What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is in counter for the few been crying for the source again & again. I was quoting Araz in fact but the message was for those who could read and will get it. As we have a trend to back-up news with source/link, I made a case for why it has to be discussed and you should read whole in context. If it has to do with your own Source or Intel; we have dozens of people with same approach and connections. So either it is an Intel or Source based; doesn't matter when the discussion is being initiated based upon certain matters.

What make you think that I will be explaining others for you? was a surprise from your side. You can carry on with your leaks and whatever you are supposed to tell. If it has to do with sources then I have already shared a chatter was on since months ago whereby numbers may differ but the words were with the people supposed to know that.

don't get triggered for everything and think about the same from tin can prospective. Already told you, it is losing the worth to pay attention anymore.

You asked me to quote you, I did. Now please spare me your holier than thou speech. Not interested. I am well aware of your agenda.

Things are already seeing the light of day, whether people on this forum want to believe it or not.

Indian defence team in US, to hold defence and military dialogue
August 1, 2019

A top-level Indian delegation headed by Defence Secretary Sanjay Mitra reached Washington on Thursday and is expected to discuss military relations between the two countries. India is expected to raise objection over the proposed sale and assistance to the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) F-16 fighter aircraft fleet.
(excerpt above, details in link below)

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...ence-and-military-dialogue-1576254-2019-08-01

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/top-...discuss-security-issues.629332/#post-11664228

@Horus pls note

What is in the works and a bit realistic to gun for is:

1. Release of 8 F-16 block 52 (This dove tails with the US$ 700 million figure withheld under CSF)
2. 12 AH1-Z Helos and completion of the remaining helos. Paid for by GoP
3. MaxxPro Paid for by GoP. Fatman update.. delivered. Thank you for the update Fatman.
4. LM Gas turbines for ADA (Not sure about this)
5. Misc. Items that were in the pipeline including spares for P3C and upgrade program.
6. Continued support for F-16 and other programs. PAid for by GoP Sovereign funds
7. 2 x OPV's for MSA. Paid for by GoP funds.
8. Sale of Air to Air Missiles in long range class

Rest is all wishful thinking.

The US$9 billion we keep talking about has never been accepted by USG as legit reimbursement. The last reimbursement that was withheld was around US$ 450 million and a backlog of around US$ 300 million. The US$ 9 billion figure is a Pakistani figure and not a US claim.

As far as I know, we can buy anything (Within the reasonable ambit of non sensitive technology) as long as we pay for it through FMS program. Here, our erstwhile friends in the long robes can come in handy. Let us see how best we can rope them in and with what in return.

My educated guess based upon watching Pak-US relationship for the last 50 years!!!

Okay, let's see if Aamir Hossain's speculation is more valid than the insider information being provided by khafee. This will settle whether TTs are tin cans or not. If this speculation (which is placed on this thread disregarding the value of this thread and indirectly devaluing Khafee's input) is correct, then we all get banned. But if Khafee is more correct then we need a serious re-evaluation of this TT business on PDF.

Fair?

You asked me to quote you, I did. Now please spare me your holier than thou speech. Not interested. I am well aware of your agenda.

Things are already seeing the light of day, whether people on this forum want to believe it or not.

Indian defence team in US, to hold defence and military dialogue
August 1, 2019

A top-level Indian delegation headed by Defence Secretary Sanjay Mitra reached Washington on Thursday and is expected to discuss military relations between the two countries. India is expected to raise objection over the proposed sale and assistance to the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) F-16 fighter aircraft fleet.
(excerpt above, details in link below)

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...ence-and-military-dialogue-1576254-2019-08-01

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/top-...discuss-security-issues.629332/#post-11664228

@Horus pls note

You are wrongly fed by someone (a messenger) for your last bitter experience on PDF. Don't want to quote that matter nor want to repeat that episode but your posts for last two pages gives a better picture. I said and will repeat again differently that don't carried away due to some chaploos or TC messenger.

Save it for later mate. I explain the reason of those words and had it been the case like you misunderstood; I wouldn't be around with necessary inputs as much as I can. That "Agenda" thing is a wrong approach and I can only say that, you are getting all that wrong. Everyone follows the update keenly and I know that part of Indian whining. I don't know what gave you the idea of my agenda or calling your Op a lie or misleading or anything that you wrongly took from my input.

This is what I shared few pages back as
upload_2019-7-31_23-33-17-png.571807

in regard to support the argument of Viper Block coming to PAF. Didn't you understand the use of words such as "tid bits from around" and "progress"? You are a professional so your "around" must be the links and you noted the "progress" as you are being shared with, may be.

or you want me to say that so & so ranking officer is in contact with Khafee and told as such? I let it remain open ended with an idea of my understanding of your Op so this is my understanding and I didn't made a claim.

May you have the peace,

Reactions: Riz
Okay, let's see if Aamir Hossain's speculation is more valid than the insider information being provided by khafee. This will settle whether TTs are tin cans or not. If this speculation (which is placed on this thread disregarding the value of this thread and indirectly devaluing Khafee's input) is correct, then we all get banned. But if Khafee is more correct then we need a serious re-evaluation of this TT business on PDF.

Fair?

By the same standard, I don't see anyone on PDF except for the staff & Admin. This is an open forum and everyone can discuss based upon observations, educated guess, analysis per past experience or diplomatic relations, usual practices as well as pattern of certain defence acquisitions etc etc.

Khafee said he has Intel and everyone on board supported to let the thread run and be discussed despite opposition by many for the lack of source.

No one can be barred from sharing his/her understanding based upon observations and research and that must be qualitative and productive to discuss. Aamir said the same thin in the last of his post that this is his educated guess. No one is playing Air Chief Marshal here but personal opinion, knowledge, information or analysis.

These F-16's are powered by GE not PW engines. PAF has PW engines...

American F-16s are actually a mix of GE and PW engined aircraft. And engine is not the main issue, airframe is.

Altogether, of the 1,446 F-16C/Ds ordered by the USAF, 556 were fitted with F100-series engines and 890 with F110s

Last edited:
Just looking at the AMARC inventory, the C-23 Sherpas are available there. These are extremely ideal for rough and short field performance at altitude. They can help us develop small airbases all over Balochistan, KP and Northern Areas. They would give such a boost to our military. Can carry 30 armed troops or equipment or litters.

Well, this place AMARC is like a candy store. Here I am looking at some C-130s, Sea King helicopters and Cobras. Damn. Before the deal gets through, please do let me add a footnote... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom