What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tu patwari to nhi ha??? :D
Tera taraz guftugoo kya hay?
None of your business just stick to the topic and be realistic. If someone says something sensible try to digest.

Shayad middleman ho:azn:
So you are the middleman with the money.
Hopeless look from where the topic has gone to personal attacks
One more attack and will report it to mods

Tera taraz guftugoo kya hay?
None of your business just stick to the topic and be realistic. If someone says something sensible try to digest.

So you are the middleman with the money.
Hopeless look from where the topic has gone to personal attacks
One more attack and will report it to mods
You had stated above you have F-35 so my reply was you could be the middleman who can get these birds for PAF. Just took your side to correct the situation with Riz.
If you think it was a personal attack than you are free to do what you like.

You had stated above you have F-35 so my reply was you could be the middleman who can get these birds for PAF. Just took your side to correct the situation with Riz.
If you think it was a personal attack than you are free to do what you like.
Are you Riz spokesperson? Riz went off topic so I responded to his post.
If you have soft corner for Riz then read his posts and advise him instead of ...

Are you Riz spokesperson? Riz went off topic so I responded to his post.
If you have soft corner for Riz then read his posts and advise him instead of ...
All good between you and me

F16 were designed for 8000 hours. With structural upgrades the life can be extended to 12000 hours. Additional 4000 means about 12 to 15 years so this can be weighed in cost benefit analysis.
I understand all of that. My question was related to the timing of the upgrade and its implications on remaining frame life. Please re read my post and do respond if you can answer the query.
Regards
A

Total history of F-16 inventory ...

B/W 1983 - 1987
28 Block-15A
12 Block-15B Dual Seat
40 out of which we lost 8 in attrition

B/W 2006 - 2009
2 Block-15A OCU EDA
12 Block-15B OCU EDA (2 perhaps came later in around 2014)
14 out of we lost 1 in attrition

B/W 2010 - 2015
12 Block-52C
6 Block-52D

So, we got 85 birds in all and lost 9 in attrition.

what about jordanian which came in 2015-16.

The topic is interesting, that's all. But since these weapons are meant to use against one country, Indian concern is a valid one, whether you like it or not.

India's rona was quite effective when Pakistan tried to acquire the second batch of F-16 Blk52s. I remembered reading post after post on PDF saying how it was a done deal and that the F-16s were guaranteed by President Obama himself. Then there was the vote in Congress, which denied US funding for the aircraft.

(Note: Congress approved the sale of the aircraft to Pakistan, just not the funding.)

It turned it was Pakistan that was doing the rona, blaming the Indian lobby.

This Indian lobby hasn't fallen asleep and is working assiduously to derail any deal that will change the balance of power in South Asia.

What are you talking about? Congress will either agree or disagree with Trump on selling/giving arms to Pakistan. Trump's veto threat has nothing to do with anything.

The longer this thread gets, the more delusional the posts. Now F-35 is in the picture. Why stop there? Go ask for the F-22 while you are at it.
@The Eagle Pls tell this #dehati aurat supporter to get lost. Not interested in his gibberish.

what about jordanian which came in 2015-16.
You are correct, I got the total right but forgot to list the 13 ex-Jordanian.

We have 32 of the original 40
We have 13 of the 14 EDA
These are the 45 which were later MLU-ed => In all 24 F-16 Block-15 AM and 21 F-16 Block-15 BM

Then we got 12 F16 Block-52C and 6 F-16 Block-52D => 18 Block-52s

And Finally we got 9 ex-Jordanian F-16A Block-15 ADF and 4 ex-Jordanian F-16B Block-15 ADF => 13 ex-Jordanians

Total 76 F-16s.

I understand all of that. My question was related to the timing of the upgrade and its implications on remaining frame life. Please re read my post and do respond if you can answer the query.
Regards
A
Well a very valid question and the upgrades can be planned and this should be considered and incorporated into the schedule. Sometimes operational requirements of certain aircraft may change the criteria. As to the payment if these F16s are coming or being upgraded Pakistan is not giving a lot of money, at least now.

Last edited:
The topic is interesting, that's all. But since these weapons are meant to use against one country, Indian concern is a valid one, whether you like it or not.
Go Start another thread on Indian defense section, why Indian concern is valid one give me valid reasons for it, you're buying weapons since early 2000, we are not concerning/protesting to exporting country because its your right s to buy whatever weapons you want if Pakistan buys some big defense items India have always shows it fake concerns @cloud4000

12 Zulu rest will be AH-1W that will be upgraded later. These are available in AMRAC.
That is entirely incorrect. Please dont just say things for the sake of it.
The USMC even decided not to upgrade their existing AH-1Ws and opted just for newly built AH-1Zs as the cost of the upgrades was almost exactly the same as just buying newly built Cobras.
Best course of action would be just to upgrade the existing AH-1Fs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom