What's new

PAF doomed

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 65 India didn't take advantage even though Pakistan was running out of ammo and India had about 80% intact.Few more days and Pakistan had no option but to surrender.India helped saving Pakistan's izzat. :azn:

Everyone knows that Pakistan is only good enough to rain quick surprise raids on India but can't sustain it.Initiating a surprise war is easy but works for short term but for long term sustainability counts.

The future policies of India is not based on a post on a forum. :no:

well you guys answer a random and poorly written post as if you had just made a greatest discovery

A quick Google Earth check, I presume? You seem more of an Indian Troll to me. OK give me some facts why PAF is doomed.
i am not liable to give you answer. and as far as the PAF is concerned what the hell it have. f16 or jf17 or mirages or skybolts. is this what u call a air force. and then we sing "hum hain pakistani hum to jeetainge bhai jeetainge". and my full adress is "babu dheri, post office dobian,tehsil razzar, district sawabi" do you want anything else i can provide to clreafy.

i am not liable to give you answer. and as far as the PAF is concerned what the hell it have. f16 or jf17 or mirages or skybolts. is this what u call a air force. and then we sing "hum hain pakistani hum to jeetainge bhai jeetainge". and my full adress is "babu dheri, post office dobian,tehsil razzar, district sawabi" do you want anything else i can provide to clreafy.

Well, for starters.. why dont you write to your local representative and state these facts.
You may also write to the air force.

well the thread is good but the name is realli not up to the mark well PAF is indeed a goos air force but i guess over the time it has lost its teeth and all pakistanies after some time come to glorify its 1965 record well look into deeper picture

its not 1965 its 2013 and things have changed a lot since then heck we are not at the same level as we were in 1999 when the last time PAF realli see some limited action other than anza and cortale and some chinese missiles they dont have anything to ward of IAF as IAF has gained a lot of asets and hardware since then and deu to owr open olicy countries like Israel , singapore and USA have shared a lot of info regarding PAF prime assets(F16s) and we have a better training infrastructure also in place in couple of years things will be more than handfull for PAF

now the fighting force well IAF has over the years got MKI's , Ugraded MIG29's & M2K's + Rafale is on the cards + FGFA now it will be interesting to see how PAF does about it as it has onli some 60 odd F16s and some 150 JF17's now they are very optimistick about the so called PAF's AWACS superiority but they forget indians AWACS, Phalcons & Latest Ground based radars and the huge land mass we have + the SAT cover and Netcentrick capabilities of which PAF can onli dream about as of now

some members here think saudi and other arab airforces will donate its typhoons , mirages and maybe f16/60 to PAF in case of war with india but we have already made arrangements for such a sceanario + we have enof assets and will have more in future to keep PLAF at bay

now the so called Babur & raad threat well we have learned owr lessons in 1965 dont worry IAf has done its homework on that front aswell why do you think IAF is on bying spree for the Latest AA Missile (spyder,barack,PUMseries and some french stuff)batteries and latest Long and medium range Radars

it will be interesting to know how fill in a situation PAF tryies to manover itself against the mighty IAF as PAF was always as per its doctroine a offensive force (1965&1971) and it will realli be fun to see what and how they answer or at least put up a good stand :cheers:

Talk facts. What is wrong with having F16 blk 52 + MLU front line battle proven world class aircraft. Jf17 a low cost but very effective 4 gen aircraft. Some of the mirages have a lot of life left in them and they are as good as IAF Jaguars and Mig 27s. F7 pgs are as good as if not better than IAF upgraded bisons. IAF is also flying a whole bunch of Mig 21s. Their Su are resource intensive with low sortie rate, IAF has a shortage of Pilot and to top it off they don't have primary or a reliable basic trainer and they haven't had them for a few years. We make and export our own. On missile front PAF BVR and standoff capability is better than IAF. Lastly, we both have nukes which is a great deterent not only against India but even more powerful countries. So who is doomed now? Think before you post and don't quote some silly song to make a rational point.

Talk facts. What is wrong with having F16 blk 52 + MLU front line battle proven world class aircraft. Jf17 a low cost but very effective 4 gen aircraft. Some of the mirages have a lot of life left in them and they are as good as IAF Jaguars and Mig 27s. F7 pgs are as good as if not better than IAF upgraded bisons. IAF is also flying a whole bunch of Mig 21s. Their Su are resource intensive with low sortie rate, IAF has a shortage of Pilot and to top it off they don't have primary or a reliable basic trainer and they haven't had them for a few years. We make and export our own. On missile front PAF BVR and standoff capability is better than IAF. Lastly, we both have nukes which is a great deterent not only against India but even more powerful countries. So who is doomed now? Think before you post and don't quote some silly song to make a rational point.

can f-16 stand against su-30 mki or rafale or sukhoi pak fa

In repply to BOSSMAN

What is wrong with having F16 blk 52 + MLU front line battle proven world class aircraft
. 2 issues its potentially sanction prone especially in a war with a USA strategic ally. & there only a 63 in service or is it 77
Jf17 a low cost but very effective 4 gen aircraft.
. I agree against any enemy flying predominant 3rd generation fighters like MIG21/MIG27/ JAGUAR. But the enemy is phasing these BIRDS out as we speak AND JF17 is for the future AND NOT the present.
Their Su are resource intensive with low sortie rate
IAGREE but a single SU30MKI CARRYS the same punch as 3 JF17 over twice the combat radius imagine the FLEXIBILITY and operational freedom this gives the enemy over land sea & air warfare...
On missile front PAF BVR and standoff capability is better than IAF.
THIS is very debateable THE ENEMY uses BVRs from Russia France & israel and in far more platforms.. IE 300 BVR fighters v 100 approx

can f-16 stand against su-30 mki or rafale or sukhoi pak fa

Why are you asking silly questions ???........while PAF has the F-16 and the IAF flies the MKI....... how do Rafale or Pak FA come into the present scenario......for the same argument, who knows PAF in future may go for the J-31.....why not bring that into this equation. !!

Why are you asking silly questions ???........while PAF has the F-16 and the IAF flies the MKI....... how do Rafale or Pak FA come into the present scenario......for the same argument, who knows PAF in future may go for the J-31.....why not bring that into this equation. !!

FGFA and RAFAEL are a done deal fro IAF. PAF has not made any deal with china to purchase either J-10 or propose a JV on J-31.

150 odd JF-17 and 70-80 F-16 would be like a haystack after 3-4 years in front of Super SU-30. Upgraded Mig-29, Upgraded mirages. SU-30 and RAFAEL. At best these High tech assets of PAF could hold a defensive live up to 5-6 days if Pakistan goes to war after 5 years hypothetically speaking.

Not mentioning PAF would be busy in providing CAS to PA while at same time defending skies. Because of no proper same cover under which our PA units could move forward

thanks, but every one cant be wise like you, it make me very glad when i think that in future we could have j-31. hope i dont ask silly question again :)
regards :pakistan:

Sir,

Between 2001 and 2005----funds were abundant---money was not an issue---paf fckued up in its analysis about india---it assessed that india is not a threat and peace deal was at the verge of being signed---that is whythe order was not pursued hot.
That is 100% accurate assumption, India will NEVER attack unless provoked big time. We have lot of inertia against war. Unless some people who love war, we consider it as last resort. It is proved in all war.

After 2014 american aid dries up. With lot of hate towards American s pak will loose access to American/western technology left with only Chinese tech. With no foreign investment, taliban, only 90 lakh people paying tax... future is bleaker.

Remember Paf doesn't just include Jets, but also SAMs.

Paf is not doomed but Pakistan as a whole is unless we see our economy growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom