What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does that require any query in regard to any hostility against Pakistan?

If you mean in regard to "not official" news here in discussion then, we all agreed on this. But to say that just because it isn't official hence, shall never brought to discussion even on the basis of possibility, logic, updates and observations under different progresses. Fishing aside but let's not take jibes at each other rather, we have a subject to discuss and not the person. I already read your comment in regard to Forum Quality and what not but that is not worth to remind or even discuss in reply, is it?

OK so potential-ism thread, got it. Like I said, everyone can just wait and see themselves. I didn't read thru the whole thread, just where someone tagged me and then i looked at the first page and flicked through is all. Everyone is free to carry on. Yes my judgement on the forum quality is my personal one....anyone can agree or disagree.

Last edited by a moderator:
38 pages on imaginary situation.....wow.....remember we were talking about raising alternate platform from other reliable sources....just to get out of US trap....Anyway, we should capitalize the current situation intelligently.

PM is going to Russia in September, if Putin would give some hint on SU/MiG...how it would go for us?

OK so potential-ism thread, got it. Like I said, everyone can just wait and see themselves. I didn't read thru the whole thread, just where someone tagged me and then i looked at the first page and flicked through is all. Everyone is free to carry on. Yes my judgement on the forum quality is my personal one....anyone can agree or disagree.

The wait could have been done without provoking anyone or by saying irrelevant stuff. The Forum Quality also speaks about your participation as well as anyone else's so introspection is all what we need in these times. The Forum Quality is your personal judgment and that doesn't appear to much convincing to quote one member and then say like to provoke.

Your judgment is indeed your personal one and then, others have the independence to discuss threads as such. Why to taunt others while you expect the remedy of sharing your judgment freely.

Mr "call lockheed to ask" himself :lol:

I worked certain defense projects in aerospace sector, I have met people in the know....and people can simply see for themselves if any such F-16 acquisition is announced. Simple. You have got them all excited for some forum echo chamber drama yet again....as you put it "voices in the head" (but your case lol).

BTW you were quite fairly banned. I know you are seriously smarting from no action taken against Iran after braying for it endlessly.
and why dont u shower us with ur knowledge as u claimed.
but u have non u just know to hurt ur bulllshhit at respect members who quite honestly r wayy more credible then u r.
who r u we can buy like u dozen a dime at local market.
our respected @Khafee is one in millions and we trust his words over ur blabbering
good night

Calm down lol.

If you think about it a little more deeply, Trump is a tool who doesn't have an original thought in his brain. He vomits whatever is fed to him by Fox News or his family and friends like Kushner and inc. Obviously there are lot of inputs from some very influential lobbies like Saudis.

On the other hand he is deeply suspicious of State Dept and Pentagon which usually gives policy advise on issues such as FMS so any thing said by them will have a counter effect and pushes him more towards Pakistan.

He is all for short term optics and an exit from Afganistan gives him lot of brownie points so he can pay more than what is norm if Pakistan manages to create an illusion of delivery the actual mechanics be damned.

The only thing which makes all of this a pipe dream is US congress. No way in hell they are gonna allow sale of advances F-16s but upgrades are possible if Pakistan pays for it on its own dime.

Its a harsh reality but an upgraded F-16 even to block 52 standard posses a clear and present danger to India let alone one upgraded V standard

and why dont u shower us with ur knowledge as u claimed.
but u have non u just know to hurt ur bulllshhit at respect members who quite honestly r wayy more credible then u r.
who r u we can buy like u dozen a dime at local market.
our respected @Khafee is one in millions and we trust his words over ur blabbering
good night

Aslam Achoo of BLF was found hospitalized in India receiving medical aid for his wounds and later was taken down inside Afghanistan. Then we got KJ one living example of India sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan while using Iranian gateway. We also do know that why the people like Harbiyar Marri etc been in love with India and Ajit Doval has to pay hefty amount to the TTP fighters through Afghanistan mainland. There are further chatters as how come ISIS can reach Kashmir while India always wanted to brand Kashmir Freedom Struggle as terrorism. But, unfortunately we have people in neighborhood that comes here by blaming us and still lecture us about the freedom of expression and remedy of free judgments having choice of agreement or disagreement.

Thread banned & that particular post deleted.

Right...I'm not saying that US can't subsidize...of course it can and it has in the past. I'm saying that Trump specifically isn't a fan of that. He sees it as other nations "taking advantage" of the US...he has been vocal about it on more than one occasion. This is why I was asking how is he on board...bcuz he likes to deal in cold hard cash rather than a strategic gain.

Money is at the top from Trump.

But I'm assuming he wants to get re-elected.

Trump is first and foremost about himself.

Perhaps Pakistan can be used to facilitate a favorable exit for the US from Afghanistan.

This being HUUUGE! news and potentially a point in the upcoming election.

The cost of 18-24 Vipers are "PEANUTS" if it means helping him get re-elected.

The Moroccans paid 952 million to upgrade their 23 F16s to blk 70.
So that would bring the upgrade of each Block 52 to Block 72 around $41 Million...

PAF has 18 Block 52's in its inventory, so they'd cost...$745 Million (give or take).
the report states Paksitani F-16s so upgrade is on already existing fleet. we cant buy new Vipers for 125 Million
So what kind of upgrade can we get for a mere $125 Million...?

He is all for short term optics and an exit from Afganistan gives him lot of brownie points so he can pay more than what is norm if Pakistan manages to create an illusion of delivery the actual mechanics be damned.

Don't you think that India created that illusion but later, failed to prove, hence, Pakistan taking the lead. If you may read and dig into Delhi Afghan policy, will find out that how many promises were being made by Modi with US in lieu of full access to Afghanistan and being introduced as Friendly to Ghani. US also acknowledges, even behind the curtains that India did use Afghanistan mainly to harm Pakistan. India did use Afghanistan but then, totally failed to fulfill the promise of US safe passage at all. Delhi took advantage of Washington need by making tall claims but as agenda was different hence, caught incompetent.

Why would US join a table of peace talks along with China & Russia on Pakistan's suggestion? and then asks Pakistan openly to help out which is indeed the fair deal for everyone including Afghanistan though, we don't see India much into process. India got the best from creating illusion firstly and been harming us but no more. What Pakistan presented was the real deal of peace and that same was not new but since start.

Don't you think that India created that illusion but later, failed to prove, hence, Pakistan taking the lead. If you may read and dig into Delhi Afghan policy, will find out that how many promises were being made by Modi with US in lieu of full access to Afghanistan and being introduced as Friendly to Ghani. US also acknowledges, even behind the curtains that India did use Afghanistan mainly to harm Pakistan. India did use Afghanistan but then, totally failed to fulfill the promise of US safe passage at all. Delhi took advantage of Washington need by making tall claims but as agenda was different hence, caught incompetent.

Why would US join a table of peace talks along with China & Russia on Pakistan's suggestion? and then asks Pakistan openly to help out which is indeed the fair deal for everyone including Afghanistan though, we don't see India much into process. India got the best from creating illusion firstly and been harming us but no more. What Pakistan presented was the real deal of peace and that same was not new but since start.

I dont know what promises India made, Unlike Pakistan which has guaranteed a settlement. May be you can point out a relevant news report where GoI has made a commitment to either US or someone else regarding peace or for that matter anything else in Afghanistan except for non military aid.

As for Pakistan, I hope it delivers it will be good for everyone but with a caveat that Taliban doesn't bite back the hand which feeds them. You can never reason with these kinds as you guys well know..

When US Congress does approve it, please feel free to comment.

P.S. Look at the US congress composition, they are going to impeach trump. Do you think they are gonna give his paradigm changing policy a pass? Let alone Trump hasn't said a word about offering Pakistan F-16s.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you think about it a little more deeply, Trump is a tool who doesn't have an original thought in his brain. He vomits whatever is fed to him by Fox News or his family and friends like Kushner and inc. Obviously there are lot of inputs from some very influential lobbies like Saudis.

On the other hand he is deeply suspicious of State Dept and Pentagon which usually gives policy advise on issues such as FMS so any thing said by them will have a counter effect and pushes him more towards Pakistan.

The only thing which makes all of this a pipe dream is US congress. No way in hell they are gonna allow sale of advances F-16s but upgrades are possible if Pakistan pays for it on its own dime.

Its a harsh reality but an upgraded F-16 even to block 52 standard posses a clear and present danger to India let alone one upgraded V standard
Now Indians will tell president of united states of America what to do and what not realy???? Koun log ho tusi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom