What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khafee bhai, I guess India is in panicked mood after getting the news from this forum of Pak getting new F 16 ..They must be thinking better do something than later..
You have made them mobilized a whole alot military :lol:

I expected a few phone calls, but not the Def Sec to go running :lol:

I don't need to explain your side to the people but this is more about my understanding of certain matters.

I did forget to mention *Strong Case in view to discuss.

Neither do you need to blindly speculate as to the source of my intel.
I'm not a tin can, to indulge in firing arrows in the air.

Regards

August 1, 2019
A top-level Indian delegation headed by Defence Secretary Sanjay Mitra reached Washington on Thursday and is expected to discuss military relations between the two countries. India is expected to raise objection over the proposed sale and assistance to the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) F-16 fighter aircraft fleet.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...ence-and-military-dialogue-1576254-2019-08-01

PAF is not very keen on SAM from the US. So is it some RADAR/ground based EW/ECM System? and which one will be officially announced first, blk72 or your mystery multirole system?
My mystery will be the first

A device which can make clouds of Modi Jee... Ab apun bhi clouds ke cover se sirjeekal strikes kerne ko plan banata hai.
View attachment 572086
Hahahahahah

I expected a few phone calls, but not the Def Sec to go running :lol:

Regards

August 1, 2019
A top-level Indian delegation headed by Defence Secretary Sanjay Mitra reached Washington on Thursday and is expected to discuss military relations between the two countries. India is expected to raise objection over the proposed sale and assistance to the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) F-16 fighter aircraft fleet.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...ence-and-military-dialogue-1576254-2019-08-01
Sharp eyes ! :-)

Regards

Khafee, I never regarded you as such but this is your repeated line of tin can which is not worthy anymore. Point me the post where speculation has been done in regard to your Intel, if it is at all.

I will tell how this tin can repeated story is becoming. Chaploos wouldn't tell you truth but a true friend.

See your comments below

That is in counter for the few been crying for the source again & again. I was quoting Araz in fact but the message was for those who could read and will get it. As we have a trend to back-up news with source/link, I made a case for why it has to be discussed and you should read whole in context. If it has to do with your own Source or Intel; we have dozens of people with same approach and connections. So either it is an Intel or Source based; doesn't matter when the discussion is being initiated based upon certain matters.

What make you think that I will be explaining others for you? was a surprise from your side. You can carry on with your leaks and whatever you are supposed to tell. If it has to do with sources then I have already shared a chatter was on since months ago whereby numbers may differ but the words were with the people supposed to know that.

don't get triggered for everything and think about the same from tin can prospective. Already told you, it is losing the worth to pay attention anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom