What's new

PAF doomed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm JF-17 block II, J-10B, and possibly J-21s in the next decade or so???

J-21probably never...
No chance yet of J-10B as Current Government ate up all money...
But if money is there and chinese engine enters mass production J-10 can be in PAF anytime....
Currently the most likely path for PAF is improvements in JF-17 aka Block II-

Dont wanna annoy anyone, but what the hell PAF is having that can challenge anyone, and the answer is simple "nothing". this would be the case in the future or something would take place for the betterment. I am here for some logical answers with facts :pakistan:
Read this if you have the time and take the effort to digest what's written by the author, though it is slightly skewed in favor of the PAF as it is written by a Pakistani.

However, over all, it's worth a read and will clear all your doubts about the PAF and its force multipliers. Remember, Pakistan has only one front - The Indian front to contend with, whereas India has two - Pakistan and China.

Pakistan Air Force vs. Indian Air Force By M. M. Usman.

I would have been better if starter of the thread would have given reason(s) why he believes PAF is doomed.

PAF according to many (some also on this very forum) has been doomed since her creation yet when it comes to fighting her record is superb. Be it the IAF, the Soviet airforce or the IAF PAF pilots have proved themselves time and again. Its actions that speak louder than words and when it comes to action PAF is always ready and well prepared.

that is exactly misleading, can any one prove that

advice accepted, BTW i have read most of the stuff on PDF, there was lot of discussion of j-10, but where they are, now they are talking about j-xx, thats why i was confused, and asked this so called "stupid" question.
Regards

Hi,

Welcome to the forum----look at the reaction---seems like you stepped on the tail---. Indeed PAF is the most fckuked up air force . There are more traitors in this organization than any other combined.

Dont wanna annoy anyone, but what the hell PAF is having that can challenge anyone, and the answer is simple "nothing". this would be the case in the future or something would take place for the betterment. I am here for some logical answers with facts :pakistan:

You are right to an extent that any airforce which lacks indigenous capability is at a disadvantage to an adversary which does.

Luckily, PAF has finally woken up to the need to develop indigenous capabilities, although God only knows how much of the hype around JF-17 is substantive and how much is merely "local assembly". Any military must always maintain a balance between spending money on staying competitive (buying OTS) and investing in local R&D.

The claim is that Pakistan lacks the money to properly fund local R&D -- certainly it doesn't lack the talent. As to how true that is depends on the willingness of the taxman to actually do his job; but that's a whole other topic.

Hi,

Welcome to the forum----look at the reaction---seems like you stepped on the tail---. Indeed PAF is the most fckuked up air force . There are more traitors in this organization than any other combined.

And yet it marches on.....
So you may want to add 'Robust' with the other fancy word :D

His real name must be Mohan Kumar Sena.
Somewhere from South India.

PDF's intelligence department should straighten him out.

False flagger and Trolls. Duh.

@bilawalkhan

What is your fascination with hilter ?

Was he not doomed too ?

he was, but as a motivator, world have never seen another. his enmity towards some "special" people. if u r doomed after doing a marvelous job, then its not a problem, but eating and sleeping and then doomed is shameful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doomed! Dooomed, I say! But then it seems to be puttering along - may be not so doomed

On some other thread Pakistan was claiming it's gonna overtake IAF in 1 or 2 years.

People like you only write such things to start a fight or a new topic. I don't see any where a question which is directed towards India, so ZIP.

PAF may not everything in the world but what they have is nothing short of best quality.

It is the quality you should look rather than quanity.

actually issue is money , no money no honey ..........
PAF lagging behind only because of lack of funds .......
i always suggest low numbers with good quality are better than high number with poor quality ....... PAF should have only 150 advance fighters , it suits us more

@bilawalkhan .

Let me make it simple for you.....when you have power shortages, you suffer from long hours of blackouts.
If you are doomed......you reserve or preserve but you don't conduct or participate in multi national exercises. !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom