What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saudis are using which system to intercept projectiles fired from Yemen? is it PAC-2 or -3?
PAC 3

If Khafee leaks are true then we can say good bye to ATAK.... Americans will probably offer us store airframes to make sure we back away from Turkish purchase. There is no one to blame for this than the Turkish President and his policies . They are suicidal to say the least for his own defence industry. We can easily save 1.5 billion dollars and get upgraded super cobras which will more than match any capability from the Turkish copter.
I think turkey and US relations S400 is just a irritant not a big hurdle we should try to get ATAK they r very good at high attitude deal is done we will get them too along AH1w remember we have AH1F too they r old needs retirement

Last edited:
I think we will pursue T-129 so as not to become fully dependent on US. Just like JF-17 and F-16 combo. Also with Truks we may get some ToT and freedom of customizations like JF-17.
The issue with ATAK T-129 is that it uses the same engine as the AH-1Z hence it was a very wise purchase at that time. ATAK offered PAC to start its own helicopter industry hence initially only 30 were ordered with a hope of having an other 60-70 that would have been make in PAC. Also it was hoped that PAC could find other orders over the years and that would make it easier to upgrade and continue with the production line. A very cost effective product could have been achieved.

Still ATAK T129 BlockII the heavier version could be preferred over the Z-10 provided Turkey is able to produce a trustable engine locally. Remember that India has purchased Apache which need to be countered.

The blunder with Turkey is that they have an impulsive President. Otherwise the Turkish F-35's would have been delivered.
IMO Pakistan should play a waiting game for the time in regards to Turkish Products.

However with the present situation USA is not going to allow any other country to sell their arms rather would go to great lengths in providing their own technology. This is why Trump is trying to find ways in which US arms can be sold which are produced mostly in USA not abroad. Lockheed Martin has tried its level best to provide solution to its failed F-35 project but the DOD wants to sustain this project as it has poured too much of the public funds and they can not reopen production of F22 again.

If India would have continued with the T-50 project with Russia then PAF would have been getting the F-35 by now.

IMO Pakistan should try to acquire engine manufacturing capability in regards to both F-16 and AH-1Z so that PAF can have expertise and self reliance.
PAF should also now consider the T-50FA as first choice for LIFT along with its GE-404 engine manufacturing setup.

It we replace our older cobras with AH1w and upgrade them to z level along new cobras would be fantastic yes along ATAK 100plus gunships r awesome fire power
Please read the above reply..

If Khafee leaks are true then we can say good bye to ATAK.... Americans will probably offer us store airframes to make sure we back away from Turkish purchase. There is no one to blame for this than the Turkish President and his policies . They are suicidal to say the least for his own defence industry. We can easily save 1.5 billion dollars and get upgraded super cobras which will more than match any capability from the Turkish copter.
Please read my above reply..

The issue with ATAK T-129 is that it uses the same engine as the AH-1Z hence it was a very wise purchase at that time. ATAK offered PAC to start its own helicopter industry hence initially only 30 were ordered with a hope of having an other 60-70 that would have been make in PAC. Also it was hoped that PAC could find other orders over the years and that would make it easier to upgrade and continue with the production line. A very cost effective product could have been achieved.

Still ATAK T129 BlockII the heavier version could be preferred over the Z-10 provided Turkey is able to produce a trustable engine locally. Remember that India has purchased Apache which need to be countered.

The blunder with Turkey is that they have an impulsive President. Otherwise the Turkish F-35's would have been delivered.
IMO Pakistan should play a waiting game for the time in regards to Turkish Products.

However with the present situation USA is not going to allow any other country to sell their arms rather would go to great lengths in providing their own technology. This is why Trump is trying to find ways in which US arms can be sold which are produced mostly in USA not abroad. Lockheed Martin has tried its level best to provide solution to its failed F-35 project but the DOD wants to sustain this project as it has poured too much of the public funds and they can not reopen production of F22 again.

If India would have continued with the T-50 project with Russia then PAF would have been getting the F-35 by now.

IMO Pakistan should try to acquire engine manufacturing capability in regards to both F-16 and AH-1Z so that PAF can have expertise and self reliance.
PAF should also now consider the T-50FA as first choice for LIFT along with its GE-404 engine manufacturing setup.

Please read the above reply..

Please read my above reply..
It is possible that instead of ATAK US offered AH1w and upgrade them to Z level. I know American tricks they always use that stop others to offer theior products. There 65 Ah1wof them at bone yard get all them and upgrade toZ.

If we play our cards well & if we can manage 10 billions dollars.. We can even get F-35 in current situation
Hole deal is more than 10 if we add Navy and Army will pass through house IA too. I am sure Army won't forget Maxx pro vehicles take them through EDA as many we can for western borders will save precious lives.

With all due respect, I would like to remind you that all these defense cooperation between Pakistan and Turkey, not just a shopping.
That's what I meant its done deal ATAK is good Heli but if we get along AH1w cobras as many as we can would be good to replace our older cobras or we can let those old ones to FC along Hinds

F35 ? I doubt it
Lot 13 I don't know what it means will be 80 million we should book lot 13.

Turkey has the money and even Nato members and partner in manufacturing. So what happened there?
F35 program is open for Turkey if turkey don't deploy S400 system. Rest they have normal. Relations with US like usual. Let's see how it's pans out.

So USA is giving “Ount kay mounh main chara”

Pakistan gave new life to USA by
1. Closing Kikra 1 saying oil was present, but now not present
2. Sabotaging CPEC
3. Entrapping back Pakistan in USA jaws
4. Putting Great Pakistani nation in IMF claws

All these happened are dreadful for China Pakistan Russia but new life for dying USA

So even 100 block 70 is very small thing

Polar world was tilting against USA, is thrown back in USA lap

Dear fellows Pakistan is the Pivot of bipolar world
We must think what are the terms of CPEC and how they benefit Pakistan. If the loan and tariffs rate do not help Pakistan then what? On the other hand I do not think Pakistan will sacrifice her relations for some F16 with China, unless China is doing something which is against Pakistani interests. Pakistani is in an economic crunch and China has no plans for giving long term soft loans as it appears.If China wanted to they would have done. But everybody watches their interests first and Chinese are more in the mode of taking than giving and this is my personal opinion.
Guess what options are left then in this time of crunch?
What Pakistan will offer to US which are attractive to US? There are three offers Pak provide.
1-Afghan peace deal
2-Some recognition to Israel with concessions for Palestine in exchange of
3-Give up nukes
Number 3 is a no no, number 2 if handled smartly but opposition will exploit people for uprising. However if Pakistani people are smart it can be used for helping Palestine cause.
Number 1 is a go

We gave China a port and a lot of land let us see if we can benefit out of it or it was a bad financial deal?
REMEMBER NOTHING IS FREE NOT EVEN FROM CHINA.

F35 program is open for Turkey if turkey don't deploy S400 system. Rest they have normal. Relations with US like usual. Let's see how it's pans out.
Turkey and US relations are slightly less than normal and I can assure you about this

If u have money u can buy anything... Anything from anyone
80 million a copy is not expensive if we look at 5th generation.

We must think what are the terms of CPEC and how they benefit Pakistan. If the loan and tariffs rate do not help Pakistan then what? On the other hand I do not think Pakistan will sacrifice her relations for some F16 with China, unless China is doing something which is against Pakistani interests. Pakistani is in an economic crunch and China has no plans for giving long term soft loans as it appears.If China wanted to they would have done. But everybody watches their interests first and Chinese are more in the mode of taking than giving and this is my personal opinion.
Guess what options are left then in this time of crunch?
What Pakistan will offer to US which are attractive to US? There are three offers Pak provide.
1-Afghan peace deal
2-Some recognition to Israel with concessions for Palestine in exchange of
3-Give up nukes
Number 3 is a no no, number 2 if handled smartly but opposition will exploit people for uprising. However if Pakistani people are smart it can be used for helping Palestine cause.
Number 1 is a go

We gave China a port and a lot of land let us see if we can benefit out of it or it was a bad financial deal?
REMEMBER NOTHING IS FREE NOT EVEN FROM CHINA.

Turkey and US relations are slightly less than normal and I can assure you about this
It's called irritants in diplomatic language will resolve plus turkey has reservations about kurds.

Reactions: Riz
That's what I meant its done deal ATAK is good Heli but if we get along AH1w cobras as many as we can would be good to replace our older cobras or we can let those old ones to FC along Hinds

Lot 13 I don't know what it means will be 80 million we should book lot 13.
In the near future you will see some Roketsan products customized for Pakistan. These technologies will also be gradually transferred to Pakistan. At the same time, Pakistan will operate a platform that can be customized and authorized for all other ammunition groups that it is running with its own resources or procuring from China.

If the attack helicopter deal is going to be trashed, I hope Pakistan can achieve a more independent platform which is worth the decision. But if you ask me, it shouldn't be a US product.

I can understand , Pakistan and Turkey's standing together can start creating a frightening possibility for someones . Because these strategic partnerships will ensure the standardization of the Turkish and Pakistani armies in the long term and strengthen the common perspective in terms of politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom