What's new

PAF doomed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Welcome to the forum----look at the reaction---seems like you stepped on the tail---. Indeed PAF is the most fckuked up air force . There are more traitors in this organization than any other combined.

?????????????

On Topic> PAF needs more funds

With more funds modernization and expansion of PAF will happen

BTW PAF should also look for new powerful engine for JF 17, RD 93 is simply not enough

The title should be Pakistan doomed not just the airforce because as of now the whole of Pakistan seems to be doomed with no light at the end of the tunnel.
On topic if war ever happens, the greastest beating that any of the three departments of the armed forces will receive is going to be the navy followed on by the airforce and as for the army, it cannot sustain war on its own without a running economy which will be completely halted once PN gets wiped out and without an effective aircover which will not be possible once PAF gets blown out. Germany lost because Its airforce was unable to stop the bombing of German cities and factories by the allied forces day in and day out. Unfortunately in Pakistan army takes the major chunk of the budget followed by the airforce. navy which is an equally important if not more part is neglected to the fullest.
But this is what we know already and this is why our focus is on nuclear development and this is why we continue lowering our nuclear threshold.

I agree with the OP-

The defensive PAF cannot hold the offensive IAF for long-
Rest all rhetorics-

Try not to be rude. The PAF needs urgent funding. Please divert as much money to the PAF. The more funding they get the better.

They don't need funds they need "BHEJA RAKHNAY WALAY HEAD's" who know how to RUN AIRFORCE rather thn these stupid AIRFORCES officers who even still don't know what is right and wrong aircraft for the PAF... since 1990s - 2005 sirf ***** plan he kartay rahay hain kay kia kareedna hey aur kiya nahe!

They don't need funds they need "BHEJA RAKHNAY WALAY HEAD's" who know how to RUN AIRFORCE rather thn these stupid AIRFORCES officers who even still don't know what is right and wrong aircraft for the PAF... since 1990s - 2005 sirf ***** plan he kartay rahay hain kay kia kareedna hey aur kiya nahe!

thandai rakh bhai. I was being myself. The more funds the PAF gets the less that goes to fixing the actual problems. I speak as an Indian knowing that Pakistans problems are way beyond the strength of their air force.

Question:
In a parallel universe Russia and france are at war. Will france be able to hold itself against Russia ? Who will gain air superiority ?

Now RuAF has a big numerical superiority against ALA ,at the same time ALA is quality wise better than RuAF.

thandai rakh bhai. I was being myself. The more funds the PAF gets the less that goes to fixing the actual problems. I speak as an Indian knowing that Pakistans problems are way beyond the strength of their air force.

Jab paisa tha tab inhonay koon say teer maarliye hain jo ub paisa ayega tu maarleengay... inka kaam khali batain ***** rah gaya hey .... ub hamaray jahaaz sirf Exhibitions aur exercise kiliye rah gaye hain ... sedhay alfaaz may "DIE-CAST-MODELS"

Like Salala ?
Like Kargil ?
Like Drone ?
Like Osama Raid ?

Salala, Kargil, drone attacks and the OBL raid are all examples of issues with policies of the State. They have nothing to do with PAF, which must follow its given guidelines set by the government.

I agree with the OP-

The defensive PAF cannot hold the offensive IAF for long-
Rest all rhetorics-

Please note that the entire strategy for all branches, not just PAF, is not designed for a long war with India or anyone else. We have always maintained a minimum credible deterrent for short wars, because that is all we can afford.

Please note that the entire strategy for all branches, not just PAF, is not designed for a long war with India or anyone else. We have always maintained a minimum credible deterrent for short wars, because that is all we can afford.

and i am sure in case of a war the indians will take full advantage of our short term sustainability- all they have to do is prolong the efforts of ceasefire- and we will eventually run out of ammo- spares and machines--

On some other thread Pakistan was claiming it's gonna overtake IAF in 1 or 2 years.

True, but this poster busted our bubbles
IAF should make future policies based on his post.

and i am sure in case of a war the indians will take full advantage of our short term sustainability- all they have to do is prolong the efforts of ceasefire- and we will eventually run out of ammo- spares and machines--

That is nothing new, surely. We have never been able to plan for a long war of any kind.

In 65 India didn't take advantage even though Pakistan was running out of ammo and India had about 80% intact.Few more days and Pakistan had no option but to surrender.India helped saving Pakistan's izzat. :azn:

Everyone knows that Pakistan is only good enough to rain quick surprise raids on India but can't sustain it.Initiating a surprise war is easy but works for short term but for long term sustainability counts.

True, but this poster busted our bubbles
IAF should make future policies based on his post.

The future policies of India is not based on a post on a forum. :no:

What's all the doom and gloom about? Pakistan has no intentions of going to war with India in the near future - or do you?

In 65 India didn't take advantage even though Pakistan was running out of ammo and India had about 80% intact.Few more days and Pakistan had no option but to surrender.India helped saving Pakistan's izzat. :azn:

Everyone knows that Pakistan is only good enough to rain quick surprise raids on India but can't sustain it.Initiating a surprise war is easy but works for short term but for long term sustainability counts.

Let me add to my previous post-
Pakistan cannot sustain a war with india using conventional weapons- i stand by it-
But the nuclear factor/ deterrence- and its affects are overwhelming-
The idea of surrender is out of the window now--

in 65 we saved our izzat ourselves- while you were trying hard to take it-
Lets not be overzealous about that-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom