What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
see i am friendly here but dont forget pakistani place in hierarchy of muslims, u ppl were never rulers of anything we Indian muslims r successors of mughals u got pakistan through british, and once Indian muslims will rise pakistani and bangla muslims will be treated as brothers but only as subjects we wil b the rulers, and pakistani muslims r treated everywhere as 2nd tier only .. muslims world knows this so when it will cone to it Indian muslims will be the ones

@The Eagle @Dubious Thread ban pls - another idiot high on the yellow elixr, derailing the tread with his delusional crap.

It was tried in the 70s and like most of Idiot Bhutto's ideas failed miserably. There is general sense in this idea but the numbers are so huge and the requirements for training and equipment are so large and labour intensive Pakistan Army just cannot cope.
There could be a way where every year the army chooses to recruit say X K number of cadets and takes them through the army schools system as cadets. These cadets should be picked up at year 8 after fitness testing, go through metric and intermediate education. They should then be given a choice of either branching out into areas of their interests or going into Police and Army or other fields where the armed forces have use of them. If they choose the later their education is free provided they keep certain education, moral and physical standards. They can go on periodical training and complete their education. This would require a lot of arrangements which the army might not want to engage in as they already have enough recruits. However the training in an army environment will do wonders for these children and their general fitness and development. Plus the character building will eventually do wonders for the society at large.

A
During 1965 war Ayub Khan wanted this but Bhutto was in favour of Hur (free men). Even today this is possible but we would require some sort of structure from start i.e all births should be in hospitals and every child under state care which should have medical, physical & mental fitness along with education so that we have a health Pakistan. If they all are under the radar then they can not run form the taxes. This is quite plausible but not in the present situation but in lets say 5-7 years down the line. Also this has to be across the board i.e both boys and girls so adequate laws need to be made in simpler terms a complete revamp of the entire system which is not possible.

see i am friendly here but dont forget pakistani place in hierarchy of muslims, u ppl were never rulers of anything we Indian muslims r successors of mughals u got pakistan through british, and once Indian muslims will rise pakistani and bangla muslims will be treated as brothers but only as subjects we wil b the rulers, and pakistani muslims r treated everywhere as 2nd tier only .. muslims world knows this so when it will cone to it Indian muslims will be the ones
@The Eagle @Dubious Thread ban pls - another idiot high on the yellow elixr, derailing the tread with his delusional crap.
@Khafee Sahib, I think we should be more gentle in our dealings with the psychologically deranged.

@Khafee "the hidden"

Under the situation we are in i am afraid we will fight with what we have...Monkey is about to jump the wall
Why youv have such a false ego that your false educated guess always correct, a educated guess remains only guess @TheTallGuy If you have better source then @Khafee then kindly provides us or gives us a hint about it where do get this information for 36 F-16 Block 72 it is from PAF higher commands or some random source which are unreliable @TheTallGuy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom