What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is you educated baseless guess worth nothing and as for your day dreaming we just started our warm relations with Russia it is too early that Russia will gives us big ticket items (Trust) in near future and also don't forget Indian lobby in Russian Duma @TheTallGuy

Dear Brother, You missed the point by a mile or so...i was not talking about the purchasing! read what is FMC (Full mission Capable) bearing Indian Insignia (In Service with IAF)

Russians are not our Friends...

Regards

As per @Khafee not 36 F-16C/D Block 72 but 18-24 F-16C/D Block 72 and rest of our all F-16 upgrades to V standard included F-16C/D Block 52+ @TheTallGuy

@mingle asked me what i know...this is what i know! Bhai i amazed you did not went in the rabit hole with me on IDF/AF pilot exchange...? ask me...

Dear Brother, You missed the point by a mile or so...i was not talking about the purchasing! read what is FMC (Full mission Capable) bearing Indian Insignia (In Service with IAF)

Russians are not our Friends...

Regards
If you're not talking about Purchase than what you talking about, you want to Russia to give us MKI/MIG-29UBK tech to us to evaluate or something, then why are you talking Russian is not our friends, basically Russian is Neither our friends or foes, If we have money (hard cash) we can buy from whatever we want from Russia but not in near future but far future if we can develop trust with Russia @TheTallGuy

@mingle asked me what i know...this is what i know! Bhai i amazed you did not went in the rabit hole with me on IDF/AF pilot exchange...? ask me...
Then please tell us what do you know @TheTallGuy

If you're not talking about Purchase than what you talking about, you want to Russia to give us MKI/MIG-29UBK tech to us to evaluate or something, then why are you talking Russian is not our friends, basically Russian is Neither our friends or foes, If we have money (hard cash) we can buy from whatever we want from Russia but not in near future but far future if we can develop trust with Russia @TheTallGuy

You are way way off target...read my post again and note it down.

Then please tell us what do you @TheTallGuy

I want to add @MastanKhan into this

The policy of Israel is yet simple but effective "Enemies of my enemy is my friend" current situation is same. We have IDF/AF pilots Sauds are paying the bill for IDF/AF Pilots exchange. Israel know who has the leverage at the moment..its the Sauds ..Israel first enemy is Iran and who is Iran Enemy = Sauds we have cordial & brotherly love with whom? Sauds..right! Now understand why Sauds are paying the bill. Win win situation.

Some will find this post very harsh but in reality geopolitical politics its normal. Some of you dont know that Israel provided arms & ammunition to Iran in 1st Persian Gulf War ..ever think why? same philosophy Iran was fighting Iraq ...and then Iraq was Enemy number one..

Regards

The policy of Israel is yet simple but effective "Enemies of my enemy is my friend" current situation is same. We have IDF/AF pilots Sauds are paying the bill for IDF/AF Pilots exchange. Israel know who has the leverage at the moment..its the Sauds ..Israel first enemy is Iran and who is Iran Enemy = Sauds we have cordial & brotherly love with whom? Sauds..right! Now understand why Sauds are paying the bill. Win win situation.

Some will find this post very harsh but in reality geopolitical politics its normal. Some of you dont know that Israel provided arms & ammunition to Iran in 1st Persian Gulf War ..ever think why? same philosophy Iran was fighting Iraq ...and then Iraq was Enemy number one..

Regards
@Khafee sir can you shed some light

This is your first post on the subject and please explain its in simple words @TheTallGuy
well since every body here wants a Block 72 & MRR Radar and used F-16s but what i want is different!

I want MiG-29UPG or better Su-30MKI both FMC bearing Indian insignia ...

Regards
Baseless assumptions with no slid proofs @TheTallGuy

Regards
i thought it was uncle sam footing the bill.
if the sauds were paying cash why not get eft used ones with upgrades
72 odd aircraft with upgrades
tranch3b all for 3.2b

I don't know bro @TheTallGuy used this term, and E/F term is used for UAE Block 60, may the next term used on our Block 72 F-16 will be G/H who knows @Syed Hammad Ahmed :undecided:

Dear
New Built F-16C/D Block 72 36 x Aircraft 24 x Charlies and 12 x Deltas
In Serivce F-16C/D Block 52 18 x Aircraft 12 x Charlies and 6 x Deltas (Upgraded to Viper)

Dear
New Built F-16C/D Block 72 36 x Aircraft 24 x Charlies and 12 x Deltas
In Serivce F-16C/D Block 52 18 x Aircraft 12 x Charlies and 6 x Deltas (Upgraded to Viper)
tell me that You have the better source than @Khafee he is professional member here and he is more reliable then you @TheTallGuy

this will never happen.
It was tried in the 70s and like most of Idiot Bhutto's ideas failed miserably. There is general sense in this idea but the numbers are so huge and the requirements for training and equipment are so large and labour intensive Pakistan Army just cannot cope.
There could be a way where every year the army chooses to recruit say X K number of cadets and takes them through the army schools system as cadets. These cadets should be picked up at year 8 after fitness testing, go through metric and intermediate education. They should then be given a choice of either branching out into areas of their interests or going into Police and Army or other fields where the armed forces have use of them. If they choose the later their education is free provided they keep certain education, moral and physical standards. They can go on periodical training and complete their education. This would require a lot of arrangements which the army might not want to engage in as they already have enough recruits. However the training in an army environment will do wonders for these children and their general fitness and development. Plus the character building will eventually do wonders for the society at large.

A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom