What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you such a false ego that your false educated guess always correct, a educated guess remains only guess @TheTallGuy If you have better source then @Khafee then kindly provides us or gives us a hint about it where do get this information for 36 F-16 Block 72 it is from PAF higher commands or some random source which are unreliable @TheTallGuy

Bhai Sb, you be happy with 18-24 i be happy with 36

Funny side - Remember Topgun? I will tell you but then i have to kill you!

Bhai Sb, you be happy with 18-24 i be happy with 36

Funny side - Remember Topgun? I will tell you but then i have to kill you!
it not about we talking about 18-24 or 36 even i am happy that Pakistan can get have 100 F-16 Block 72, its about information/facts @Khafee has a some insider information/facts because he is the professional member, he can access to some inside information, and you have not @TheTallGuy

it not about we talking about 18-24 or 36 even i am happy that Pakistan can get have 100 F-16 Block 72, its about information/facts @Khafee has a some insider information/facts because he is the professional member, he can access to some inside information, and you have not @TheTallGuy

True! absolutely true!

During 1965 war Ayub Khan wanted this but Bhutto was in favour of Hur (free men). Even today this is possible but we would require some sort of structure from start i.e all births should be in hospitals and every child under state care which should have medical, physical & mental fitness along with education so that we have a health Pakistan. If they all are under the radar then they can not run form the taxes. This is quite plausible but not in the present situation but in lets say 5-7 years down the line. Also this has to be across the board i.e both boys and girls so adequate laws need to be made in simpler terms a complete revamp of the entire system which is not possible.
I agree it should be structured and gradually built up both for boys and girls. The military can set up criteria of people who cn do certain exercises and have a certain amount of IQ. There may have to be tough physicals as well so we take the most healthy lot to begin with. However this idea is a thread in its own rights and we should discuss it separately.
A

It was tried in the 70s and like most of Idiot Bhutto's ideas failed miserably. There is general sense in this idea but the numbers are so huge and the requirements for training and equipment are so large and labour intensive Pakistan Army just cannot cope.
There could be a way where every year the army chooses to recruit say X K number of cadets and takes them through the army schools system as cadets. These cadets should be picked up at year 8 after fitness testing, go through metric and intermediate education. They should then be given a choice of either branching out into areas of their interests or going into Police and Army or other fields where the armed forces have use of them. If they choose the later their education is free provided they keep certain education, moral and physical standards. They can go on periodical training and complete their education. This would require a lot of arrangements which the army might not want to engage in as they already have enough recruits. However the training in an army environment will do wonders for these children and their general fitness and development. Plus the character building will eventually do wonders for the society at large.

A
I have been with cadets who started in 8th grade and most of them were frustrated with living in boardings for a long time. Not all but quite a few became crooks wanted to leave service etc. I am talking about them in their semi final terms and a lot of those guys had lost motivation to pass out.

If I am add something additional, will there be clearance given to PAF pilots to fly Turkish F-16s; those too were barred; will this restriction be taken off?

So that means you have no source and just blabbering about @TheTallGuy
At the moment with all due respect to all posters there is nothing concrete that has come out of official channels. So one poster is no better than another poster. Let us wait and see how this transpires. We are grateful to all who bring their information /ideas to the fore but the news can only be confirmed and acknowledged once announced by official channels. Even @Khafee has suggested 18 to 24 new ones and 20 from old stock so let us see how this transpires.
A

I have been with cadets who started in 8th grade and most of them were frustrated with living in boardings for a long time. Not all but quite a few became crooks wanted to leave service etc. I am talking about them in their semi final terms and a lot of those guys had lost motivation to pass out.
As I said this needs further discussions in an appropriate forum. Lets set up a thread and we can discuss it there. We are derailing this one.
Regards
A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom