What's new

PAF doomed

Status
Not open for further replies.

bilawalkhan

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Dont wanna annoy anyone, but what the hell PAF is having that can challenge anyone, and the answer is simple "nothing". this would be the case in the future or something would take place for the betterment. I am here for some logical answers with facts :pakistan:

Dont wanna annoy anyone, but what the hell PAF is having that can challenge anyone, and the answer is simple "nothing". this would be the case in the future or something would take place for the betterment. I am here for some logical answers with facts :pakistan:

You should read different thread on this forum rather jumping in the dark.

I guess you will find answers of all your questions .

On some other thread Pakistan was claiming it's gonna overtake IAF in 1 or 2 years.

PAF is not there to "challenge" anybody. It is primarily a defensive force to deter any aggression, and it can do that job extremely well.

On some other thread Pakistan was claiming it's gonna overtake IAF in 1 or 2 years.
that is exactly misleading, can any one prove that

Its been less than onevmonth you have been on thr forum yet you ask simple yet stupid questions.

My advice, go look around the forum, read some material on the net, youll get your answers.
advice accepted, BTW i have read most of the stuff on PDF, there was lot of discussion of j-10, but where they are, now they are talking about j-xx, thats why i was confused, and asked this so called "stupid" question.
Regards

Make your own case before you look for answers. Please prove how it is doomed?

I think PAF has always been developed as a defensive force.

For too long Pakistan had lack of funds to develop major projects. With more awareness in people and better leadership, if that ever happens, Pakistan should be able to strongly build its economy and forces. For a country as big as Pakistan, our forces are not adequate. We need more forces in all dimensions - air, land and sea that can defend the motherland from all directions. And we also need strike capability too!

I think PAF has always been developed as a defensive force.

For too long Pakistan had lack of funds to develop major projects. With more awareness in people and better leadership, if that ever happens, Pakistan should be able to strongly build its economy and forces. For a country as big as Pakistan, our forces are not adequate. We need more forces in all dimensions - air, land and sea that can defend the motherland from all directions. And we also need strike capability too!

Well the proof is in the pie. Why didn't IAF do anything inside Pakistan during Kargil, after the Parliment attack or the Mumbai attack despite all the numerical and qualitative advantages. The only thing they could do was blow a lot of hot air.

In another forum you said you were a Pushtun. Can you share with the forum which tribe and which part of Pakistan?

PAF has more AWACS than india,and works on a 'force multiplier' strategy..
Thats well effective......so we are good.

You are here for logical answers with an illogical thread title.

@bilawalkhan

What is your fascination with hilter ?

Was he not doomed too ?

Last edited by a moderator:

There was no such claim about overtaking IAF...:lol:
yeah there was 1 thing..
the numerical superiority of 3:1 which IAF mauntained over years.....

People keep forgetting that IAF has to cover a large area from leh to Andaman thats 3000 kilometers and Bengal to Punjab.
For that reason they need bigger planes..
PAF covers from Khunjarab to Gawadar,thats only 1500 kilometers....hence smaller planes...

Umm JF-17 block II, J-10B, and possibly J-21s in the next decade or so???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom