What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
The news is a bit old, but finally the Bulgarian Parliament & President finally see eye-to-eye and have given the green light for the Eight F-16's.

Deliveries: 2023/2024

Reason why i'm mentioning this right, is because now that they've (LM) got a lot of back-orders - even if we get the order for the Block 72, we won't be seeing it in the PAF inventory, atleast after Trump's 2nd term is over (if he gets re-elected).

Its highly unlikely that they'll be able to produce that many jet (only) for Pakistan by 2020. Chances are slim to none.

Bahrain is the launch customer for the Block 72, and I doubt they just want a couple to start off with.

Q. With the assembly line moving off to South Carolina, how many jets can they produce in a 1 Year?

@Khafee @TheTallGuy @Irfan Baloch

And as per @Khafee 18-24 Block 72 coming, with a upgrades of all of our F-16 fleet inculding Block 52+ to V standards, plus TPS-77MMR, and 20+- AH-1Z Viper, If you better source if have for you 36 Block 72 will comes kindly share with us , when and whoms you get this information from @TheTallGuy
12 AH-1Z's for now. Rest stands true as well.

i think pakistan can squeeze american air force Block 72 due to afganistan pull back tgat trump wants before 2020 so we muslims shud all celebrate as pakistan will see 24 block 72 transferred from USAF to pakistan by 2020 and rest all 80 PAF F-16 upgraded to Block 72 before trumps second term in 2nd term pakistan can get PAC-3 as promised
USAF has no Block 72 F-16 but their older F-16 Block 52+ upgrades to V standard, Just like they did for their F-15 @kaif786

so by which year paf will get all 24 Block 72s, otherwise it will be too late
Don't worry, contingency plans will cover any gaps until then.

In the mean time, stay safe and dont go about screaming "jai shri ramo", or even look at red meat, forget about eating it.

Becoming a good sabzi khoor might be a very good idea.

I know 36 x F-16C/D Block 72 and 18 x F-16C/D Block 52+ Viper Upgrade.
I know these will happen due to exchange of both IDF/AF Pilots.[/QUOTE]

fighter jets for the exchange of fighter pilots..

@Khafee how truth is in above post.

no khafee its the other way we r killing rapin sheep hindus they dont have any will to fight .. dont believe in media hype the reality is opposite and dont forget we r real davedaars of mughals and ultimately pakistani and bangla muslims will come under our rule
You high on gau mutar as well?

no khafee its the other way we r killing rapin sheep hindus they dont have any will to fight .. dont believe in media hype the reality is opposite and dont forget we r real davedaars of mughals and ultimately pakistani and bangla muslims will come under our rule
What rule Kashmiri rule and kashmiri don't want join Pakistan based on few old business men you met what a stupid claims of yours @kaif786
and don't worry we upgrades our old F-16 to V standard in this time periods @kaif786

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom