What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
When are more details coming out of this potential contract ??

These system from Russia not from USA, READ THE TITLE, and we are just started good relation with Russia, there will be no Chance to get these system in near future from Russia, keep away from your fairy tales @aliyusuf
We were trying to figure out what @Tps43 really meant with his clues and trying to come up with possibilities. Of course it is fairy tales for now, because only Tps43 knows what he actually meant. Maybe you should refrain from taking this too seriously and try to understand the context in which I made my post.

I don’t believe it till I see the PO ... purchasinf order .. that’s how I always saw it ..

Looks like a package deal!!! You get both the fighters and AD together!! Don’t keep the Turkish loophole....
The problem is all F-16's that are presently in Pakistan would be going to USA for further MLU which is also high risk. USA could without prior notice pass a bill to embargo these then where would PAF stand. Considering this PAF chose Turkey for the MLU programe before. This time the Americans know PAF has no other option than the US.

@Tps43 , @Khafee What are the prospects that PAF aircraft can be MLUeD in South Korea? South Korea is also upgrading their existing F-16's to V standard.

We were trying to figure out what @Tps43 really meant with his clues and trying to come up with possibilities. Of course it is fairy tales for now, because only Tps43 knows what he actually meant. Maybe you should refrain from taking this too seriously and try to understand the context in which I made my post.
It a potential deal with USA for F-16 BLOCK-70 latest armaments, upgrade all our old F-16 to V standard and you're talking about S-500 and other Russian system, as i say earlier we are just started our warm relations we/Russia currently lacking to trust each other, its takes years to build trust with Russia and Last you're forgeting S-500 still in developing/testing stages, and first customers will be Russian air defense force in Numbers then they will export to other countries and also not forget Indian lobbies in Russian Duma @aliyusuf

It is not about trust between Russia and Pakistan. It is all about more arms sales to India by Russia. They will not sell to us major armaments as long as they have a big chunk of the Indian Arms Market!!

The problem is all F-16's that are presently in Pakistan would be going to USA for further MLU which is also high risk. USA could without prior notice pass a bill to embargo these then where would PAF stand. Considering this PAF chose Turkey for the MLU programe before. This time the Americans know PAF has no other option than the US.

@Tps43 , @Khafee What are the prospects that PAF aircraft can be MLUeD in South Korea? South Korea is also upgrading their existing F-16's to V standard.
Amreki honge

Last you're forgeting S-500 still in developing/testing stages
This was all conjecture as @Tps43 still chooses to be less than forthcoming about his clues. But nonetheless, neither Tps43 nor I put any time frame as to when they would be coming and what it's going to be.

The deal for S-500 could be signed in a few months with delivery scheduled for a much later date.

The Krasukha-4 is arguably the most potent EW system in the world for broadcast jamming. It's performance was all too apparent in Syria.

The keywords of Tps43's clue were ... Multirole, Game-Changer, Not an Aircraft & for PAF service. Hence the above two certainly fulfill all these except for Multirole fully.

This was all conjecture as @Tps43 still chooses to be less than forthcoming about his clues. But nonetheless, neither Tps43 nor I put any time frame as to when they would be coming and what it's going to be.

The deal for S-500 could be signed in a few months with delivery scheduled for a much later date.

The Krasukha-4 is arguably the most potent EW system in the world for broadcast jamming. It's performance was all too apparent in Syria.

The keywords of Tps43's clue were ... Multirole, Game-Changer, Not an Aircraft & for PAF service. Hence the above two certainly fulfill all these except for Multirole fully.
AS @Aamir Hussain suggest as far as India Remains big military arms importer for Russia, there will be least Chance to buy big ticket Item from Russia @aliyusuf

According to @Tps43
  • Multi-role.
  • Game changer.
  • Not an aircraft.
  • Coming to PAF.
This is either a missile defence system or some sort of advanced Radar/Electronic Warfare System.
MPDRs.
A

Reactions: HRK
There’s one idiot TT analyst who now I try to avoid at all cost so Got disheartened and took a break from pdf
But thanks :D
Slightly off topic but I'm curious...how does one become a TT anyways?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom