What's new

PAF doomed

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFAIK Iran/Saudi Arabia has helped Pakistan in previous wars. So may be you can count on their assets too. If Pakistan can use Saudi Arabia's Eurofighters, PAF force will be multiplied.

AFAIK Iran/Saudi Arabia has helped Pakistan in previous wars. So may be you can count on their assets too. If Pakistan can use Saudi Arabia's Eurofighters, PAF force will be multiplied.

There was a time when such plans could work. With newer aircraft and computerized systems, digital geofencing prevents effective sharing not authorized by the selling countries.

?????????????

On Topic> PAF needs more funds

With more funds modernization and expansion of PAF will happen

BTW PAF should also look for new powerful engine for JF 17, RD 93 is simply not enough

Sir,

Between 2001 and 2005----funds were abundant---money was not an issue---paf fckued up in its analysis about india---it assessed that india is not a threat and peace deal was at the verge of being signed---that is whythe order was not pursued hot.

Sir,

Between 2001 and 2005----funds were abundant---money was not an issue---paf fckued up in its analysis about india---it assessed that india is not a threat and peace deal was at the verge of being signed---that is whythe order was not pursued hot.

MK

What if PAF has reflected a strategic decision to not make India an enemy - do we not need a change in the India enemy mindset? Yes, I understand that analysis is based on adversary's capabilities, but our own response has much to do with this.

MK

What if PAF has reflected a strategic decision to not make India an enemy - do we not need a change in the India enemy mindset? Yes, I understand that analysis is based on adversary's capabilities, but our own response has much to do with this.

We all have seen agitated ignited aggressive indian response. It is a hopeless issue there is going to be no peace deal in any near or far Future, even for the peace deal we need to have claws and fangs. Over the Top poor response from PAF top brass about we want peace bhai they stated clearly their intentions and what they think of Pakistan and people at the top are literally begging for peace since they've lost majorly in conventional Arms.

This Topic is coming over and over again I Think by now people should understand and realize there is something bad omenious going on at the top of hierarchy in PAF. It is true money was flying all over since 2002-2006 we just did not invest and make really good friends.

We are at the chess table realistically if you want to win or come into lock-in position you need to move right. The much inflated PAF's own MRCA didn't go well for Pakistan in case of J-10 infact it is a lost cause. We heard of 250 JF-17s right it came down to 150 so the PGs and ROSE Mirages would be dragged to 2020-22 before we ask for loans for something.

So in next 7 Year your inventory would look at 63 F-16s And 150 JF-17s if all goes well fewer PGs/ROSE Mirages perhaps.

Pakistan Being largest operators of Mirages French were looking towards us there was no need to pis.soff French even if they temporarily halted ROSE Mirages upgrades. Only 18-20 would have taken Rafales out of MRCA as well as any indian Mirage-2000 upgrades this would have been like pressing hot button. Comes along F-16s upgrades of current fleet and 18 New have their own positive and merits. All said but opportunities lost this is what happens when you have people sleeping at work or enjoying cigar and golf and bragging about 65. Just pray someone comes along and Fixes Economy.

A super post - though we should be cognizant of the fact that we do not need a peace deal, we can have peace without an official paper -- and yes, the Indian has added much capability and firepower, if you want a conventional parity then it seems to me the onus is on us to improve our economy, which of course has policy implications for us - lets get to work with the restructuring that needs to be put in place before we begin to see results.

Yousafzai of Sawabi

Where in Sawabi? Can you speak Pushto?

Sir,

Please elaborate and provide basis for your statement. What would PAF done differently between 2001 and 2005? What makes you such an expert on PAF? For that matter when was the last time you met a serving PAF officer?

If I may add more...PA takes a huge chuck from the the other two Arms for the development of Nuclear and Delivery systems/Missiles. Therefore opinion is PAF has now a good reason to make noise for falling extremely short of much needed equipment. It now has become necessity for survival strategically, the way I see it, it's deliberate either by GOP or some men in PAF. [indians are good at it].

We all have seen agitated ignited aggressive indian response. It is a hopeless issue there is going to be no peace deal in any near or far Future, even for the peace deal we need to have claws and fangs. Over the Top poor response from PAF top brass about we want peace bhai they stated clearly their intentions and what they think of Pakistan and people at the top are literally begging for peace since they've lost majorly in conventional Arms.

This Topic is coming over and over again I Think by now people should understand and realize there is something bad omenious going on at the top of hierarchy in PAF. It is true money was flying all over since 2002-2006 we just did not invest and make really good friends.

We are at the chess table realistically if you want to win or come into lock-in position you need to move right. The much inflated PAF's own MRCA didn't go well for Pakistan in case of J-10 infact it is a lost cause. We heard of 250 JF-17s right it came down to 150 so the PGs and ROSE Mirages would be dragged to 2020-22 before we ask for loans for something.

So in next 7 Year your inventory would look at 63 F-16s And 150 JF-17s if all goes well fewer PGs/ROSE Mirages perhaps.

Pakistan Being largest operators of Mirages French were looking towards us there was no need to pis.soff French even if they temporarily halted ROSE Mirages upgrades. Only 18-20 would have taken Rafales out of MRCA as well as any indian Mirage-2000 upgrades this would have been like pressing hot button. Comes along F-16s upgrades of current fleet and 18 New have their own positive and merits. All said but opportunities lost this is what happens when you have people sleeping at work or enjoying cigar and golf and bragging about 65. Just pray someone comes along and Fixes Economy.

I don't understand why people keep bringing the J-10 in. It was never confirmed that they will come. Neither was it ever confirmed that they WILL NOT come.

The thing is, J-10, J-11, J-31 are options. Chinese never keep anything from Pakistan, not even the loans. But we need to fix our economy. If Pakistan pushes growth rates of 5-6% in the next 5 years, which is easily achievable, then we can see J-10s coming. Otherwise, no hope.

But we need to fix our economy. If Pakistan pushes growth rates of 5-6% in the next 5 years, which is easily achievable, then we can see J-10s coming. Otherwise, no hope.

My friend it is not easy if you read recent figures of debt even IK can't magically recover Pakistan in 5 Years unless Pakistan becomes baghi and refuses countries-imf-world bank-islamic bank that we will not pay a dime grab those corrupts or wait a decade for the first installments. I would fairly come with terms and jump to J-31 with locally manufacturing provided Pakistan recovers in 2025 mid.

Don't vote for PMLN, i said don't vote for Nawaz sharif party, they are not interested in defense related issues. PPPP is capable for high defense deals, don't vote for PMLN but we should try PTI.
I was a advocate of democracy, but now i think their should be marshal law, atleast our military would be better.

This, that, would, could, should.....but it didn't.....just like some former Indian warlord was ranting on the absence of IAF during 1962 war with China caused Indian defeat....... may i remind you, during the Kargil conflict, all the fighting took place on the Indian side of LOC....the few times the IAF ventured on the Pakistan side, their tails got flamed.... when there was no fighting taking place on our side, there was no question of Pakistan using any forum of missiles.....and if you want to understand the threat of Pakistani missiles, all the mobilisation and deployment and then remaining paralysed for 12 months on the border should put a lid on it.

That "This, that, would, could, should.....but it didn't" perfectly fits to Pakistan as they use it as excuses in each war lost instead of accepting defeat.While India accepted its defeat in 62 and not in a denial mode whatever was the reason(not using airforce or being outnumbered in 8:1).Learning from it's mistakes India did some preparation and China tested India again in 1987 in initiated few skirmishes and India didn't hesitate taking it seriously and killed few Chinese soldiers and sensing its escalation China agreed to back off.

Learn to accept defeats and the reasons behind it but I know you don't since you are a super dooper martial race which never surrender. :rofl:

Read that thread again it was IAF claiming that to Indian politicians not PAF.

Actually IAF needs modernization asap because I think PAF is no less than any good AF in the world specially where the pilots are ingrained with wrong hatred against a wrong "enemy".

Depending upon it's size and threats IAF needs about 50-60 Sq with at least 50% advanced fighters.

That "This, that, would, could, should.....but it didn't" perfectly fits to Pakistan as they use it as excuses in each war lost instead of accepting defeat.While India accepted its defeat in 62 and not in a denial mode whatever was the reason(not using airforce or being outnumbered in 8:1).Learning from it's mistakes India did some preparation and China tested India again in 1987 in initiated few skirmishes and India didn't hesitate taking it seriously and killed few Chinese soldiers and sensing its escalation China agreed to back off.

Learn to accept defeats and the reasons behind it but I know you don't since you are a super dooper martial race which never surrender. :rofl:

Do you have the morals to accept the 1965 beating....rather than going on the nonsensical banter of what could have happened had the war lasted longer, the reality is how a force outnumber some 5:1 gave you a bloody nose.... one can admire the Israelis for outfighting much bigger opponents.....what's your pride.....we have learned our lessons, hence your army was bogged down for a whole year in 2002.....lost close to a thousand men and then high-tailed it. !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom