What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
F-16Block72 didn’t u read the opening post?
also if blk72 is coming then Aim-120D and Aim9x is confirmed, also now pakistan has huge technical leap over India ... now its time to teach hindus a lesson

Do you really have any brain inside your skull or is it empty?

Read my post again....I said: "Block-60 upgraded to Block-70/72".

Do you get it now genius?

And my post asking for a good youtube channel on military related things was deleted despite it being in military multimedia thread i think irfan baloch sb has lots of time if he can delete that
Report or tag, in-case of urgent matter. Ask any member and it works like that. Keeping track on every single thread is not that easy but reporting can help. Tag me so I will check if any Mod(s) didn't notice yet.

Do you really have any brain inside your skull or is it empty?

Read my post again....I said: "Block-60 upgraded to Block-70/72".

Do you get it now genius?
The APG-80 AESA of the Block-60 has better specs than APG-83 of the Block-70/72 as per the Internet.
Would appreciate it if you could share any information to the contrary that you may have regarding the specs of APG-80 vis-a-vis APG-83.

And my post asking for a good youtube channel on military related things was deleted despite it being in military multimedia thread i think irfan baloch sb has lots of time if he can delete that

In-case of dissatisfaction with Mod(s) decision, please post a thread in GHQ section.

Guess, we worked around modifying our old request. Seems we are back on track, in fact, shooting for much more.
On June 28/06, the US DSCA notified Congress via a series of releases of its intention to provide Pakistan with a $5.1 billion Foreign Military Sales package to upgrade the F-16s that serve as the PAF’s top of the line fighters. Some of these items had been put on hold following the October 2005 earthquake in Pakistan & Kashmir, but the request for 36 new F-16 Block 50/52s is now going ahead, along with new weapons, engine modifications, and upgrade kits for Pakistan’s older F-16 A/Bs. The buy went through, and was accompanied by the supply of 26 older F-16s from USAF surplus stocks. Then, a 2014 sale added 13 machines from from Jordan.

Everyone, read this article/story to get better understanding. It has recorded all events related to PAF F-16s and its future plans those days.
https://www.defenseindustrydaily.co...es-upgrades-weapons-for-pakistans-f16s-02396/

That’s just from their FO. Their lobbyists are going nuts trying to get meetings with their caucus and Trump admin officials.
and pakistan needs to counter it..
fact is that CSF is interest of both countries..
and if CSF is diverted to american weapons, than its double win for USA and actually a loss for pakistan....
to expect pakistan support without CSF is very unrealistic....
release of CSF will simply depend upon pentagon, POTUS certifying that Pakistan is playing its role..congress has no hand in it..
now getting a separate funding outside CSF for weapons will be difficult given congress mood..
used weapons from third countries shouldnt be tough given it only requires trump to say yes...

however,
i am still very pessimistic about any new weapons apart from some used one, given aggressive Indian lobbying

Last edited:
The APG-80 AESA of the Block-60 has better specs than APG-83 of the Block-70/72 as per the Internet.
Would appreciate it if you could share any information to the contrary that you may have regarding the specs of APG-80 vis-a-vis APG-83.

I am neither a technical person nor a military professional. I am only here for Pakistan, and to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom