared information coming from other more potent planes like jf17.

The appalling condition of these antiquate aircrafts is a sight for sore eyes for IAF. For God's Sake! either do not put Hi Res photos like this on the internet or retire these coffins that carry PAF pilots with literally their lives in their hands.

Back
Top Bottom