What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be really amazing if USA is ready for this deal to Pakistan.
Actually, I dont believe in US words and deals due to previous bitter experiences.
Once, it is delivered then will surely start thinking about changing policy route.

The simple and hard answer to that is before every step, we demand payment. The key word here is before not after.

Sorry, don't trust the Trump or the USA. A most recent example of the US U-turn is the blocking of F-35 deliveries because Turkey purchased Russian S-400 Air Defence system and Turkey is a member of NATO!

I shall believe it when I see these F-16's at a Pakistani airbase.

Sorry, don't trust the Trump or the USA. A most recent example of the US U-turn is the blocking of F-35 deliveries because Turkey purchased Russian S-400 Air Defence system and Turkey is a member of NATO!

I shall believe it when I see these F-16's at a Pakistani airbase.

I think discussion is about the offer on table and positive response from US, which is indeed a development and i trust the fundamental difference is the Donald Trump him self.

If and when deal materialize, is something no one can promise.

In another thread @HAIDER posted some sentences about Saudi bombing on Yemen, supported with a graphic picture but no link to news.... what can you do there?

Report or tag, in-case of urgent matter. Ask any member and it works like that. Keeping track on every single thread is not that easy but reporting can help. Tag me so I will check if any Mod(s) didn't notice yet.

If and when deal materialize, is something no one can promise.

Exactly, no one can promise and that is the reason, we have active discussion with Yes in favour and No against subject, in this regard.

Looks at the mindset of most of the folks here. The moment US threw the bone, eveeryone jumped on it to get more F16s. a slave mindset can never be independent. You should be saying, lets continue with JF17 and AzM program instead of wasting brain cells on F16s. THe world has moved to JSF 35 and Pakistan wants F16s... sad indeed sad.

Looks at the mindset of most of the folks here. The moment US threw the bone, eveeryone jumped on it to get more F16s. a slave mindset can never be independent. You should be saying, lets continue with JF17 and AzM program instead of wasting brain cells on F16s. THe world has moved to JSF 35 and Pakistan wants F16s... sad indeed sad.

I assume you do not even know basics of military hardware ABC. Please look up on google different type of aircrafts , their capabilities and compare them what Indians are about to get. You won’t be asking dumb questions after that.

Maal e muft.... Dil e Bereham... Samjh ai bhai jaan?? :azn:

I assume you do not even know basics of military hardware ABC. Please look up on google different type of aircrafts , their capabilities and compare them what Indians are about to get. You won’t be asking dumb questions after that.

Rofl Mr. Top Gun, I am not here for a Dick measuring contest.. I am comfortable with my knowledge..
You completely missed my point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom