What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we will pursue T-129 so as not to become fully dependent on US. Just like JF-17 and F-16 combo. Also with Truks we may get some ToT and freedom of customizations like JF-17.
It we replace our older cobras with AH1w and upgrade them to z level along new cobras would be fantastic yes along ATAK 100plus gunships r awesome fire power

Yah and they fueling the missile in case of #khafeeleaks 4........

g1.jpg

They know my exact location ;)

If Khafee leaks are true then we can say good bye to ATAK.... Americans will probably offer us store airframes to make sure we back away from Turkish purchase. There is no one to blame for this than the Turkish President and his policies . They are suicidal to say the least for his own defence industry. We can easily save 1.5 billion dollars and get upgraded super cobras which will more than match any capability from the Turkish copter.

Dont call it that Sir they gonna think about our ICBM.Just today they were crying Pakistan named all its missiles on indian sub continent conquerors names.If i rem correctly Taimur also reached till Dehli but than have to retreat due to some epidemic in his forces
QUOTE="Mangus Ortus Novem, post: 11667055, member: 10119"]#KhafeeLeaks4 = Timur Lang[/QUOTE]

It would be one big military package that Pak will get after yrs from US.
If we play our cards well & if we can manage 10 billions dollars.. We can even get F-35 in current situation

PAC 3 or THAAD

It would be one big military package that Pak will get after yrs from US.
Saudis are using which system to intercept projectiles fired from Yemen? is it PAC-2 or -3?

Saudis are using which system to intercept projectiles fired from Yemen? is it PAC-2 or -3?
Jo bhi hai SAUDI hai hi nikame. They have about the newest technology but they don't know how to use it properly. That is the point. PAF doesn't have the newest technology but they are skilled with it. Saudis only try to intercept but they can't it is true that Money cant buy everything. One more thing I wanna tell you that Saudi appoint ex-PAF officer for them selves because they know they don't have any skill except MONEY. If you feel this is irrelevant please donot hesitate to remove this.

Youbare stating a well known fact that saudi lack skills..
Jo bhi hai SAUDI hai hi nikame. They have about the newest technology but they don't know how to use it properly. That is the point. PAF doesn't have the newest technology but they are skilled with it. Saudis only try to intercept but they can't it is true that Money cant buy everything. One more thing I wanna tell you that Saudi appoint ex-PAF officer for them selves because they know they don't have any skill except MONEY. If you feel this is irrelevant please donot hesitate to remove this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom